Episode 4 : KiSeob's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Sick Yoseob

Knock! Yoseob heard someone knocked his suite door. Put a halt on his work, he got up from the seat and walked to the door. He coughed a bit on the way to the door. Yoseob opened the door and saw Kikwang in front of his suite. “Kiki.” Kikwang smiled and motioned to get in. Yoseob nodded and invited the later on come in. Yoseob closed the door behind him as Kikwang walked in with a bottle in his hand. Yoseob followed afterward, the boyfriend of his was sitting on his bed. Kikwang turned to him.

“Why you don’t rest, Seobie?” Kikwang said as he saw the papers on the table and switch-on lamp. Yoseob just grinned. Kikwang sighed and patted the space beside him. Yoseob went to him and sat down. Kikwang put a hand on the forehead, checking the temperature of the vocalist. As on cue, Yoseob coughed again making Kikwang startled in worry. “Oh, you’re coughing. Here.” Yoseob noticed Kikwang handed a cooling drink for him. He smiled.

“Thanks-uhuk!” Yoseob coughed again and Kikwang urged him to drink. Yoseob quickly took a gulp while Kikwang stood up to the table. Yoseob’s eyes followed him.

“I want you to sleep right now. Rest.” Kikwang said while tidying the papers on the table. He knew it was Yoseob’s musical script and also the script for tomorrow event. Yoseob closed the lid.

“But I-”

“No but, Seobie. You need a rest. Even though you don’t have a fever right now, your throat is sore right? I know your body isn’t that strong.” Kikwang said as he finished tidying the table and switched off the table lamp. Yoseob sighed to hear Kikwang’s nag.

“The musical is not that long from now, I have no time to remember the script later on.” Kikwang clicked his tongue and sat beside Yoseob again.

“You should care about your condition more right now. If you sick, then you’re unable to perform too.” Kikwang said. Yoseob looked at him, feeling happy to see the intense concern look on Kikwang’s face. He felt love. “Drink up; it’s a good drink for sore throat also cools your body.  It’s only produced in Japan, you know.”

“Arasseo.” Kikwang smiled as Yoseob continued to drink the drink he bought. His hand found Yoseob’s free hand and intertwined it. Yoseob finished the drink. Kikwang took the empty bottle and threw in the dustbin, getting up from the bed. He motioned Yoseob to lie down and sleep. Yoseob pouted and shook his head.

“Rest, it’s for your own good.” Kikwang said with a frown. Yoseob smiled and patted the bed, asking Kikwang to lie down as well. Kikwang raised his brow.

“Accompany me for

Please log in to read the full chapter