Episode 11 : JunSeung's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Drunk

Hyunseung settled on the couch beside Junhyung who was choosing something to watch in his TV recording list. Hyunseung placed some cans of beer and a bowl of popcorn which he made just now. The two of them had a half-day off tomorrow so they just wanted to stay awake the whole night spending time together as they’re busy in these few days. Junhyung turned to Hyunseung. “Is it fine, Seung?” Hyunseung took a glance at the screen and nodded, opening a can. He gave it to Junhyung which the rapper took it. Hyunseung took another can and leaned to the couch. Junhyung fixed the blanket on their both laps.

“Right. I really want to watch this…” Hyunseung commented as their eyes fixed on the screen. The silence accompanied them but it’s just for a while, not when Junhyung started to talk.

“Seung…you know…” Hyunseung turned to him but he took a glance back to the TV screen. “You’re super cute when you’re drunk.” Junhyung said casually as he sipped his beer. Hyunseung turned at him and that made him stopped the story they’re watching. Hyunseung quickly turned to Junhyung, facing the rapper fully. His face was fully of curiosity.

“Right, now I remember to ask.” Junhyung looked at Hyunseung. “Did I really apologize when I’m drunk? I never know I had that drinking habit.” Junhyung smiled and nodded.

“Yes, love. Even our tolerance level is similar, but I saw it once. You’re just so cute, you know.” Hyunseung furrowed his brows.

“Seriously, I can’t believe it.” Hyunseung said.

“I will take note to record you once…” Junhyung tapped his chin. “Right, you’re the only who didn’t get recorded yet.” Junhyung mused out. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

“Because I rarely drink.” Junhyung blinked and nodded.

“True.” He smiled sheepishly. “But seriously, when you’re apologizing like that, you’re cute. Should I say you’re cute when you’re drunk?” Hyunseung scoffed.

“Stop

Please log in to read the full chapter