Chapter 6

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

Your POV

Today I woke up really late compared to the others. I had almost stayed asleep till 4 pm, but I had woken and to my surprise Youngmin was in the room with m.

“Where I’m I?”

“Minwoo’s bed.” Youngmin said.

“Oh… Hey thanks for yesterday.”

“What do you mean? How did you know it was me?”

“You let me have a shoulder to cry on, untied me, and helped save me… Also I heard what Minwoo said and not to untie me yet.” I said as if it was that obvious.

“Oh yeah no problem… I’m going get you some food you’ve been a sleep for almost the day.”

“Wai-“Youngmin had already got out of the room to get me some food.

“When did he turn nice?” looking around I found my phone that I thought that I had dropped. “Oh well.” I  lay down and started to go through my phone.

“I see you like my bed better than yours.” Minwoo said coming into the room.

“Meh it’s okay..”

“Five bucks said you would have wanted the sleep on Youngmin’s.”

“No ew!

“Oh come!”

“What plus you’re sent is familiar to me.”

“So you have a crush on me?”

“No ew that would just be awkward since I think of you like and older brother.”

“Good cause that would just be super awkward since I only and I stress on only like a little sister.”

“(y/n) I brought you the foo- Minwoo can you give this to her Donghyun needed me to do something for him.” Youngmin had only stepped foot into the room and he was already backing out.

“Yeah sure.” Minwoo grabbed the tray from Youngmin and give it to me.

“What’s up with him first he’s nice and then now he doesn’t even want to even gets close to me?” I said pouting while looking at the bowl of ramen and glass of water he gave me.

“He’s weird when it comes to girls.”

“I can tell he didn’t even introduce himself on the first day.”

“Oh well it can’t be helped.”

“I guess…”

“Just eat call me if you need anything.”

“K.” And I was left alone in the room.

Minwoo’s POV

“Dude what was with suddenly backing out? I said throwing Youngmin a water bottle.

“You were there. What’s the purpose of walking over there if you’re there?”

“Uh I don’t know maybe because she would have thought it would have been nice.” I said.

“Well it’s done now.”

“You’re in charge of watching her.” I deadpanned.

“Sur- Wait what?! Why me?!”

“Because I said so pabo.”

“Fine whatever.”

“That’s what I thought.”

Your POV

 “Minwoo-oppa!” I yelled. I had by now finished my food and I did not want to stay in that bed any longer. I could hear someone running but I didn’t know that Youngmin would be the one to come.

“You called.”

“I called for Minwoo.”

“Well Minwoo is doing something.”

“Oh…”

“Is there something you need?”

“Ah can I get out of bed?”

“If you think you can.”

“Oh come one it’s not like I got hit by a car!”

“The bruises on your body would like to beg a differ.”

“Wha- Oh yeah if forgot he beat me for leaving him without a word.” I said sadness coating my voice.

“Ah mianeh I didn’t mean to! But you can try getting out of bed.”

“It’s fine.” I had tried to get out of bed but my legs had failed me making me fall. But Youngmin had caught me.

“You okay?” He asked looking at me. I hadn’t notice how attractive he was up close. Noticing how close his face was to mine it made me blush and jump out of his grasps.

“Woah are you okay?”

“Yeah… could you help me get out of this room?”

“Sure.” Youngmin slid my arm over his shoulder while he slipped his arm on to my waist.

“I think I hurt my ankle.”

“Maybe I’ll bring you to a hospital to get it checked.” Youngmin said bring me to my room.

“Now?!”

“Yeah now who knows what happened to you.”

“B-but-“

“No but’s where going so that Minwoo won’t have to worry.”

“I don’t understand you.”

“You don’t have to.” Youngmin said opening the door to “my” room.

“Um how I’m I suppose to get you know dressed if I can’t walk on my own without falling?”

“I don’t know. Figure it out yourself.”

