Chapter 9

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

Your POV

The next morning I woke up with arms around my waist. Turning around I was met with Youngmin’s cute sleeping face. Turning around I tried to slip from Youngmin’s arms but his grip got tighter around my waist. I tried to pry his arms off didn’t work very much so I went back to trying getting up but he just pulled me back to him.

“Youngmin-oppa let go.” I said.

“I don’t wanna!” He complained cutely.

“I have to go to school.”

“To bad your mine school can wait.”

“O-oppa!” You said with your face as bright as a tomato.

“What?”

“Let go or I’ll call Minwoo-oppa.” As soon as I said Minwoo Youngmin let go.

“I don’t want to deal with him again…” Youngmin mumbled. I got up and when down stairs to the kitchen and started to back breakfast for everybody. While I was cooking arms wrapped around me making me jump but when I saw it was Youngmin I relaxed and pecked his lips. After I ate I got ready for school. When I was about to walk out to walk to school Youngmin grabbed my hand.

“What?”

“…” He gave me nothing but big smile.

“What do you want?”

“I want to walk you to school!”

“But the paparazzi!”

“So…”

“Fine.” Youngmin walked out the door with a big smile on his face, while I on other hand was blushing and covering my face with my free hand. And every comment I got from old couples or just couples in general made me blush but made Youngmin’s smile grow. When I got to school he let go off my hand and kissed my forehead then my lips and said good bye to me. I was stuck there before I almost was knocked over by my friends.

“Girl what just happened right there?” Hymie said.

“Y-you didn’t see anything right?”

“Oh we saw everything.” Yuri said.

“O-oh nothing.” I said fiddling with your hands while walking to the school building.

“Unnie don’t want to admit she has a super cute boyfriend.”

“H-hey!”

“Guys stop messing with her.” One of my childhood friends named Amber.

“Aw come on Amber-unnie!!”

“You have to be smart and ask if her boyfriend has a brother.”

“Oh he does.” You said turning around to see their reaction.

“He does!?”

“Yeah.

“Older or younger?”

“Younger by six minutes.”

“They’re twins?!”

“Yup!” You said opening your locker.

“One of us could be your sister in law!!!”

“Woah who said I was going to marry him?”

“I did!”

“No we did.

“Well My boyfriend’s name is Youngmin, his twin is Kwangmin.”

“Wait aren’t they from boyfriend.”

“Yup.”

“Your boyfriend is a kpop star?!”

“Yup.”

“How can you be so calm about this?!”

“Because if Amber remembers Minwoo was and is still one of my childhood asked me to live with them for a month but I ended up stay the whole summer with them. Now I live with them.”

“What lucky!!!”

“I know right.” As the day went on my friends and I just talked and went to class and did my usual business. But at the end of school a bunch of girls where crowding something no more like someone. As my friends and I got closer and saw familiar brown hair. (I just like him better in brown hair). And to my dismay Youngmin notice my friends and mine retreating figure.

“(y/n)!!!”

“Damnit.” Slowly I turned around and smiled at Youngmin. “What?”

“I was look all over for you!”

“By I he means we!!!” I heard Minwoo yell.

“I-I never spoken to you guys.”

“Ah (y/n)-ah!!! I thought I was your best friend!”

“What are you talking about she is.” I said pointing to Amber.

“I’m your boyfriend.” Youngmin said.

“What?!” The fangirls that where crowding them yelled.

“I don’t know who you are…”I started to run with my friends following close behind.

“(y/n)!!!!” The boyfriend members yelled. But you just ignored it and kept running

“Where we going?”

“Where do you think Amber?”

“To our dance studio?”

“Bingo!”

“But won’t Minwoo know?”

“Nope not if we go into another room.”

“Still the door can show.”

“Not if hide.”

“Hide where?”

“In the closets in the back duh!” I said opening the door to the building. When I got to the room all  four of us  fit into the closet that surprisingly fit all of us but the bags had to go in a separate part of the closet.

“(y/n)?” I heard Minwoo yell.

“Oh no.” I mumbled.

“I thought she would be here.”

“I think I know where she could be.” Youngmin said. Steps approached where we were making my heart race.

“Maybe she’s here.” Youngmin’s voice said before his hand landed on the handles of the closet making a noise. “Wait no to easy.” He took a step back but only to tell the others to leave. Youngmin took light steps to the point where we couldn’t even hear then. His hand once again landed on the handle of the closet door. He pulled open the doors with a swift movement reveling us.

“Surprise?”  I said smiling at him.

“Come here.” Youngmin said extending his hand out towards me. Gabbing his hand I jumped down from the closet.

“What do you want?!”

“To walk you home.”

“Well it’s too late for that.”

“I know that’s why I’m going to steal you away from your friends. So you can go out on a date with me!”

“But my bag and homework!”

“You don’t have school tomorrow.”

“Yes I do tomorrows Wednesday.”

“You’re going to move into our house. So we told the school that you weren’t going to be at school for the rest of the week.”

“But who’s going to bring my things home?”

“Easy Minwoo.”

“And do you really thing he’s going to let you go out on a date with me?”

“Yup come on let’s go!” Youngmin got my bag dragged me downstairs, threw my bag at Minwoo and ran out yelling he was going to take me out on a date.

“Youngmin where are we going?”

“I don’t know where do you want to go?”

“I want to go eat gelato.”  

“Okay come on.” Youngmin brought me to a gelato shop and ordered both of us a gelato. After words I brought Youngmin over to a random store that had a bunch couple things. Looking around my eyes caught a Mickey and Minnie hoodie. The Minnie hoodie had ears with a red bow, while Mickey’s just had ears. (http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i323/sweetbaby_sh/2012clothing8/E427-0.jpg the hoodie {just pretend that the Mickey one is a boy’s hoodie})

“Do you like it?”

“I do but I still want to look around.” After a while looking Youngmin and I bought the hoodies.

“What do you want to do now?” Youngmin asked talking hold of my hand with his free one.

“I don’t know?”

“Let’s go home.”

“Wait before this date ends put on your hoodie.” Youngmin and I both put the hoodies on top of our clothes. After at that Youngmin kissed me on the lips with his hands on the small of my back. He then scooped me up carrying you bridal style and started to run.

“Youngmin slow down!!!” I said holding tighten my grip on him.

“Sorry.” Youngmin slowed down and started to walk home. By the time we got home we were sleeping and Youngmin was a bit tired. Youngmin placed me in your bed and lied down with me.

 PS go back to the description I put one new character