Our little secret

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

It was the next after Youngmin had talking you out on a date to see your mother and you were doing pretty good with the bad news maybe it was because you had Youngmin or just because it didn’t faze you because you were used to bad things happening.

“How you doing honey?”

“Yeah I’m fine.” You smiled and pecked Youngmin’s lips making the boy blush.

“I’m glad to hear that.”  Again you smiled happy that your boyfriend cared so much for you.

“I’m also glad that I’m the one to be talking care of you, and that you go that sparkle back in your eyes.”

“Jinjja I’m just happy I have you as mine.”

“But at least I know you still love me.”

“I guess.” Youngmin was happy that he was the reason why you had that sparkle back into your eyes, the one to make you feel loved once you mom was not able to comfort you, but what made him the most happy was because he could call you his.

“I’m going to head out soon.”

“Oh okay I’ll just hang out with Minwoo then.” You skipped away into the room where the members were playing video games. Little did you know Youngmin was planning to do something very important that would deepen your love with him. Youngmin grabbed a coat and headed out with his sunglasses. When Youngmin got to his destination he started to look around till he found the perfect one.

“Do you need help sir?”

“Nae could I see that one?”

“Sure!” The lady grabbed the thing Youngmin wanted to look at.

“Do you think she’ll like it?”

“I’m sure she’ll love it sir.” The lady smiled sincerely at Youngmin.

“I’ll get it then.”

“Such an amazing chose it’s very pretty and I bet she’ll love it.”

“I hope so.” Youngmin bit his lip it was expensive and he wanted to make sure it was perfect.

“Don’t worry sir if she doesn’t like it you can return it cash back. Since she seem very special to you.”

“Jinjja?! Thank you so much! Do you like boyfriend?” Youngmin notice that the lady helping him was quite young maybe in her early twenty’s.

“Yeah but my boyfriend finds them as a threat.” The girl chuckled at her own words before handing Youngmin the baggy and receipt.

“Who would blame him? So who’s your bias?”

“K-kwangmin.”

“Well I’m Youngmin and I can sign something for your in return for you kindness.”

“Jinjja?! Y-Your lying.” Youngmin pulled down his shade and the next thing Youngmin found himself doing was signing a piece of paper.

“Thank you!” The girl bowed before Youngmin walked off.

 ~back to home~

“Your home!” (y/n)~ah yelled happily at the sight of her loving boyfriend.

“How as my princesses been doing?”

“I’ve been doing fine just beat Minwoo at a bunch of games! What you got there?”  You said pointing at the bag in Youngmin’s hands.

“It’s nothing just a gift.”

“For who.”

“It’s a secret but I’ll tell you soon.”

“Hmm kay!” You chose to believe Youngmin and skipped away.  Youngmin smiled at your skipping figure.

“You love her a lot don’t you?” Donghyun said popping out of nowhere scaring the your boy.

“Yeah I do.”

“I know you plan on proposing to her when you get older.”

“Shut up Minwoo might hear you.” Youngmin said blushing.

“Oh I heard every.” Minwoo said popping nowhere.

“Us too!” Other member said appearing behind Minwoo.

“Shh our little secret.”

Sorry it’s so short I had to rush it since we did something’s for my B-day