“…” I watched silently as Youngmin closed the door of my room. After a great amount of time you had finally gotten dressed up. When I had gotten outside and notice that Youngmin wasn’t there.

“Oi over here!” I heard Youngmin yell.

“What the…” Youngmin wasn’t in a car but in on a motorcycle.

“Are you coming or not.” Limping my way to the motorcycle you grabbed the helmet Youngmin held out for me.

“Uh don’t you think that this is a bit dangerous?”

“No what’s dangerous is that the paparazzi might catch us and you’re probably going to be dead and same goes for me.”

“…” On the drive to the hospital was quite, and every time he took a sharp turn my grip tightened on him.

“Where here.” Youngmin said taking his helmet off.

“I can see that.” I said also talking off your helmet before shaking my head to fix my hair. Little both of us know that Youngmin was right and there was paparazzi following us.

~timeskip~

“Ugh now I can’t dance for 6 weeks!!”

“Oh stop complaining just is happy it’s fractured and not broken.”

“True but now I have to wear this stupid cast on my leg…”

“Oh well… Are you hungry it’s almost dinner time and I highly doubt that they would cook anything?

“Uh sure.”

~another time skip! Expect this one is to the next day.~

“Youngmin! You have got to be kidding me!” I heard a voice yell. Matter of fact I was sure that Donghyun was the one yelling.

“It’s not my fault I wanted to do something nice for her!”

“I appreciate it Youngmin but you could of at least waited?!”

“Hey she was hurting real bad!”

“I know she was but you could have at least told us so we could all come so this wouldn’t have happen!”

“It’s not that big of a deal!”

“Not that big! They think that you’re dating her!”

“I guess he wasn’t wrong when he said he would be dead.” I mumbled rubbing your eyes.

Knock knock

“(y/n) you awake?”  I heard Minwoo’s voice through the door.

“Yeah.”

“Can I come in?”

“Sure?” Minwoo entered your room with his laptop on his hand. Donghyun wanted me to show you this to you.” My eyes looked at the screen in bold letters I read the tile

Youngmin and his secret girlfriend going to the hospital?! \

“What?! I just went my leg checked out! Why whose little basters!”

“I know, I know they assume things way to quick… I need you to read more of the article.”

The two were seen going to a hospital on Youngmin’s motorcycle. As seen in the pictures Youngmin is holding the mystery girls hand. The girl seems to be limping and in pain. Did Youngmin do something to his so called “girlfriend”? When they got out the girl was seen with a cast on her leg. Later the couple was seen going to eat somewhere together. The only problem is that the girl doesn’t have her face shown in any of the pictures. But she seems to have pale skin, medium length hair that is colored (hair color) color with (eye color) eyes. Her eyes look naturally big or kind of like western eyes with an Asian touch to them.

 “Talk about privacy! And why the hell are they so descriptive!” I whined to Minwoo.

“That’s just how they are. They are very descriptive and so God damn persistent that I think paparazzi are at our door steps.”

“Ugh if only I didn’t let Youngmin take me out to get this stupid thing checked out.”

“Does it hurt?”

“It hurts a ton.” I said almost crying a bit at the pain.

“It was a fracture nothing could be helped.”

“True but the pain is just unbearable.”

“I know it dose please just bear with it till the six weeks are over.”

“That’s too long!” I whimpered.

“Well you’re going to have to deal with it.”

“Minwoo-oppa can I get out of bed.”

“Not by yourself it’s bad for your ankle an overall leg.”

“The doctor told me to keep a pillow underneath it and to walk less as possible, and I have to limp or have some help.”

“Did he not give you crutches?”

“Yup.”

“Some type of doctor he is…”

“Hey at least they told me what was wrong with my leg/ankle.”

“True. Here let me help you so you can get breakfast.”

“K.”

When Minwoo helped me down the stairs I saw Donghyun, and Youngmin. Both of them where siting but still had the look of angry at on their faces did I really make him get in trouble?

“(y/n)?”

“Hmm.” I said still looking at the two.

