Episode 2 : DooWoon's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

JH <3 DW

“I’m going to visit Seobie, you two can go home first.” Kikwang said as they were out from Junhyung’s apartment building. Doojoon just nodded. Dongwoon smiled to Kikwang. Kikwang waved a goodbye and parted from them, taking a taxi that he called beforehand. Doojoon and Dongwoon walked to the van, their manager was waiting inside. Dongwoon realized the situation was kind of cold between them. He bet Doojoon is upset again. He knew why. The phone case.

“Hyung.” Dongwoon called when the van drove away. Doojoon just hummed as the answer. They were sitting at the last backseats. Their manager kept silent, he already knew about the couple among that group under him. Well, they were just too obvious and kind of had to break the news to him as he had to help them covered from being found. It was tiring to handle three pairs at once, but somehow he found all of them cute.

“Hyung.” Dongwoon called again making the manager pulled back from his long thought. He just shook his head, knowing the leader must be upset over something stupid again on the maknae. Doojoon kept his eyes outside the window. “Hyung~~” Dongwoon used his aegyo attack. Doojoon bit his lips.

“Wae?”

“You are mad, right?”

“No.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon exhaled and reached for Doojoon’s hand. He intertwined their fingers together. Doojoon didn’t respond nor say anything. Dongwoon pouted.

“Hyung, you’re mad.” Dongwoon said and began to place his head on Doojoon’s shoulder.

“I’m not.”

“You are because-”

“I’m not because-”

Dongwoon gave a peck on Doojoon’s lips when Doojoon turned to him. Doojoon was startled. Dongwoon flashed a smile. “You’re mad because of my present for Junhyung hyung, right?” Doojoon looked away. Dongwoon tightened his hold. “Well, it’s just nothing. It’s not that I-”

“Why you did that craving anyway? There’s a lot other thing you can write on. His name or whatever. But why ‘JH <3 DW’?” Doojoon blurted out while turning to Dongwoon, pouting. Dongwoon stared at the elder. The manager formed a smile to hear their argument, or more likely Doojoon’s outburst.

“I have been wondering.” Doojoon stared at Dongwoon with wary eyes. Dongwoon looked at him. “Why actually I fall for you, hyung?” Doojoon wrinkled, a light of fear appeared in his gaze. Dongwoon brought his free hand and touched Doojoon’s cheek.

“You’re too obviously obsessive, easily jealous type. Often misunderstanding the other because you’re too scared, not being confident about yourself when it comes about love.” Dongwoon caressed Doojoon’s cheek and cupped it. “More than I imagine, you have more negative than positive tho

Please log in to read the full chapter