A small hint

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

Youngmin had been trying to avoid you each time you asked what the secret the boys would be whispering about. It was getting harder and harder for him to keep the secret  from you since you would give him puppy dog eyes. But it with all his courage he would ignore the eyes and move on to a different subject, or distract you with something else. But now it was getting harder and harder for him you lost some of the spark in your eyes and you started to trust him less and less but not a lot just you were slowly slipping out of his grasps. He knew you had trust issue since Minwoo decide to tell him more about (y/n) and some facts about you. The truth was Youngmin was really scared he wanted to tell just you at the perfect moment, and today nor tomorrow was the best considering it was raining those days well that whole week.

“Youngmin oppa?” You had just appeared behind Youngmin curiosity filled your eyes. Youngmin let out a sigh.

“Wae?”

“Do you still love me?”

“Of course I do.” Youngmin said truthfully.

“Then why won’t tell me just one small secret?” Tears b your eyes.

“I just simply can’t” Youngmin let out another sigh before hugging your small form.

“B-but why?” Your voice was starting to crack as you insecurity took over you and your tears fell down your cheeks.

“Because it’s a secret.” Youngmin hugged you tighter and bit his lip he hated to see you like this.

“Can’t you at least give me a hint?”

“Only if you stop crying and asking me about it, araso?”

“Araso.”

“I want to wait till the perfect day and this week doesn’t have those acquirements. Now wipe those tears.” Youngmin pulled back and kissed your forehead before wiping the tears off your cheek.

“Saranghae.” You mumbled.

“Saranghae.”  Then you smiled brightly at Youngmin. He had you wrapped around his finger once again the small missing sparkle of your eyes reappeared same with your smile. Youngmin lanced his fingers with you and kissed you on the lips and when he pulled back the rested his forehead on yours is he had to crouch a bit since he was so tall.

“You’re so beautiful.” His thumb caressed your cheek lovingly looking you straight in the eye before your eyes averted somewhere else since you were embarrassed with is bluntness. In return Youngmin chuckled. You two could stay like his forever but Minwoo had to in.

“Ahem! Sorry to bother you to but there will be no more lovey dovey actions till you get married.”

“Ah Minwoo get your back over here and let the love birds be!” Donghyun yelled from up the stairs.

“But Hyung!” Minwoo whined like a little child.

“No buts! You can lecture them if you can bet me at this game!”

“Hyung!” Minwoo eyes widened and his jaw dropped he knew for a fact that his hyung knew that he absolutely once it came to Mario cart.

“Ah No Minwoo either you get your back up here or I drag your up here!”

“Fine!” Minwoo walked up the stairs glaring at Youngmin. “I still haven’t giving you my acceptation Jo Youngmin.” Minwoo said in a “fatherly” voice.

“No Minwoo I heard that Mr!”

“Sorry Hyung.” Minwoo hung his head low as he walked a back to the room what will soon become his hell.

“I question him.”

“Tell me about it I’ve stayed with him for like what 3 years or more I honestly stopped counting when the headaches started coming. You laughed at your boyfriend’s remark but heard Minwoo yell something, something like this.

“Jo Youngmin I will end you!”

“I’d like to see you try ajusshi!”

“What did you say?!”

“Minwoo!” Donghyun but in. You laughed along with Youngmin as you heard Minwoo get scolded by his hyung.

“I don’t know how many times I’ll say this but Saranghae. I’m so happy to call you mine.”

“Saranghae Pabo.” You said walking off as you jokingly call Youngmin a pabo while he stood there confused.

“What is that supposed to mean?!” Youngmin said finally catching on to what you call him.

It’s so short I know I know but you got to remember it’s nearing the end and might just end in the 20’s sorry guys! But if you like my Minwoo X reader story then good news for you because that is going to get more into romance soon! But I hope you guys like this chapter! Don’t for get to subscribe for updates and plz comment!!! Saranghaeyo to all my readers!

Ppyong!~