Chapter 5

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

WARNING A LOT AND I MEAN A LOT OF SWEARING!!!

Minwoo’s POV

“Turn left! Turn left! She should be there.” I yelled.

“I don’t see her!” Kwangmin yelled.

“ I knew this was going to happen!” I got of the car and started to run down the street to where it looked there was abandon buildings. Damn it (y/n)! How in the world did you wonder off this far! I said in my head. Right behind me was the other members running to catch up with me.

“She’s got to be here somewhere.” I said panting hard.

“Minwoo I think she’s in that one I can see a girl tied by her wrist up in that one.”

“That bastard!” I yelled running to the building with the others. When we reached the room she was in we hid.  (y/n) were still dressed with her hands tied up above her head and your feet almost of the floor, she was blindfolded with a cloth tied around keeping her from screaming and keeping her whimpers and cries from being heard . We were about to help her but a boy came in with a knife in his hand. When the door closed and (y/n) heard footsteps I could see her breath hitched and she then started to hyperventilate. I looked closely and saw small cuts and bruises.

“Who is he?”

“He’s the bastard that cheated on (y/n) and ed her best friend.” I said voice filled with anger.

“Woah.” The boys said in a quiet voice.

Minho was holding a knife. (y/n)’s head was turning left and right looking all direction. Her breathing hitched  as the cold metal for the knife pressed up against your neck.

“You know I really loved you till you turned in to a . You rather hang out with your friends at school then me so I ed your friend ending your friendship. You know you left me without a word.” He dragged the knife in his across (y/n) ~ah’s stomach

“If only you didn’t see it. But you did because you wanted to what surprise visit me? Oh well you did it to yourself. And now that you see me now you act like . A that left me with a word.” He said bring his knife back to (y/n)~ah’s throat making her whimper in fear.

While Minho toyed with (y/n) the we already had an idea to save her. Since Minho was shorter than the twins but taller than Donghyun. So what is going to happen is that Kwangmin will try to distract Minho (since he was more willing to help (y/n).) while Youngmin was to try to get (y/n)~ahdown. And if that fails the rest of them would try to fight Minho while Youngmin and I get (y/n)~ah down.

“Go.” Donghyun said. And the Jo twins when to do their deeds.

“Hey you!” Kwangmin yelled.

“Tch.” Minho turned around. “Who are you? Are you that stupid Minwoo she was talking about? So she ditched me for this trash? You’re so stupid coming to save her by yourself.”

“What did you just call me?” Kwangmin said acting like me but I was fuming.

“I said your trash.” Minho said putting the knife under Kwangmin’s chin. Youngmin now was near enough to get the chains but to no one’s surprise it made a lot of noise. Minho sharply turned around and turned to look if someone was getting (y/n) out.

“What how did you?”  By the time Minho turned around I was in Kwangmin’s place.

“BTW I’m Minwoo you dickface.” I said before giving Minho a swift punch to the face.

“Why you little .” Minho realized that he was surrounded and was not ready to fight that many people.

“Who’s stupid now? Youngmin don’t untie her yet.” I said.

“Tch doesn’t matter I still have a knife and you have nothing.”

“You know you were never really bright.”

“What the hell do you mean?”

“Look at your hand pabo.”

“Why you little !” Kwangmin saw smiling while holding the knife.

“Nice job Kwangmin.” Donghyun said.

“Thanks Hyung!”

“Whatever come at me!” I bet (Y/n) was scared since all she could hear was fighting and yelling. I guess I was right because she started to aimlessly wiggling around since her toes were basically the only thing that could touch the floor.

In the end the boys had kicked Minho’s .

You POV

When I felt someone untie me, and took of the cloth around my mouth and eyes I instantly buried my face into the person chest. When he untied my I head fell on my knees. I was crying because I was scared and because I was happy. I felt the person stiffened but he recovered and started to rub my back soothing me. My cries and whimpers tired into sniffles then I fell asleep and I felt someone carried me bridal style.

Youngmin’s POV

All I knew was that she suffered enough and needed rest. Maybe she’s not that bad. But she’s no ordinary girl. She made me go to hatting her to thinking of her differently ….

~The end of this chapter!~

This chapter took hours to edit this story even if there are still errors but thank you for the support!