New friends

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

Your POV

 Six weeks later…

My leg had gotten better and I no longer need a cast. I was perfectly walking on my two feet just in time for my last year at high school (yes I know that high school go up till 18 but some schools go up to 18-19 and you go to college at 19.) Youngmin, the others, and I had been getting along and now all of them act like my older brothers.

“Oppas’ I’m going to school!!” I yelled.

“Ah wait (y/n)~ah!” Your oppas’ yelled.

“Sorry I don’t want to be late!” I put the piece of bread that was in my hand in my mouth and started to run to school. While I was near school I fixed up my uniform. I straightened out my skirt, blouse, school blazer and tie then pulled up my knee high socks that had fell down while I was running. (Your uniform http://i01.i.aliimg.com/img/pb/168/561/634/634561168_621.jpg your blazer is ed.)

“Oh thank god I’m not late!” I ran inside and held the paper that showed me my new locker. While on the search to my new locker I bummed into someone.

“Ah Mianeh!” I said helping the person who looked like a first year.

“It’s okay it was my fault any way.” The girl that I was helping had long brown hair, and big brown eyes to match them.

“Do you need any help?”

“Actually could you bring me to this locker?” She said pointing to the area on her school map.

“Sure can I see your classes for a sec.”

“S-sure.”

“Woah our class are the same and our lockers are right next to each other!”

“R-really?”

“Eh? Do you not like me?”

“Aniyo! Unnie I didn’t mean that! I’m happy that I have a person that could help me.”

“I’m happy that I could help you!”

“Unnie do you w-want to be friends?”

“Ne!”  The girl (Yuri) and I started to talk in homeroom when I noticed a girl that looked like a third year maybe being bullied.

“Excuse me I need to do something.” I got up and walked over to them.

“Yo Ji Jeon! what did say about picking on other girls?” (Don’t get me wrong I like Ji Jeon I just used the first girl’s name that came to my mind!)

“Tch like I listened?” She said in a y tone

“Well you should because maybe if you listened you would have to asked people for their homework?”

“Why do you care?” She said before tried to slap the girl’s books out of her hands but I had stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

“I said stop.”

“Let’s go of me!”

“How about no.”

“I said let go!”

“Not until you stop bulling other girls”

“Fine.” Letting go of her wrist I told the girl to go over to the desk that was right next to mines.

“Thank you for helping me.”

“You’re welcome.” You said cheerfully

“I’m Hyemi!”

“I’m (f/n), I’m a senior here.”

“Oh that’s cool.”

“Not really I graduate and have to go to a different school then my friends.”

“True.”

~timeskip to lunch~

“What you guys getting for lunch.” I said looking at the menu for today’s lunch.

“I don’t know maybe just ddeokboki.” Hyemi said.

“I’d probably just get ramen.” Yuri said.

“Guys want to order together?”

“Sure.” They both said.

“Yo (y/n) what you want today?” One of my older guy friends said (he’s 19 teen and works at the cafeteria)

“Two ramen and one ddeokboki.”

“That’s big for a girl you size.”

 “Oh shut it oppa it’s for me and my friends.”

“I see you made new friends.”

“Whatever just get me the dang food.” While I was in line waiting to get my food I told my new friends to sit where there was 2 girls and 4 guys. When I got the food I had to make my way through fan boys but I made it to my table.

“Sorry guys.” I said giving Hyemi and Yuri their food.

“It’s okay.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Uh unnie?”

“What?”

“Who are they?”

“Ah there my new friends Hyemi, and Yuri they’re cool to hang out with us there not queekus.”

“Cool.” During lunch my friends and my new friends became friends.

~timeskip afterschool~

“Hey you guys want to hang out with me and the girls to a café?

“Sure my parents don’t really care if I come home late just before midnight though. Yuri said.

“Mine too.” Hyemi said

“Cool but first I need to tell my oppas’.”

“Minwoo oppa?... Tell the other oppas that I’m going to hang out with my friends…. Yeah, yeah I know I need to be home before 8 blah, blah blah… Kay bye.” The Hyemi and Yuri gave you big eyes.

“What?”

“You  know No Minwoo?!”

“Yeah he’s my childhood friend.”

“Wahh Unnie is so luck!!!”

“Not really he can be a bit annoying sometimes.

~timeskip way past 8 (9:30)~

“that was so fun!”

“I know right!” You and your friends where laughing when you were about to open the door when Minwoo opened the door.

“Where have you been?’ Minwoo said sternly.

“I went to a  café  had bubbly tea and  patbingsu.”

“I said be back before 8.” The other members where behind Minwoo and nodded their head agreeing with them.

“Sorry dad.” I said mockingly

“Whatever just get inside.”

“Bye Hymie bye Yuri you said waving good bye.”

“Bye!” they both said.

~da end since my dad is bugging me to go to sleep.~ more will be up later (maybe no promises!)