Episode 4 : JunSeung's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Okonomiyaki

Junhyung heard a knock when he was about to turn off the light, leaving the nightstand lamp on also the candlelight from the table. He smiled brightly and turned off the light before walking to the door. Checking last time his face and hair (well, his hair is wet but still nice), he opened the door. A smiling face appeared at the door. “You wash your hair again?” The person asked. Junhyung pouted.

“Is that your first question as soon as you see me, Seungie?” Hyunseung chuckled. Junhyung smiled and pulled the latter in. Hyunseung wrinkled as the suite is dark.

“Why is dark?” Hyunseung asked but no answer, instead after Junhyung closed the door, he hugged the dancer from the back. “Junnie?”

“Keep walking in. You will know.” Junhyung whispered. Hyunseung blinked, blushing a bit over their closeness. Hyunseung touched Junhyung’s hand.

“How can I walk if…”

“Walk together.” Junhyung said. They walked slowly inside as Hyunseung felt uncomfortable walking forward with Junhyung hugged him tight. Hyunseung stopped once he noticed the table by the window is filled by two plates of steak, wine and two scented candle purple in colour in the middle. Junhyung smiled as he knew Hyunseung saw that. He nuzzled his nose into Hyunseung’s neck, making the slender dancer squirmed a bit. “Do you like it, sweetheart?”

“Jun…it’s almost 1 in the morning, you know. What’s up with steak?” Hyunseung said, making Junhyung pouted at instance.

“Like seriously, Seungie. Do you have to say that ruining the mood?” Junhyung said and released the dancer. Hyunseung turned to Junhyung and almost laughed when he saw Junhyung’s sulking face. Taking the face into his hands, Hyunseung gave a quick peck on the lips. Junhyung looked at him. Hyunseung smiled.

“I like it, thank you.” Junhyung clicked his tongue and pinched Hyunseung’s nose lightly. Hyunseung just smiled and pushed the hand away. Junhyung took that hand and walked Hyunseung to the chair. Like a gentleman should do, Junhyung let Hyunseung have his seat. Hyunseung just chuckled to Junhyung’s behaviour that night. Junhyung took the seat opposite to him and smiled to Hyunseung. “Do we have to eat steak at this time, Jun? You know, we’re in diet, remember?”

“Don’t worry; it’s an exception for this special day.” Junhyung said with a smile and poured some wine into Hyunseung’s wine glass. Hyunseung looked at him while raising a brow. He totally didn’t remember what special that Junhyung is implying right then. Junhyung noticed his look and looked up to Hyunseung after filling his glass. “Don’t say you didn’t remember, love?”

Hyunseung bit his lips. Knowing his lover for long, Junhyung already can guess his boyfriend forgot, sadly again. But he won’t fuss over it. He knew, Hyunseung never fond of remembering dates unless it’s a birthday or anniversary. Hyunseung showed his puppy eyes from far. “Miann…I

Please log in to read the full chapter