Chapter 12

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

~okay so this is a real chapter~

Your POV

Headline after head line, rumor after rumor, they just kept on coming. But it never bothered me well except for that one with Youngmin and dance in the dance studio okay now that was a bit over my limits. But I got over it soon and was living perfectly fine now. Right now I was in Donghyun's car with the other members.

"So how much stuff are we bring,"

"Not a lot." I said half lying.

"Oh come on I've been in your room before don't you lie to me!" Minwoo yelled the truth.

"Shut up I do have that much stuff."

"Gurl please I've seen your room and it be hella big!" Minwoo said trying to act like a teen girl.

"Well I'm sorry I did know you were my mom too."

"Oh shut up."

 On the way to my house Minwoo and I bickered about how much stuff I had to pack event if he was right. I  just didn't want to have to admit he was right for once. Once Donghyun go to my house I led the boys to my room, and to their dismay Minwoo was right this one time. Youngmin brought up the boxes and even on stared to get to working. I stared my talking my things from my bed. Then I moved on to games, gaming consoles, and books. While I was busy with thoughts the boys were cleaning out my cabinets. They were either putting away small thing I had in them like rolled up posters, magazines, manga’s/manhwa, notebooks/sketch books, or art supplies. But Minwoo had just happened to stumbled upon a photo album. Right now I was in your big closet folding clothes and putting them in the box I didn't hear what was going on and that for the fact I had headphones on made it impossible to here.

Minwoo’s POV

"Hey guys look what I found!" I yelled.

"What?" Youngmin said turning towards me.

"I found a photo album!!!"

“I want to see!!!" The boys yelled going over to me. There was cute pictures of her and unflattering pictures of her. There were pictures from when she was a baby, to a toddler, to a child, to a middle schooler, till now.

"Youngmin look at this one!" Donghyun said pointing at a super cute photo of her. (You were pretty cute child) 

"Omo! So cute!!!" Youngmin said making star struck face.

"She's not that cute." I said. Flipping more and more through the pages of the book I saw a picture as little school girl. Her smile was cute, her eyes shining bright. (Which by the way Youngmin fanboy over.) On one picture Youngmin fanboyed a bit too loud with made (y/n) get out of the cosset.

"What are you guys doing that made Youngmin yell like a little girl?"

"Nothing!" I said slamming the photo album shut.

"Really?" She said sarcasitly.

"Yeah." Minwoo said stuffing the album in the box.

"Oh really?"

"Yes now stop asking questions."

"Tch." Walking over to the box the boys scattered just leaving Minwoo. 

"I said that it's nothing (y/n) ah."

"Don't lie to me." Going inside the box she saw the only book inside the box. "Minwoo-oppa!! How dare you look at this?" she said hitting me on my arm.

"Sorry I just kind of found it."

Your POV

"Whatever." Snatching the album from Minwoo. I then stuffed it in the box that had the clothes in it. The boys and I went back to work to packing. When I got out of the house I looked at the house with sad eyes. Youngmin put his arm around me trying to comfort me. Soon I stated to walk to the car but eyes still on the house where I grew up. Where it was just me and my umma living a peaceful life. But now I leaving it like it doesn't matter. It ripped my heart out but I tried my best to ignore it. Laying my head on Youngmin's shoulder tears escaped my eyes, and almost in an instant Youngmin wiped away my tears. Soon on the ride back to our new home I had fallen asleep.

Time skip to the house

"(y/n) wake up it's where here."

"..."

"(y/n)-ah." Youngmin said shaking you a bit.

"Hm?"

"Wake up...”

"Okay."I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes. Since I was still sloppy I was in charge of opening the doors and setting my room up. When all boxes where in my room I sent to work. 

(A couple hours later) (This is what your room looks like this http://www.imagearea.info/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/vintage-bedrooms-tumblr-ubj5lnun.jpg ) I was tired and was lying in on bed. Looking at the cloak I saw that it was now 5:30. Looking around you saw the familiar red photo album. Grabbing it I started to look at it. While I looked at the photo album my eyes landed on one that hand Minwoo, Amber, I. But then my eyes stopped, my head tiled to the side, and my fingers touching the picture. "Who are you?" Asked, In middle of my thoughts the door opened.

"(y/n)-ah it's time for dinner."

"I'll be there just give me a second."

"Okay."

"Why is it I can't remember you?"

~~~~----~~~~-~~~~

Da end of this chapter what do you think?! So I've been thinking I want to start anther boyfriend frantic but I need to know who you guys want it to be with. So tell me what you think of the story so far also don't forget to tell me who you would like for my upcoming boyfriend frantic in the comments. Bye lovelies! Saranghae Yo!! Oh and shout out to Pandacutiely for being the first to comment! Sorry I forgot to mention you in the other chapters before this one... 0///^///0"