chapter 8

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

Your POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

“Ugh shut up.” I mumbled into my pillow hitting my clock. When I was about to go back to sleep some came in barging into my room.

“(y/n)~ah time to wake up!”

“Go away Youngmin-oppa!”

“Aniyo!” I heard the footsteps of Youngmin heading towards my bed.

“I don’t want to go to school!”

“It’s your fault for not come home early.”

“I’m going back to sleep and you better leave me alone!”

“Aniyo!!!” Youngmin said jumping up and down my bed.

“Oppa leave me alone!” I said trying to hit him aimlessly.

“Nope not till you get out of bed.”

“What time is it?”

“6:10.”

“Fine I’ll get up!” Taking the pillow off from my face I hit Youngmin with your pillow.

“Ow!” Youngmin said acting like I hit him hard.

“Oh shut up it’s just a pillow.”

“Just go eat breakfast.”

“Okay.” Going out of my room I walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

“What’s there to eat?” I said turning around to face Youngmin

“I don’t know.”

“Oh great just great.” I got two pieces of bread and put them in the toaster, and warmed up a pan. Then I put three eggs on the pans and after they finished cooking I put three more and then put in bacon. After I was done cooking all of them woke up. Youngmin helped me set the table and eat while talking a bit. After I was doing eating I raced up the stairs to take a bath and then go get ready for school. When I got to school the usual thing happened. I talked to my friend, stopped the bullies, and almost got killed by the crazy fan boys.  (Therefore I’m going to skip the school part)                                              

“I’m back.” I said talking off your shoes. As soon as I got up from putting my shoes away I was meted with six boys staring at you happily.

“What’s going on?”

“…”

“Are you guys okay?”

“…”

“Hello? Guys? Hello?” I said waving my hand in front of their face.” Then they all started to laugh.

“I will slap each and every one of you guys if you don’t tell me what the hell is going on.” I said glaring at them.

“You’re moving in with us!” Minwoo yelled giving me a bear hug with the boys soon following with his action.

“C-can’t B-breath!” I yelped desperately trying to get out. I mean how hard it could be it was easy to get the fan boys off. Wrong! They had had a death like grip on me. So in my plan I stopped breathing by holding my breath.

“Guys I think she stopped breathing.” Minwoo said loosening his grip on me.

“Opps.” The members said letting go and backing up, leaving only Minwoo to support me. Since I was good at acting Ii acted limp in Minwoo’s arms.

“I think we made her pass out.”

“Jinjja?” Donghyun said tilting his head a bit.

“Maybe…”

“Ha fell for it!” I said jumping out of Minwoo’s arm.

“Hey don’t do that!” Minwoo whined like a little child.

“To bad you guys wouldn’t let go. But for real I’m moving in with you guys?!”

“Yup!”

“B-but what about my mom?”

“(y/n) you mom told me since she’s in the hospital she can’t pay for the house.”

“Oh…” You said looking a bit down.

“I know it’s hard on you, but it’s one of the many wishes your mom has asked me.”

“What’s the other one?”

“The other one is that I take custody of you, and take care of you.”

“I figured, well it’s better than to say with my dad.” I said looking at Minwoo smiling.

“You okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine I don’t really care. If it’s my mom’s wish then I’m willing.” I said starting to walk away.

“You don’t always have to be strong.” Minwoo mumbled to himself.

As soon as I closed the door to my room I loosened up my tie, and lied on my bed with eyes brimmed with tears and as soon as my body hit the soft mattress I started to sob into my pillow. My cry where muffled but still could be heard. My sobs got lighter and turned into sniffles but I still had tears rolling down my face. I was looking out the window wiping at my eyes every on and then. Then there was knock on my door.

“Go away I have homework!” I yelled with a bit of a shaky voice.

“(y/n)~ah.” Youngmin said from behind the door.

“What?” I said trying to make it look like I hadn’t been crying.

“Do you want anything to snack on I mean you came home at 4:30 and now it’s 5:30 and you usually eat a snack.”

