Part 2

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

Part two.

~By now it was time to get one the plane~

 On the plane you sat next Youngmin. After the takeoff you put your legs on the chair so that your legs where pressed up on your chest.

“(y/n)~ah you can go to sleep.” Youngmin said looking at you.”

“I will just let me listen to music.”

“Okay.”

“Youngmin~oppa you can sleep too.”

“Aniyo I’m fine I’m used to it.”

“Okay just don’t push yourself.”

“I know.”

Youngmin’s POV

After a few minutes (y/n) had fallen asleep (or so he thought). Aigoo she’s so cute when she’s sleeping! Wait hold on that sounded a bit creepy… Anyways I was pretty tired but I wanted to stay up just in case if she needed something. *sigh*

“Hyung are you alright?” Kwangmin said looking over to me.

“Yeah just tired.” I said.

“Then go to sleep.”

“Ani I’m staying awake.”

“Wae?”

“Just in case she needs something.” I said pointing over to (y/n).

“Wow my hyung is such a gentlemen.”

“I know right.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Hyung just go to bed I know your tire. Nothing’s going to happen.”

“Fine.” I said a bit hesitantly, putting my hood, and my headphones. I tried to fall asleep.

Back to third person POV

You had just pretended to go to sleep in fact you had an enough rest since it was like what 6:00 already? So in order to trick Youngmin to fall asleep you closed your eyes and pretended to sleep. You had heard Youngmin’s and Pikachu’s conversation. And soon after the conversation you felt a pressure on your shoulder. Opening your eyes you saw Youngmin’s head on your shoulder.

“Aigoo so cute!” You squealed in your head. Smiling to yourself you pulled out your phone laid your head on Youngmin’s head and then snapped a selfie. After you took the selfie you sent it to your friends (Amber, Yuri, and Hyemi.) When you sent the picture you typed in the world going to Japan with my bae! …. And the other members. And soon after you got a bunch of replies.

To (y/n)

From Amber ^-^

Omg you’re so cute with him!!! I ship you guys 4eva!

 To (y/n)

From Yuri @.@

Aigoo! I’m so jelly Unnie!

 

To (y/n)

From Hyemi ^.^

Aigoo!!!  I wish I had a boyfriend!!! You guys look so cute!!!

Smiling at your friends response you quickly replied to them. Text after another you started to text for an hour till they had to go school. Sighing in content you looked over to your sleeping prince.

“(y/n)~ah?” You heard Donghyun whispered.

“Nae, oppa?”

“Is Youngmin awake?”

“No.”

“Wake him up for me.”

“Eh why?”

“The plains going to land.”

“What we only been flying for 1 hours”

“Japans not that far.”

“True… I’ll walk him up.”

“Gomawo.”

“Youngmin? Youngmin!”

“What?” He mumbled get up.

“Ani.”

“Were landing.”

“What?!”

“I though so.”  Youngmin pouted and stared at you.

“What?”

“…” Instead he just pouted and pointed at his lips.

“Wae?”

“Kiss. Give me my morning kiss.”

“Ah Aniyo it’s embarrassing.”

“Plwease?”

“Fine.” Giving him a peck on the lips you looked away.

“Gomawo!”

“Ladies and Gentlemen we will be landing soon. Please sit properly with you legs on the ground. Thank you for your cooperation." While you where putting you legs down you eyes wandered over to the plain window to see the small landing strip getting bigger and bigger. When the plane landed you grabbed your bags and then put on your sunglasses along with boyfriend. 

 
"Princess do you wish for a piggyback ride?" Youngmin joked.
 
"Aniyo I'm fine oppa." You said walking to the exit of the plane.
 
"Oh!!! You just get denied!" Jeongmin yelled.
 
"Oh shut up a least I got a girlfriend." Youngmin said cooly before walking off following you.
 
"Oh! You just got owned by a kid!" Donghyun said.
 
"Youngmin Jo is that the way you talk to your hyung?!" Jeongmin yelled following his dongsaeng completely ignoring his hyung.
 
"And there he goes." Kwangmin said following Jeongmin with Minwoo and Hyunseong following. Which only left Donghyun to leave by himself.
 
"Ah poor Jeongmin..." Donghyun mumbled.

 

~da end I know it's short but I hope you liked it~