“What do you want for breakfast?”

“Maybe just an apple.”

“Okay I’ll go get that just sit at the table.” Minwoo left me to limp my way to the chair. I waited patiently for Minwoo clean and cut in since he insisted he would. While he cut the apples I was on your phone when I noticed that my phone was blowing up with messages form my friends.

“Wow even they know that it’s me…” I mumbled to my phone

“Huh?”

“Oh nothing.” Quickly I texted my friends begging them not to tell and the good friends they are agreed not to tell anyone.

“Here you go. If you don’t mind I’m going to go to my room.”

“Go head.” I said keeping my eyes on my phone. While I was eating Youngmin entered the room.

“Hey you okay?”

“Yeah, thank you for bring me to the hospital, knowing that you would get in trouble.”

“It’s okay I don’t really care because I know it’s not true.”

“Really?”

“Yeah… I mean if it means helping someone.”

“You know I don’t get why you were so mean but now you’re so nice.”

“It’s not a big deal I just get weird around girls.”

“Oh..”

“I don’t know why I was such a jerk actually.”

“Well I wouldn’t blame you. I mean if a random girl came into my house and I don’t even know her and she doesn’t even properly introduce herself…”

“Wow you actually found out why…”

“Really?”

“Yeah now that I think about it I acted like a little kid.”

“It seems like something that I would do if a person that I didn’t just came into my house.”

‘Really you seemed like a really chill girl.”

“Yeah really. Just because I’m a tomboy doesn’t mean I’m childish.” I said punching his arm playfully.

“Ow.” Youngmin said holding his arm as if you hurt him.

“Really?” I said giving him a look of disbelief.

“No I was just kidding.”

“Sure.” I said getting up to throw away the paper towel that my apples use to be on. But when I got up a jolt of pain shot up my leg making almost fall, but once again Youngmin caught me.

“Oh yeah Donghyun wants you to go outside and explain things to the paparazzi...”

“Did he say that or are you supposed to do it.”

“Shut up.”

“I thought so you said limping your way out of the kitchen.

“You need help?”

“No I can so support myself.” I said sarcastically

“Okay bye.”

“Of course I do you idiot”   

“Is that really how you ask for help?”

“Youngmin I swear to god.”

“Are you supposed to say oppa?”

“Youngmin don’t test me.” I said a bit ticked off.

“Okay okay I’ll help you go explain everything to the paparazzi.”

“I swear you push me out there and make me deal with them you might as well call your sorry dead.”

“Let’s go explain!” Youngmin said cheerfully.

“Yay let’s go.” I said in not so happy voice.

~meanwhile with the boys~

“Wow they act like they have known each other longer that you have known her.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“She usually ends being friends with people that aren’t that nice to her… I use to be a jerk to her since you know little kids usually don’t go well with other gender. But our parents are friends so we kind of hung around each other. Well before she moved. Her dad left her and her mother. Her mother was nice to her, but I heard her mother is sick, and (y/n)’s trying her best to help, and be happy at the same time. It’s been hard for her but she’s so nice that she sometimes forgets herself because she finds joy in helping others or just being with friends. She’s a tough girl… She didn’t cry when her father left, when she was bullied, and sometimes she’ll get hurt but she’ll be back to smiling in a matter of minutes.”

“Wow you know a lot about her.”

“Yeah I also know that her mom sent her here because she’s in the hospital now and doesn’t want (y/n) to worry. I also know who her bias is in are group but I don’t think she likes him anymore. I also know that she dances just to escape reality.

“Who’s her bias?”

“The jerk of a twin.”

“Youngmin?!”

“Yeah don’t tell her that I told you that she would kill me.”

“Don’t tell me what?”

“Ah (y/n)…”

“Nothing!” Minwoo said running out for the room.

“Don’t give me that BS Minwoo!!”

~da end of this chapter!!! Wah it’s so long!!! Do you guys like longer or shorter chapters please tell me! This story is 2,331 words.)