Episode 1 : DooWoon's story

(BxB) Burning the BEAST -AFTERSTORY-
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]

What’s with a peck?

Doojoon pouted. Dongwoon raised his brow. Ever since they were home after the first episode recording of Showtime, Doojoon didn’t talk to him, left alone look at him. Dongwoon was curious about that but never have a chance to ask as they kept being surrounded with the other members and eventually Doojoon avoided him by being clingy to Yoseob. Dongwoon quite pissed off on that but that mood swing of the leader concerned him deeper. As now his chance to ask where Kikwang was out with Yoseob to have a midnight snack before courting Yoseob back to his apartment and Hyunseung suddenly went missing but Dongwoon can guess where Hyunseung had been, he now left alone with Doojoon in the dorm that they shared with Kikwang and Hyunseung.

He shared the master bedroom with Doojoon while the other two hyungs had their own bedrooms. Dongwoon envied them but he can’t argue as he lost the games they played when they determined the room arrangement; but anyway he likes it because it’s Doojoon, the person he love and currently his beloved special boyfriend. Yes, you heard him. Dongwoon is going out with Doojoon almost a year ago, during their Shadow era around the times Yoseob decided to stay in his own apartment and planned on it. Dongwoon turned to Doojoon who was still pouting while playing games on his phone. The two currently were half sitting and lying on the king-sized bed in the room.

“Hyung.” Dongwoon called, but no answer. Doojoon ignored it and still playing. Dongwoon tsked, a bit annoyed and poked the cheek also the pout. Doojoon hissed and slapped the hand away. Dongwoon wrinkled. The slap was hard, which hit Dongwoon that his Doojoon was mad. “Hyung, talk to me. I know you’re mad right now and I don’t know what’s wrong.” Dongwoon said, clearly. Doojoon didn’t bother him and just stayed silent. He already lost in the game he played but didn’t stop him from ignoring Dongwoon. The leader went on checking his SNS. Dongwoon grunted and took the phone away.

“Doojoon hyung.” Doojoon stared at Dongwoon, a glare. He looked away and now hunted for his phone back.

“Give me my phone.”

“No until you talk to me, hyung.” Doojoon focused on taking his phone. “Hyung.” Dongwoon pried the hands away.

“There’s nothing and give back my phone.”

“I don’t believe it, hyung. Just let out the truth why you’re mad and sulked with me along the way since we ended our recording just now.” Dongwoon claimed and eventually hid the phone under his pillow with his body blocked Doojoon’s access to the poor phone. Doojoon growled and glared at Dongwoon, with a sharp gaze. Dongwoon stared back, didn’t lose. Well, you can say the two really a stubborn guy inside.

“Damn it, Dongwoon.” Doojoon looked away, losing his patience or actually lose his anger to the cold in Dongwoon’s eyes. Doojoon got up and wanted to leave the bed but Dongwoon didn’t let him. He grabbed the wrist and pulled Doojoon back to the bed. Doojoon wasn’t aware of it and pulled down by the strong force. He squeaked oh-not-so-manly tone and now Dongwoon hovering him. Doojoon blinked it surprise to the sudden incident and stared at Dongwoon’s eyes. Dongwoon raised his brow.

“I don’t let you leave until you tell me.” Doojoon shivered to the tone Dongwoon gave. It was cold, low, husky but there’s other things give him shivers, determination and domination. Doojoon didn’t utter a word. Dongwoon growled in desperation and spoke out. “How long you want to give a silent treatment like this, hyung? You know it clearly I can’t stand it and I hate it when you ignore and don’t talk to me. I hate it so much, Doojoon hyung.” Dongwoon said, frustrated. Doojoon kept in his eyes locked with Dongwoon, didn’t say anything.

“Hyung.” Dongwoon called, the frustration reached up to his limit. He rea

Please log in to read the full chapter