Episode 5+6 : JunSeung's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

You’re so naughty

*slight , prepare your heart and mind. LOL*

Junhyung opened the door for Hyunseung. The couple entered the apartment. Hyunseung followed Junhyung home when their manager stopped at Junhyung’s apartment first just now. Hyunseung sat down on the couch while Junhyung entered the kitchen. “Would you like something to drink, love? I see you aren’t sleepy again.” Junhyung said, looking over his boyfriend. Hyunseung took a breath.

“Just get some warm tea or milk for me, Jun.” Hyunseung said. Junhyung nodded and prepared warm milk. He walked out from the kitchen with a glass in his hand. “One? How about you?”

“I’m fine. Here.” Hyunseung took it and drank a bit. Junhyung sat beside him. He ruffled Hyunseung’s hair. Hyunseung smiled to him and settled the glass on the table before leaning to his boyfriend. Junhyung smiled and hugged Hyunseung when the dancer landed his head on his torso. Suddenly the dancer chuckled. Junhyung raised his brow. “Why are you laughing, Seung?”

“I remember your scared face back in the zoo.”

“How did-” Hyunseung took out his phone and showed Junhyung.

“Seobie took it secretly and showed me. He sent to me too.” Junhyung looked at the screen. He frowned.

“Oh, gosh. Is that me?” Hyunseung laughed. Junhyung scrolled the next picture. Somehow, Junhyung also crackled a laugh. Hyunseung smiled. Junhyung looked at Hyunseung. “Can we take a picture?” Hyunseung raised his brow. Junhyung pulled Hyunseung closer, if that’s possible. He reached out his hand with Hyunseung’s phone in his grip, Hyunseung noticed Junhyung activated the front camera. Junhyung instructed him to smile which he did. Just before Junhyung took the picture, he moved his head and kissed Hyunseung’s cheek. The picture was taken; Junhyung kissed Hyunseung’s cheek while Hyunseung had a shock face.

“Yah Jun, why you did that? Oh, gosh. My face…” Hyunseung tried to take back his phone but Junhyung was quick and sent the picture to his phone in the mist of that. He gave the phone back.

“Don’t delete that. Put a password on your gallery.” Junhyung sat. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

“I already put the password, okay. Let’s get another picture. I don’t want to keep that.” Junhyung shook his head.

“Just that for tonight, my love.” Hyunseung pouted. Junhyung grinned. “Are you still not sleepy?” Hyunseung sighed and shook his head. He finished the milk. Junhyung looked at Hyunseung. “Did you get insomnia lately?” Hyunseung shrugged.

“I don’t know, but recently I won’t feel sleepy until its 4 am. And I will get up around 6 am. On the day, I feel so tired because of insufficient sleep. But still I can’t sleep.” Junhyung exhaled. He really didn’t like it when Hyunseung can’t sleep. He knew exactly the feeling having insomnia and it will lead to extreme fatigue with their packed schedule. But he could overcome that whenever he slept hugging Hyunseung all the night, because with Hyunseung’s warm he could sleep well. But he didn’t have that effect for Hyunseung.

“You look not good too recently. Practice and recording, everyone saw it.” Hyunseung sighed.

“Yeah, I don’t like it either Jun.” Junhyung exhaled. “Let’s not talk about this. You’re not sleeping too?”

“I want to spend some time with you, princess.” Hyunseung smiled but pouted to the nickname. Junhyung smiled. “Let’s watch something. How about your favourite drama, My Love from the Star?” Hyunseung chuckled.

“Call.” Junhyung got the remote and the TV.>Rselecte

Please log in to read the full chapter