Episode 12 : KiSeob's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

I don’t like how descriptive he wrote about you

“Yah, Lee Kikwang. What’s wrong with you?” Yoseob called Kikwang who kept ignoring him since they ended Showtime last recording just now. The two had a schedule together right after the recording and Kikwang still ignored him the whole time. They just finished the schedule and now was about to go home. Kikwang already called the manager and said that he will go home by himself.

“Kiki.” Yoseob huffed and grabbed Kikwang’s hand. Obviously, the dancer tried to walk away from him. Kikwang’s steps halted. “What’s wrong really? I didn’t know what I did wrong, Kiki.”

Kikwang turned to him. “You did nothing wrong but leave me alone.” Yoseob shook his head.

“No, I can’t let you go.” Kikwang pulled his hand but Yoseob gripped it harder. “Please, I don’t want to see you’re upset and avoiding me.”  Yoseob said, looking deep into Kikwang’s eyes. Kikwang sighed in defeat and looked around.

“Let’s not talk right here.” Yoseob turned to the surrounding and nodded after. He just noticed they’re in the middle of hallway. Kikwang pulled Yoseob towards the emergency exit. The door closed and Kikwang looked around, making sure no one was there. Yoseob took a breath.

“Now, Kiki. I-”

“I’m not upset because of you- moreover I’m upset with Doojoon hyung.” Yoseob wrinkled.

“Doo hyung? But you ignored me and-”

“Sorry, I shouldn’t do it but I just can’t control it.”

“What’s wrong?”

“I-I I…” Yoseob exhaled and pulled Kikwang’s both hands, making the dancer faced him.

“Tell me Kiki.”

“But you will say I’m so childish and-”

“I love you nevertheless. Sincerely.” Yoseob said while nodding his head firmly. Kikwang stared at him and bit his lips. His eyes turned glassy. Yoseob blinked. “Hey.”

“Idon’tlikehowdescriptivehewroteaboutyou.” Kikwang spurted out quickly and hid his face down. Yoseob blinked few times, trying to understand Kikwang. A smile crept on his lips.

“Aww, you’re so cute.” Kikwang furrowed his brows and looked up. His heart swelled to see the warm smile of his boyfriend.

“Seobie…”

“Let me tell you.” Kikwang blinked. Yoseob smiled. “Even Doo hyung is being too excessive with his description, but you know me better.” Kikwang looked at him. Yoseob smiled and leaned for a p

Please log in to read the full chapter