Not a chapter but is an update

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

I REFUSE TO EDIT THIS CHAPTER

~Okay lame author note this chapter has little to nothing to  do with the story I’m just writing it so you wonderful views have something to read while you’re waiting for the next chapter. So tell what you think about these type of chapters do you like them do you not just tell me kay? Oh also these chapters might affects what happens in the next OR have little or a lot of things that might be in the real chapter like the this one~

Headline after headline, rumors after rumors with you and Youngmin. You didn’t mind it but the one headline with Youngmin and you were at the dance studio. But that wasn’t on your mind right now the fact that you where the one carrying all of the heavy stuff to your new room . I mean come on you were much smaller, and a whole bunch weaker than them hell they were all on the couch watching you carry all the things to your room. When you finally had enough you put down there box on the floor before going to them and looking at them with an angry expression.

“What?” Minwoo said looking at you innocently.

“Don’t you what me?!”

“No legit what?”

“Help me you lazy!!!”

“But we did.”

“Yeah with the light !”

“Oh opps.” The boys got up and started to help, while you just sat down were the boys were sitting down.

“Hey now you’re not helping!”

“Hey I have been doing that for 2 hours!”

“Good how many things do you have?!”

“Anything my mom told me to pack which is basically everything in my room.”

“Even the bed?!”

“Okay not that since there’s ones there.”

“Oh thank god!” While the boys where busy moving the boxes in your room you had fallen asleep.

Time skip to when you wake up.

“Youngmin-ah!!!”

“Yah! What’s going on?” You said looking for the yelling for the name of your boyfriend.

“Oh nothing….” You heard Donghyun say.

“…” Getting up you saw Youngmin on the floor slurring out words.

“(y/n)-ah!!!” Youngmin said shooting up stumbling a bit. “What happened?” You said smelling the alcohol on Youngmin.

“Well we might have played a game that had to deal with shots…”

“You did what?!”

“Shh (y/n)-ah calm down!!!” Youngmin said putting his arms around you.

“Not right now Youngmin-oppa!” You said shoving him off making him off making him fall. “OMG  I’m so sorry Youngmin!”

“It’s okay (y/n)~ah!”

“Well Hyung isn’t every good at playing games…”

“But shots really?! How many games did you play?!”

“10…”

“How many did he take?”

“He lost like 6 of them...And got tipsy on the 3 drink.”

“I forgot Hyung doesn’t go well with alcohol.”

“Please tell me it was soju and that it wasn’t the Vodka you guys got from my house.”

“That depend is Smirnoff ice a vodka?”

“You idiot! That’s my mom’s vodka!”

“Isn’t that bad for her?”

“Not’s the problem!!!”

“Oh yeah right…” While in the mist of your bickering Youngmin kissed you straight on the lips. His lips had the lingering taste of vodka. And for some reason you’re kissed back.

“H-hey Youngmin get off my little sister!” You heard Minwoo say.

“No.” Minwoo mumbled nibbling on your bottom lip.

“Youngmin get off.”

“No.”

“Get off.” You pulled him off and brought him to his room. When you got to his room you set him in bed. When you tried to get up he had a strong grip on you making you fall on his chest.

“Stay.” He mumbled.

“Fine.” You pecked Youngmin on the lips then lied your head on his chest before you feel asleep.