Episode 5+6 : DooWoon's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

Will you lose me too?

It’s just another lazy night after Showtime recording. The two lovebirds were sprawling on the bed, limbs entangled, one head on the chest and hands all around the lean bodies. They were tired after chasing and travelling to finish their mission in 24 hours but they’re happy anyway. It’s such a good memory to be remembered in the future. Dongwoon sighed as Doojoon now playing with his hair. The maknae was listening to the leader’s heartbeat, somehow just sweet and mellow like a ballad to him. Okay, cheesy enough.

“Hyung.” Doojoon hummed as response, the elder still played with the hair. Dongwoon looked up, just to meet the beautiful black orbs that looking at him intensely. “Just suddenly want to ask.”

“What is it, babe?” Dongwoon smiled a bit.

“Well, I just to remember Jun hyung’s story about the Mp3.” Doojoon hummed again. Dongwoon drew irregular circles on Doojoon’s clothed chest. Doojoon sighed in contentment. “You keep losing things…I’m just wondering, what if you lose me too? Will you?” Dongwoon asked. Doojoon brought his hand, cupping Dongwoon’s cheek.

“What a funny question, baby.” Dongwoon pouted as he wasn’t taken seriously. Doojoon chuckled to the cute pout and leaned down, stealing a kiss. Dongwoon sighed, a bit upset somehow. Doojoon smiled. “What do you think?”

“You will.” Doojoon gave him a look.

“You don’t trust me?” Dongwoon stayed silent. Doojoon exhaled and moved a bit. Dongwoon let his head fall on Doojoon’s arm, Doojoon now faced his body to the younger. “I took a long time to court you. I won’t let you slip away. So I won’t lose you, Woonie. I love you too much to let that happen. Not even in my dream.” Doojoon gave a small kiss to his younger boyfriend. A smile found Dongwoon’s lips after those sweet words.

“Cheesy hyung.” Doojoon just smiled and kissed him again, this time a bit longer.

“Do you like it? Visiting your father?” Doojoon asked as a minute period passed by with them staring at each other face, just can’t get enough. Dongwoon nodded and blinked cutely. Doojoon chuckled. “Don’t be so cute, I just can’t get enough.”

“I’m cute to you?” Dongwoon asked.

“Yeah. Too much to my liking.” Doojoon said while nuzzling his nose to Dongwoon’s. Dongwoon giggled in delight. “You know, your father tells me he likes you being all happy. And he wants me to promise him to take care of you.”

“You promise him?”

“Of course, why wouldn’t I? Moreover, I’m beyond happy that he accepted our relationship.” Dongwoon smiled and traced a finger along Doojoon’s noseline. Doojoon smiled and closed his eyes, enjoying the light touch.

“Oh, right. I didn’t thank you yet about the seat in the van. I’m sorry tho, you need to be harsh with the hyungs for that seat.” Dongwoon said out of sudden. Doojoon opened his eyes and stared at Dongwoon. A smile formed on his lips before he brought his free hand brushing away the bang that been hiding his love beautiful eyes. Dongwoon smiled.

“They won’t dare to say much, I’m the leader and of course my boyfriend should have specialty after the title as the le

Please log in to read the full chapter