The engagement

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

4 years later (Your 23 now Youngmin 24)

4 years had passed Donghyun was married and almost in his thirties 29 to be exact.  His wife was a very pretty woman name Hyuna who also was 3 months pregnant. Hyunseong is 26 and is still too shy to propose to his wife Jiyeong.  Jeongmin is 25 and is surprisingly not a playboy anymore and is married to his wonderful wife Sojin. Kwangmin surprisingly was dating your childhood bff Wendy and Minwoo is also dating one of your new friends Hyemi. As for Yuri and Amber they were dating other boys that weren’t in boyfriend. But that doesn’t matter right now everyone was having fun at the same house that boyfriend and you shared for the last 4 years.

“Youngmin oppa!” You squealed at Youngmin slug you over his shoulder before he spun around making you laugh and scream at times. While the other couples just laughed you. Everyone was having so much fun.  Youngmin up you down and kissed your nose then teasingly brushed his lips up against your lip. Sure everyone should be more mature but forget that everyone was still a kid at heart.

“Unni how was the ride?” Hyemi said teasingly.

“I don’t know? Minwoo how about you show her?” Hyemi’s eyes widened and she started to  run around with Minwoo following after her. “Come here my Jagiya!”  Minwoo yelled already very close to Hyemi.

“Aniyo!” Minwoo then hugged her from behind making.

“Hey hey call down let’s play a game I’m getting a head ache from all the screaming.” Donghyun said acting like ahjussi.

“What game then ahjussi?” Hyuna teased.

“How about spin the bottle?”

“And what break relationships hell no!” Jeongmin said protectively holding Sojin.

“I was just kidding I honestly don’ know.”

“Then why did you say it?!”

“I don’t know stop yelling at me I’m your hyung!” While the Hyungs bickered their wives/girlfriend (just for Hyunseong I put girlfriends) were jealous as they saw the maknae line play and act cute with their girlfriends.

You were sitting on Youngmin’s lap facing him with your legs lazily wrapped around his torsos. You played with his bangs while occasionally touching his face, brushing his bangs, or doing something affection like kissing his cheek, pressing your forehead on his or brushing your lips up against his. While Youngmin had his hands on your hips smiling gently at you and occasionally put a piece of your hair behind your ear or kissing your forehead or the tip of your nose. You shifted on Youngmin’s lap and felt something poking from his pants. Shifting back a bit off of his lap you looked at the shape of what looked like a box on his protruding from his pants pocket.

“Oppa what’s this?” You said poking at the box form thing. You looked at Youngmin and he cringed in pain when you pushed it.

“Oh that don’t worry I’’ tell you later kay?”

“Kay.” You and Youngmin went back to what you were going. Near the ended of the night everyone was watching a horror movie. You being scared of horror movies hid in Youngmin’s chest while he hugged you close to comfort you but the box thing kept on jabbing you so it wasn’t that comfortable. After the movie everyone was happy a giggle like they knew something you didn’t.

“(y/n)  come here for a sec.”

“Kay!” You skipped over to Youngmin and stood next to him. “So what do you need?” Youngmin got on one knee once again you tiled your head in confusion but soon caught on.

“(Last name) (first name) will you marry me?” It was smile but I made you the happiest girl in the world. Your eyes watered as Youngmin reviled the what was in the box in his pocket there laid a beautiful ring that would finally bond  your with him forever till death do you part.  You were happy that Youngmin wanted to do this. That he wanted spend his whole life with you.  You nodded you head happily too happy for words.

“Saranghaeyo.” Youngmin whispered while he slid the ring on your finger before he captured your lips into a kiss.

“I love you too.” You whispered back sliding your hand to wrap your arms around his next while he slid he arms around your waist and pressed your forehead on his.

“Congratulations!!!” Everyone yelled. You just laughed as they throw confetti.

This was the best day of your life not only because it was the same day he gave you the couple ring but because everything was so perfect you were so happy it  was your dream come true.

The ring

 

~~~~----~~~~----~~~~

So one more chapter left guys!!!! Are you guys ready for the new boyfriend installment?! I hope you guys liked this chapter! Don’t forget to comment and subscribed oh and don’t for get to vote! Kwangmin in the lead with 8 votes Jeongmin with 3, Donghyun wit 1 and poor Hyunseong with 0 votes. I have a perfect idea for the next installment I would be really happy if you guys voted for Kwangmin since the idea kind of fits him IDK I just really want to do it but don't let this affect your vote I would be more then happy to do a fan fic you guys want!

 It's suppose to say Kwangmin/Youngmin/Minwoo plz comment who if you vote for that on.