Back home

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

“Wendy I’m going to miss you!!” You said hugging the still sleepy girl.

“Wae?”

“I’m going back to Korea today!” You said still hugging her.

“Mwo?!”

“I have to go back because they don’t live in Japan!”

“I know that but didn’t the concert end yesterday why are you leaving so early?!”

“I don’t know!”

“Why are you guys screaming?” Minwoo said walking into the room. “Oh yeah you laptop is beeping for some weird reason.”

“What?” (BTW everybody ended up sleeping in the same room that night.) When you got to your laptop you realized you were getting a skype call. Answering the call you saw Hyemi, Amber, and Yuri.

“Annyeong Unnie/(y/n)!!!”

“Annyeong! You said waving to them.

“So how have you been?”

“Good you know meet one of my old friends and stuff.”

“By stuff do you mean you and Youngmin banged?” A male voice said.

“Who’s that?”

“Guess who would say that?”

“David?”

“No besides David So.”

“Bacon?”

“Nae it’s Baekhyun!”

“That ert! He’s so unlike EXO’s Baekyung.”

“Don’t worry he’s leaving back to China after one day you come back.”

“Ah… I see Wendy come over here so your Unnie’s can see you!”

“Hey I’m as old as you!”

“Opps I mean Yuri, Amber, and Hyemi!” Wendy laid down beside you and started to chat with your friends When all of a sudden Youngmin pops out of nowhere.

“Jagiya!”

“Nae?” Youngmin just hummed and pointed to his lips.

“Aniyo I’m busy talking to my girls.” You said looking at Youngmin with a blushing face. But before you could protest anymore Youngmin bent down and kissed your lips for about 10 seconds enough for the girls to take a picture and then he ran.

“Youngmin!!!” You said getting up from the bed to chase your boyfriend. “

“Love birds!” Amber shouted.

“Ashi that damn boy…” Stopping in your tracks you went back to the bed to go talk to your 3 friends.

“Mianhae guys anyways I’m going to coming back to Korea today.”

“Jinjja?!” They looked so happy but Wendy looked a bit down.

“What’s wrong Wendy-ah?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell us please!” Hyemi asked pouting cutely.

“Fine… I have a bad group of friends and they make fun of me because I don’t smoke or drink. Sometimes they abuse me by hitting bottles on me or putting out there cigarettes on me. But don’t worry I’m moving back with me mom in a couple of months.” Wendy said forcing a smile.

“Why don’t you just come with us to go back to Korea?” 

“I don’t want to be a burden though.”

“You would be a burden! Donghyun-oppa can Wendy come back to Korea with us she really wants to go back home to Korea and be with her mom!” 

“Sure!” Donghyun yelled.

“See you can come I’ll pay for your flight back because Youngmin’s paying for mine.”

“Jinjja?! Bu-but-

“No buts you’re coming with us.” You said before ending the call from skype.

“Wendy where do you live?”

“In apartment not too far from here.”

“Okay then” Grabbing Wendy’s hand followed the directions she gave you. When you reached her apartment you went straight to finding her room and a suit case.

“Do you have a suite case?”

“Yeah let me get it for you.”

“Thanks.” Going deeper into Wendy’s room you saw a picture of you and her when you were still little.

“Here.” Wendy said lugging the suite case to you.

“So what do you do you want to pack.”

“I don’t know just give me a couple of minutes I’ll be finished.”

*timeskip back to the dorm.”

“Youngmin I’m back!”

“…”

“Youngmin?” Going to the bed room door. (just imagine there’s a “kitchen within a living room and a door separates it from the bedroom….) you but your ear to it.

“She’ll need that… Oh and that too.” Opening the door you saw Youngmin packing for you. Cute you thought to yourself.

“Youngmin~ah?”

“Oh your back.”

“How sure are you that I need those things?”

“Well you packed them here so obviously you need them.”

“How sure are you?”

“100%”

“Okay then have fun packing for me I’m going down stairs to wait with the others.  With that you got Youngmin suite case and running out to go to the elevator.

*timeskip to when out of the airplane (I know I skipped a lot it’s just that I’ve kept you guys waiting to long)*

“I’m home finally I’m back home.” Wendy whispered.

Sorry of the short chapter!!!!