Episode 12 : JunSeung's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Forever

Hyunseung snuggled closer to Junhyung. Junhyung hummed in delight to have his boyfriend in his arms. His eyes were sleepy but the rapper forced himself not to sleep, he wanted to spend more time with Hyunseung tonight as Hyunseung needed to go to Japan tomorrow for a musical audition. The company sent in Hyunseung’s name for a Japan musical casting and the doe-eyed dancer was called for an audition. “I gonna miss you like hell.” Junhyung breathed out, kissing Hyunseung’s hair gently. Hyunseung smiled.

“I will be away just for two days one night, not forever. Don’t miss me too much.” Hyunseung said, looking up to Junhyung. Junhyung smiled.

“Just know that I can’t bear a second without you in my arms.” Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

“You’re cheesy.” Junhyung grinned.

“You forever love it, baby.” Hyunseung exhaled. He drew some irregular shapes on Junhyung’s clothed chest. Junhyung looked at his pretty boyfriend. “What are you doing?”

“Thinking.” Hyunseung replied short while his finger still didn’t stop. Junhyung pursed his lips and stopped Hyunseung’s hand.

“Tell me what you’re thinking.” Hyunseung looked up, meeting Junhyung’s eyes. Hyunseung smiled.

“It’s not much. I just feel sad as we already ended Showtime today…” Junhyung smiled a bit. He caressed Hyunseung’s hand. The doe eyes fell on their hands. Junhyung took a breath.

“Well, it’s sad. I love it when we do things for our fans, and Showtime is one of it. But you know everything has a stop.” Hyunseung smiled slightly and pressed a kiss on Junhyung’s lips.

“You just know what to say, Jun.” Junhyung beamed.

“Shouldn’t you sleep, love? You will go early tomorrow.” Hyunseung looked at Junhyung. He shook his head. Junhyung raised his brow.

“I don’t want to sleep yet.” Junhyung furrowed his brows.

“But you gonna be tired for tomorrow, I don’t want you to miss the flight.” Hyunseung smiled.

“Don’t worry. I already change the time.” Junhyung wrinkled. Hyunseung grinned. “I will go to Japan on tomorrow night, which means we have some more time together.” Junhyung blinked in surprise. Hyunseung chuckled.

“Really?” Hyunseung nodded. Junhyung beamed brightly. The dancer giggled.

“So, do you still want me to sleep?” Junhyung looked at Hyunseung.

“No. Sleep with me.” Hyunseung raised his brow. Junhyung smirked and Hyunseung noticed that. Hyunseung chuckled.

“I know it. You will want that if I told you about the delayed flight.” Hyunseung said. Junhyung eyed Hyunseung.

“Aren’t you delaying the flight because of it?” Hyunseung widened his eyes and pinched Junhyung’s side. Junhyung winced and jerked in pain. Hyunseung really pinched him hard. The pink shades formed on Hyunseung’s cheeks.

“I never thought of that. I delay because I want to be with you for a bit longer, but not that!” Hyunseung whined. Junhyung chuckled while rubbing his sore side. He stared at Hyunseung. Hyunseung looked away, blushing. Junhyung grinned and pulled Hyunseung to face him again.

“But anyway,

Please log in to read the full chapter