Chapter 13

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

"(y/n)-ah wake up!!!"  Jeongmin yelled from out you door.

 

"Five more minutes!" You yelled back using a pillow to cover your head.

 

"Okay but it's not my fault if you’re extra late then." Jeongmin said walking past your door. But before he could even get to the other door that was next to yours, he heard a bang in your room.

 

"Ow..." You mumbled. You were on the floor because your hectic attempt out of bed had ended with you falling on the floor.

 

"(y/n)-ah what happened?!" Jeongmin said starting to open your door but almost as fast as you fell Jeongmin started to burst out laughing.

 

"Teehee." You said blushing a bit 

 

"Go eat breakfast you’re not late it's only 6:00."

 

"What oppa!" You whined.

 

"I saved you from maybe getting late.

 

"Tch."

 

"Does my damsel is distress need to be saved I hear a band and then yelling." Youngmin said rubbing his eyes. Your eyes traveled up form him feet to his red plaid pajama to his put to his black long sleeves to his cute sleepy face, to his surprisingly attractive bed head.

 

"Tch no." You said getting up and putting your blanket back on your bed. This time it was Youngmin checking you out.  His eyes went to your blue pajama pants to your white tank top to you pretty face to your cute messy bun.

 

"Oh wait you don't have school to day sorry!" You heard Jeongmin yelled from down the hall.

 

"Ashi that pabo oppa." You mumbled loud enough for Youngmin to hear and in return Youngmin started to laugh. "Wait why don't I have school today?"

 

"Oh I guess you forgot..."

 

"Forgot what?"

 

"That you we called you out of school for 2 days since you were supposed to be still moving in but since we finished early you don't need to go to school"

 

"Oh wait I think that part time job that I applied for starts to day." 

 

"What?! Wait it doesn’t start till your school ended right?"

 

"Nope the owner of the store is a nice little old lady that said I can go whenever I please." You said walking past Youngmin.

 

"What you’re not going to spend a day with me?" Youngmin pouted.

 

"Oh stop there’s always other days."

 

"But I want to now!"

 

"You can always visit."

 

"Fine..." Youngmin said with a bit of hesitation.

 

“Good boy. Oh yeah the others can come if they want to.” You said disappearing from Youngmin’s view.

 

“Ashi I thought I could go on a date with her today.”

 

“Nice try, but maybe next time lover boy.” Minwoo said going down the stairs and into the kitchen.

 

“Damn that maknae too, and his over protectiveness.” Youngmin mumbled. But enough of Youngmin let’s go back to you.

 

“Morning Minwoo-oppa.” You said.

 

“Hello.” Minwoo said walking over to you to steal some of the grapes you were eating. “So I heard you’re doing that involves you leaving the house.”

 

“Oh I’m doing that part time job at the café.”

 

“Oh you mean the cute café that has the sign that says ‘we don’t need to connect with wifi because we can connect with each other’,or something like that?”

 

“Yeah that’s it. But the  ajumma that owns the store has free wifi there just for the people that come there to do work while eating a snack or wants a cup of hot coffee or a refreshing boba (bubble tea).”

 

“Ah I think I want to ruin Youngmin’s plan of stay there till your shift is over. Oh yeah by the way when does your shift end.”

 

“I only have to work an hour.”

 

“Okay.” Minwoo said leaving. After you finished eating some of the grapes you when to your room and got dressed. (you wore this http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HniK7qgVJm0/UmbHc_-VLzI/AAAAAAAAAco/pjE7DFQzXQE/s1600/1234095_590589697675349_253600760_n.png )

 

“Oppa’s I’m going!!!” You yelled before walking off to go to café. When you got there they asked you to put on a cute apron that tied around your waist. Then they handed you a pen a small not book for you to write down the orders. Not too long from when you started your shift did you see 6 boys with shades on enter. Laughing a bit at them but still went to talk their orders. Then you started to make their orders, when you got to Youngmin’s choice of drink which was a latte you put heart for the latte art.

 

“Here you go 3 boba, 1 coffee, and 2 lattes.” You said placing the drinks down carefully.

 

“Kamsahamnida (thank you).” They said in unison. In responds you just humed, and went back t work

 

~Since your busy working I’m go bring the pov to the boys.~

 

“Hyung look at Youngmin-hyung’s latte art!” Jeongmin said to his two hyungs.

 

“Omo look at his face!” Hyunseong said pointing at Youngmin’s burning face.

 

“Ashi that girl.” Youngmin said burning his face in his hand out of embarrassment.

 

“Is everything alright?” You said popping up behind Youngmin causing them to jump.

 

“Ah every is fine (y/- I mean thank you.”

 

“”How about you sure you seem a bit displeased.” You said acting as if you had no idea who they were.

 

“N-no everything’s alright.”

 

“Okay… would you guys like any cupcakes, muffins, cake pops, or something to snack on?”

 

“Do you guys want any?” Donghyun asked. They all muttered what they wanted and Donghyun ordered for them.

 

“So just six cupcakes?”

 

“Yes please.”

 

“Okay I’ll get them.” Going to the display of cupcakes you picked up 3 chocolate cupcakes and 3 vanilla. Grabbing one of the chocolate cupcakes you asked one of your coworkers if there was any cute little decorations for cupcakes and to you delight were was. Looking at the shelf of cute decorations you saw chocolate heart that had the words I love you in cursive. Grabbing the one of them you put it on Youngmin's cupcake and when put all 6 of the cupcakes on the tray and walked over to the table.

 
"Here you go 3 chocolate and 3 vanilla cupcakes, oh yeah you this one was made for you." You said giving him the cupcake.
 
"Kamsahamnida." Youngmin said before you dismissed yourself.
 
"Hey Youngmin read what that says." Minwoo said pointing at the chocolate heart. Youngmin's eyes then scanned the words written on it.
 
"No I don't wanna!"
 
"Why no?" Donghyun asked. Hesitantly Youngmin showed to the cupcake to them.
 
"Hahahah!!!! She's teasing you!" Minwoo said earning a slap to the back of his head.
 
"Shut it."
 
~time skip to when your shifts ends~
"Hey guys!" You said skipping to the table
 
"Don't you hey me pabo." Youngmin said as you sat on his lap seeing there was no place for you to sit. 
 
"Eh when did I turn into a pabo?!"
 
"You kept on teasing me."
 
"Ani I was showing my love to my oppa!" You said cutely puffing out your cheeks.
 
"Tch... More like embarrasses me." Youngmin mumbled.
 
"Eh you didn't like the it?!"
 
"Neh." 
 
"Okey I won't do it again...." You said hanging your head low
 
"Mwuh?! I didn't mean too hurt you! You can do it when ever you like!"
 
"Jinjja?!" You said looking at Youngmin with your cute happy face.
 
"Neh." 
 
"Yay!!!" Youngmin pecked your lips before a course of ewwwws or awes come from the boys. 
 
"Don't kiss my little dongsaeng infront of me!" Minwoo said coving his eyes.
 
"No can do!" Youngmin said doing it again.
 
"Ashi this kid, come on let's go before we become the third wheel." Minwoo said getting up with the members following.
 
"I guess you really do get that date you wanted." You said laughing a bit
 
"Yes!!!!" 
 
~da end~