“No I’m fine.” I said taking out my textbook “have I really been crying for that long?” I asked my.

“Are you sure I heard you crying early.”

“Well you have hearing problems because I in fact wasn’t crying.” I said choking on my words trying not to cry again. As I stared hard at the words in my text book I tried my hardest not to let a single tear drop. I barely noticed that Youngmin had come in till he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him giving me a side hug.

“How did you know that I was crying?”

“I have the room two rooms away from you.”

“You could hear me from that far?” I mumbled out wiping my eyes a bit.

“No I was sitting in front of your door.

“Let me guess Minwoo made you sit there.”

“No actually I could tell you where going to cry. I waited there to make sure you where okay.”

“You didn’t have to. “

“I did it because I wanted to do something nice for you since I was being a jerk when you first came here.”

“Oh…”

“You know I heard you had a bias in our group.” Youngmin said changing the topic.

“Wait who told you?!” I said with big eyes looking at Youngmin with a half frighten half embarrassed face totally ignoring how close my face was to his

Youngmin’s POV

I told (y/n) that heard she had a bias in our group and she totally freaked out. But the face she made was really cute. I’m guess she didn’t notice how close our faces were but I did and it kind of made my heart race a little.

Your POV

 “Minwoo did.” Youngmin said smiling at me making me mesmerized.

“That stupid jerk.” I said puffing out my cheeks.

“He didn’t tell me who it was though.”

“Good.”

“But I want to know.” He said putting his forehead on my.

“W-what?!” I said blushing a bit looking away but our forehead still pressed up against each others.

“Tell me I won’t laugh.”

“No.”

“Fine then describe him.”

“He’s tall, cute, has brown eyes, a pretty smile.”

“More descriptive.”

“W-well i-it’s you…”

“Good.”

“W-wh?” Youngmin said grabbing my chin and cutting me off by pressing his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but I soon closed my eyes and kissed back. It was short but sweet and that’s what was so special about my first kiss (your ex that kidnapped you refused to kiss you when you were dating). After your kiss ended Youngmin put his hand on my cheek and looked at me with loving eyes, causing me to smile lightly at him.

“w-wh…ah..” Kwangmin said slowly backing up with the to the other members. Youngmin and I looked over to the members laughing a bit at the reactions we got from the guys. But Minwoo’s was priceless. He was staring at Youngmin alike a father that just met his daughter’s first boyfriend. Minwoo stormed over to me and hugged me to his chest and glared at Youngmin.

“Oppa!!!”

“What?” He said still shooting daggers at Youngmin.

“Why do you look so mad?” I said innocently.

“He stole my kohai’s innocents.”

“Since when was I your kohai?”

“What?! My quote on quote kohai/little sister hates me?!

“No it’s just that you can’t act like everything for me.”

“Oh but I can!” Minwoo said letting you go abruptly making you fall.

“Owie!” You said looking up at Minwoo.

“Ah sorry (y/n)!” Minwoo said helping me up.

“Tch one hell of a brother/senpai/dad.” I muttered under my breath.

“I heard that.” Minwoo said dropping me again.

“Owie oppa!” I yelled hitting Minwoo.

“Minwoo don’t break my girlfriend!” Youngmin said helping me up.

“Don’t you have to ask me if you can date my daughter?”

“Oh don’t push it old man.”

“Hey I’m younger then you!”

“You don’t act like it.

“Oh don’t you even go there.”

“To bad already did.” While Minwoo and Youngmin where fighting both I and the boys went down stairs to watch a movie. And surprisingly we got like 30 minutes into the movie before they even noticed.

“Took you long enough.” My said eyes to the screen.

“Scoot over.” Youngmin said to his twin brother before sitting next to me. Youngmin put his arm around and kissed me temple. When the movie ended I fell asleep. Youngmin scooped me up and put me in my bed. When Youngmin put me down I wouldn’t let go. So Youngmin was “forced” to sleep with me. I smiled because my plan had worked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for the views!!!