Jerk

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

Your POV 

It was the next day and I  had woken up before anyone. So I decided to make breakfast for everyone. By the time I  was almost done one of the twins (Kwangmin) had woken up.

"Morning (y/n)!" Kwangmin said cherrfully.

"Morning Kwangmin oppa." I said turning off the stove. "Ah oppa can you get me plates?" I asked busying myself

"Sure." Soon after one by one the boys woke up to eat breakfast. After everyone was done eating I washed the dishes.

"Thank you for the breakfast (y/n)!!!!" Almost all of them said all but Youngmin. But it really didn't bother me. "Hey (y/n) want to go somewhere with us to day?" Donghyun asked me.

"Sure where?" I said putting my hair in to a ponytail.

"I don't  know maybe the mall?"

"Cool with me just let me wash my face and get dressed." After I  washed my face I dressed up into skinny jeans, a tantop, and a hoodie. At the mall the boys let me go to some place saying that it was their welcome gift to me. 

"What do you think?" I asked showing the boys

I got comments "like it looks nice!" Or "you look pretty with it." But one comment stood out.

"I you don't look that great in it." Who said that why Youngmin said that. At first I brushed it off but the more I tried things the more he became a jerk. His comments became endless. He would say comments like.

"Ew that color does not match you!"

"It doesn't suite you"

"no ugly hate it!"

"Donghyun pick clothes for her!!! She doesn't know no to dress she dresses like a five year old!"

Ugh he was like a whiny baby!!! Minwoo even laid off the teasing. But in the end no matter what Youngmin said, I  got a cute (f/c) crop top with black skinny jeans, high tops, and a cute snap back hat. The funny part was the Donghyun and you both thought it looked nice. But the boy that was begging his hyung disagreed and tried picking something ugly for me. At the end of the day I  was left wondering why was Kwangmin so nice to me but not Youngmin?

 

~ sorry for the short chapter and mistakes I'm writing this on my table since I'm quote on qoute grounded... They have no idea I still have my phone and table...~ by they I mean my Asain parents yes I'm Asain....anyways bye bye it's 11 pm and I have school tomorrow so yeah guess who's having a crappy start to the morning!