Concert day

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

(just saying the beinging part is the exact same part of Youngmin's story in Boyfriend scenarios.

Today was the concert and you got to go backstage. The boys right now where still ready so you where on your phone waiting for them. A couple of minutes you got a tap on your shoulder.  Looking up you saw the twins, with the same hair style, hair color, hair parted to the same side. But you had alreay knew which of the two was your boyfriend just by looking at them.

"What?"

"Which one of us is your boyfriend."  They both stated proudly. Smirking abit you decided to play a little game on your boyfriend.

"Hmmm." You said with your finger on your lop with a thinking face on. "Ah I know who my boyfriend is." At first it you made it seem like you where going to Youngmin but then changed your direction to Kwangmin. You made it look like you where about to kiss Kwangmin's cheek. But as soon as you got on your tippy toes Youngmin cired out.

"H-hey really boyfriend over here!"

Deciding to play this game longer with Youngmin. "But  don't now if that's true now do I?"

"B-but..."

"Pabo of cousre I know your my boyfriend."

"What? But you just..." Youngmin said confused.

"Aigoo your really easy to fool. That's what you get for testing my love."

"Well at least  I know you love me!"

"Of course I do Pabo."

"Guys it's time to go on stage!"

"Yes Hyung!" The rest of boyfriend yelled popping up out of no were.

You boyfriend now gone you had no idea where to go and what to do. That was until the manger came by to tell you what you have to do.

"You must be Youngmin's girlfriend, right?"

"Nae."

"Please come with me so you can se the preformence live on TV."

"Okay." Following after the manager you were put in to a room that had a big TV in it.

"Here's the room you can sit anywhere, and if you have to go to the bathroom it's on down that hall the third door the to right."

"Kansahaminda."

"Your welcome and if you need me to help you I'll be near the stage entrance.

"Okay." After the manger had told you everthing you needed to know he left  leaving just you and the TV. After boyfriend finised preforming  they thanked the audience for the support before Youngmin bolted off stage to find were you where. But you not really knowing where he was going just stayed on your phone not looking up at the TV since boyfriend had just finished thier preformance.

"(y/n)~ah!" Youngmin yelled when he finally found were you where.

"Jo Youngmin!" You yelled at him startled by his sudden apperence.

"Wae?"

"Did I really scare you?"

"Yes! It was so calm and quite." You said almost ina whinely tone.

"Ah minahae, I'll leave..."

"But that doesn't mean that I don't want you here." You mummbled loud enough for Youngmin to hear you. Then you bent down to pick up your phone when you got back up you were met with Youngmins cute smilig face.

"That's all I wanted to hear."

"Are you sure that's all you wanted to hear."

"Wae?"

"I thought that was all you wanted to hear."

"Anyio tell me more."

"Anyio."

"Please."

"Saranghaeyo oppa."

"Saranghaeyo."

"Aww!! So cute!" Jeongmin said with his head peeking out from the door.

"Young love is the cutest!" Donghyun said acting like an ajusshi.

"Hyung leave the love birds alone!" Minwoo yelled.

"I'm out I don't want to see my brothers love afair! It's just weird!" Kwangmin said walking away, with Minwoo following him.

"You guys can be erts and watch but I'm going to following his dongsaeng.

"We're not erts!" Both Donghyun and Jeongmin said chasing after Hyungeong.

"They are so weird." You said looking at the door.

"But they don't matter to me as much as you do."

"Your so sweet to mean."

"I know I am."

 

Ah minahae for the short chapter! >~<.  If anyone is still reading this I'm starting a new story since  I don't think this one is very good... I really need you guys to comment who you want it to be for the new fanfic I'm going to write. Thank you for reading my story!