Episode 7 : JunSeung's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Because that’s what I thought of you

“Oh. You’re here Taejoo.” Junhyung said as he opened his studio door. Hyunseung peeked into the studio. Junhyung’s friend, Taejoo (T.Bird) was in.

“Oh, you’re staying here for the night?” He asked. Junhyung and Hyunseung stepped in. “Oh…hi Hyunseung.” Hyunseung smiled and nodded to him. He went to sit on the couch.

“You will stay?” Junhyung asked. Taejoo rolled his eyes.

“Arasseo. I will leave. Just don’t leave trace.” Taejoo said and grabbed his jacket. Hyunseung blushed while Junhyung punched Taejoo’s shoulder lightly.

“What trace? I come to work, pabo.” Taejoo scoffed.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I’m leaving. Bye, Hyunseung. Be careful of the night beast.” Taejoo grinned. Hyunseung blushed more. Junhyung growled.

“Yah!” Taejoo chuckled and closed the door. He left while laughing. Junhyung rolled his eyes and sat on the seat. “Never mind him. Thanks tho you want to accompany me today, even though you’re tired.” Junhyung said, turning to Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled.

“No problem. I just want to spend some time with you.” Junhyung grinned.

“So sweet.” Junhyung unlocked his phone and then searched something on the monitor. Hyunseung looked from behind. “Hey, babe. You know, I still can’t get out the image of your funny dance just now.” Hyunseung got up and took the empty seat beside Junhyung.

“Um? Why?”

“Dunno. Even it’s that not so hilarious, but I just can’t get it out.” Junhyung turned to Hyunseung. Hyunseung grinned.

“Wae? Because it’s me?” Hyunseung batted his eyelashes. Junhyung guffawed.

“Perhaps.” Hyunseung smiled and brought the chair closer to Junhyung. He hugged Junhyung’s arm.

“The talk about your intestine process still lingered in my head…” Junhyung blushed.

“Yah, don’t talk about that.” Junhyung said, pouting. Hyunseung turned and chuckled. “Let’s drop that topic. I know you want to tease me.” Hyunseung guffawed.

“Caught me red-handed.” Junhyung rolled his eyes. He played

Please log in to read the full chapter