Episode 12 : DooWoon's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Camping

Doojoon flipped over the magazine he was reading. Dongwoon was just finished his bath and walked towards the bed while drying up his hair. Doojoon took a glance when the bed dipped beside him. The leader greeted the maknae with a huge smile. “You smell very nice, Woonie.” Dongwoon chuckled.

“I think I never use different kind of body wash.” Doojoon rolled his eyes and pouted.

“You really…” Dongwoon chuckled and peeked at the magazine.

“What are you reading, hyung?” Doojoon just smiled.

“Nothing, just a gossip magazine. But anyway, I’m thinking of something after we did our last Showtime recording just now.” Dongwoon looked at Doojoon, placing his small towel on the nightstand. Doojoon smiled. “I wanna try the camping you wanted to do so much.” Dongwoon’s eyes lit up.

“Chincha, hyung? You wanna try?” Doojoon nodded. Dongwoon looked at him for a while. “Alone?”

“No, with you.” Dongwoon raised his brow.

“Me?”

Doojoon nodded. “Yeah, you. Why would I go alone when I can have your company? Plus, it will be nice time for us to be alone…don’t you think?” Dongwoon eyed Doojoon and rolled his eyes.

“Ugh, I get it what you’re trying to think.” Doojoon blinked and raised his brow.

“What? What you’re saying?” Doojoon said, trying to be innocent but failed with his growing playful smirk. Dongwoon groaned.

“Seriously, Doo. If we’re going to a camping with that mindset of yours, I won’t go. Better alone.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon shrugged and placed the magazine away. He smiled to Dongwoon.

“What kind of mindset is that, baby?” Doojoon scooted closer to Dongwoon. Dongwoon squinted his eyes. Doojoon grinned while placing his one leg on Dongwoon’s. Dongwoon groaned.

“Doo.”

“What?”

“Stop it.”

“What should I stop?” Dongwoon grunted.

“Yoon Doojoon, stop playing dumb.”

“Oh, you want me to stop that. Okay, I will.” Doojoon said and moved, straddling Dongwoon under him. Dongwoon gasped and grunted.

“Hyung, stop it!”

“What you want me to stop now?”

“Doojoon hyung!” Dongwoon growled. Doojoon chuckled and placed a kiss on the pout that the maknae had. Dongwoon huffed. “Hyung, get off me.”

“Well, if you refuse me…then, let’s go to the camping together and do something ‘fun’.” Doojoon grinned wider to the word fun. Dongwoon rolled his eyes.

“I won’t go to the camping with that ‘fun’ of yours, hyung. That camping is for a peaceful time, to rest the tired mind…not with whatever in your dirty head.” Doojoon laughed.

“Then how about we have fun tonight and go to our camping with a clean fun?” Doojoon said. Dongwoon furrowed his brows.

“Hyung, s

Please log in to read the full chapter