Chapter 17

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

When you woke up today you had to untangle Youngmin’s arms from your body. When you did you headed straight to the bathroom, when you suddenly remembered about Wendy.

“Uh oh!” Opening the bathroom in a frantic hurry you didn’t even notice that Youngmin was looking at you with a totally confused look, you were also to frantic that you didn’t even notice that all you were only in an oversized sweat shirt and really short shorts. So to Youngmin’s eyes you looked like you were in your underwear with just a sweatshirt over it. Still in a confused dazed Youngmin rubbed his eyes and walked to the now open door. When he looked out the door he saw you run into Kwangmin’s and Minwoo’s room.

“Weird.” Youngmin said still confused before he followed you into his brother’s room.

“Is Wendy still here?!” You asked.

“Yeah she’s in Kwangmin’s bed.” Minwoo said still tired from the sudden wakeup call.

“Mwo?!”

“You hear me she’s sleeping in Kwangmin’s bed because it was already getting late.”

“Then when where is Kwangmin sleeping?”

“Over there.” Minwoo said pointing the couch.

“Oh… Mianhae!”

“For what?”

“Yelling at you.” You said hanging your head low.

“It’s fine.”

“Really?! But  just-

“Shh just stop the yelling now.”

“Oh okay, mianhae.”

“It’s fine for the second time.”

“I’ll be leaving now.” When you turned around your face was met with a chest. Looking up you saw Youngmin.

“Oh morning Oppa!”

“Morning princess.” Youngmin said letting your head.

“What do you want to do today?”

“Let’s just stay in our hotel room and relax.”

“Okay if that’s what you want.”

Just when you and Youngmin was about to walk out of the room Minwoo yelled something out.

“You guys better not do something weird ending in my “baby sister” getting pregnant!”

“Ah oppa! That’s not going to happen!” You yelled at him with a blushing face.

"Just making sure." Minwoo said before he closed the door. Now in your room you and laid on the couch. That was place infront of the bed.  Youngmin was sitting your head on his lap while both of you were watching tv peacefully till a mischievous smile spread across Youngmin's face. Yougmin spotted your bra strap peeking out of your sweater. His fingers swiftly grabbed an pulled the strap before relasing it. Flinching at the pain you  looked at Youngmin before getting up grabbing a pillow from the couch. Knowing what you where going to do Youngmin got up and got his poaroid camera and started to take pictures while you hit him lightly with the pillow (so basically Yougmin's sence in Don't touch my girl).  Soon things calmed down and you were in the bath room fixing your hair.

"(y/n)-ah hurry I want to show you the pictures."

"Just give me a second."

"You said that a 30 seconds ago!"

"You were really couting?" You asked getting out of the bathroom.

"No..."

"Okay whatever you say. Anyways where is the pictures you wanted me to see?"

"Look at these!"

(It's not your face but just imagine that's it's your face. Oh for the first one this it's only the face you made not the pose.)

And

 ( pretend your holding a pillow in this one.)

"Why did you have to take pictures!" You whined.

"But you look so cute in them."

"Really?"

"Nae I really like them." 

"I'll let you keep them."

"Yay! Wait (y/n)~ah want to go on a date?" 

"Sure. Just let me get dressed."

"Don't where anything to fancy."

"Okay!" After you got dressed you saw Youngmin waiting for you patiently. 

"You look pretty."

"Thank you!" ( what you wore http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pxxElC20IIs/UmbIl6PNvcI/AAAAAAAAAfA/3dGSxDXRpnA/s1600/tumblr_m0ovmkkeNU1qg6dyso1_500_large.jpg )

"Come on lets go! I have a place in mind."

"Okay mr. excited." Youngmin grabbed your hand and started to walk to the where he wanted to go to. When Youngmin and you got to where he wanted to go  you saw it was a park that had no people there what so ever.

"A park?"

"Yeah! Come on let's go to swings."

"Okie." Walking hand in hand to the swings you where thinking how you got such a loving boyfriend. When you got to the park  You sat on a swing waiting for Youngmin to sit be side you. But instead of doing so Youngmin pushed you on the swings.

"After this I want to take you to a cafe."

"Okie!"

(I'm skipping the date because I'm super tired and I need to write that other chapter before I lose my idea)

After the date ended both you and Youngmin ended up falling asleep on the couch watching movie.