chapter 10

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

Your POV

The next day I woke up again in Youngmin’s arm but since today I didn’t have school I grabbed my phone from my night stand and saw that once again my phone was blowing up with messages from my friends. They either read go on allkpop!! Gurl your on allkpop (that one was sent by Amber) Unnie check out allkpop! And so on. So I got my laptop from my night stand and went on Allkpop, and to my horror in big bold letters where the words: Youngmin and the same mysterious girl kissing?! Even if II didn’t want to I kept on reading: Youngmin was seen with the girl that he so called his friend. What type of friends was he talking about a friend with benefits?  Or did he and the girl just get together? Anyways in the picture Youngmin and the girl can be seen in matching hoodies. But one thing caught our eyes. The girl was wearing a high schooler uniform from (school name). The paparazzi has multiple photos of them starting from the morning to 6:00 PM when they arrived at boyfriends house. In the pictures below it show Youngmin walking his “girlfriend” to her school. In the pictures it also shows that they went out on a date that day.

“.” I mumbled to myself.

“What’s wrong?” Youngmin said looking over my shoulder.

“This is what’s wrong.” I  said pointing to the screen. Youngmin read the article before saying something.

“What’s the problem?”

“I don’t want the attention, and I don’t want to die because of the fan girls.”

“Don’t worry I’ll protect you.”

“Really?”

“Yup.” Youngmin gave me a kiss on the nose before getting of the bed when somewhere down stairs. Getting up from my bed and when I was when downstairs I saw that breakfast was already made. So I sat down with Youngmin and ate with him. Afterward I took a hot bath to calm myself down. The hot water on my muscles calmed me down and the sweet smell of my shampoo and conditioner made it fell like I was in a calm place. But my soothing bath had to come to its end. Turning off the water I dried myself off and then my hair, then got dressed. After I dressed I looked through my cabinets to find the hair dryer.  Then I got my bag that I brought to my dance practice and opened the door. (just telling you this now you were wearing sweatpants, the hoodie you bought with Youngmin, skinny jeans, a red beanie and sunglasses with convers.) When I stepped out I was met with flashes of cameras.

“Hey tell us are you really dating Youngmin?!” A paparazzi yelled at me, but I just stayed silent

“Are the rumors true?!” Pushing my way through the crowd paparazzi I tried to get away from them.

“Is it true?!” Just ignore them I said in my head half way through them. Just when I were about to get though them when one of them gripped my arm tightly.

“Tell us are the rumors true?” Trying to get his grip off I ignored his question “Hey just tell us and I’ll let you go.” Still not talking I was desperately trying to get his grip off.

“(y/n)~ah!!!” I heard Youngmin yell. Turning around I saw Youngmin close to where I was . “Hey you guy that has the big camera let her go!” And almost in an instant he let me go. Rubbing my wrist I ran to Youngmin, with my eyes teary for some reason. Youngmin embraced me with a warm hug and tried walking me out for the crowed. Successfully he got me out.

“Where did you plan on going?”

“I was planning on going to the dance studio today.”

“Oh… I’ll walk you there.

“Thanks.” Youngmin held your hand and started to walk you to your studio.

“So how was it?”

“How was what?”

“How was your first encounter with the paparazzi?”

“It was annoying, and a bit scary.”

“Really?”

“Yeah with the camera flashing at you, people asking with the personal questions, grabbing of arms and hands, you know.”

“Yeah but remember I’ll protect you.” Youngmin said proudly with a big smile.

“I know…” I said shyly. When you had finally got to the dance studio you literally dragged Youngmin to your studio since you were running.

“So want songs you going to be dancing to?”

“Maybe to Obsession, Witch, LUV (apink), Mr Mr (SNSD/Girls Generation), and maybe and some other ones.”

“Okay but how about we do a song together.”

“What type off song…”

“Nasty Nasty Knock.”

“Oh hell no!” Isaid face a dark red.

“Fine then what about Suki Kirai?”

“I’m fine with that one.”

“Then how about we do it?”

“Okay?!” Youngmin and I both danced to Suki Kirai, Obssession, Witch, and some other songs (That aren’t the ones you listed up top) but little did we know that one of the paparazzi followed the both of us and was filming us dance and even recorded me dancing with just myself  while Youngmin watching me. After 4 hours of dance we were tired and couldn’t dance any more, and by now the paparazzi had left.

“Youngmin-oppa can you get me the water in my bag.” I said panting.

“Sure.” Youngmin walked over to my bag and threw me a water bottle.

“What do you want to do now?”  I said lying down next to Youngmin’s sitting figure.

“I don’t know really.” He said petting my head that was on his lap.

“Do you want some lunch?”

“Aniyo… Maybe just some ddeokbeokki?”

“Sure, but I also want bubble tea!”

“I’ll by you some okay?”

“Okay oppa!” I said cutely making Youngmin blush.

Youngmin’s POV

The way (y/n) replied was the absolute the cutest.  So in order to forget about what happened put up her head and laid it back down on the bench.

“Wait hold on are we going now?”

“Yeah why?”

“Oh I was just wondering.”  Putting my jacket on I turned around and saw (y/n) lazily getting up.

“Do you want me to give you a piggy back ride?”

“Yes!” She said shooting straight up.

“Alright come on.”  I said laughing a bit.

“Thank you!”

“You’re welcome.” I said starting to walk out of the room.

“Oppa?”

“Hm.”

“Why do you like me?”

“You’re not like most fan girls, your personality, and because your beautiful inside and out, what about you? Why do you like me?” I said true fully. Instead of answering she buried her face in my neck.

“It’s true.” I mumbled a bit sheepishly.

“I like Youngmin-oppa because he’s cute, caring, and brave.”

“That’s nice of you to say.”

“Hm… Whatever.” She mumbled just enough for me to hear.

In a couple of minutes (y/n) had fallen asleep. I’m not going to lie but she’s pretty cute when she was sleeping. Wait what I’m I talking about she’s always cute. But that’s a big topic… The big topic is that I don’t want the paparazzi and fan girls to hurt her also because she’s kind of afraid of them… But I swear to God that I would protect her. Even if it means getting hurt, even if I ruin my reputation/career. All because I love her.