UMMA!

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

READ THE AUTHOR NOTE FOR PLANS ABOUT THE STORY AND A NEW STORY.

“Umma!” You ran to your mom with tear streaming down your face. It was nice to not see her with the machines around her.

“I’m fine now honey.” You mom said smiling. You cupped your hand over your mouth as you hugged your home tightly.

“I missed you so much!” It was true no matter how much you loved living with boyfriend you loved your mom ten times more.

“(y/n) I know you probably miss me but you’re going to have to live with boyfriend.

“B-But?”

“Shh.” Listen (y/n) I’m sorry but I have to go to a senior home because I’m still very weak at the moment. You looked at your mom with reluctant eyes with tears spilling over.

“If it’s what you have to do I’ll live with hit just for you umma.” You never disobeyed your umma but this was the hardest decision for you but still you were that good girl that you umma loved dearly.

“I’m sorry honey I know you feel betrayed again but please just for me.” You mother cupped your face with both hands. “You’ve grown so well. You look just like your grandmother so beautiful. I’m sorry that I left you with your grandmother when I got ill I should have taken care of you then I sent you off to live with Minwoo when I was told I might pass. You’ve grown so much. I’m sorry I put you through so much pain.”

“U-umma.” You croaked out before smiling bitterly at your mom. “I love you so much I would never hate you just for that. I forgive you I just miss the days when I was a little girl playing with you and could cook with you. I miss when Appa was still with us. I miss everything.” The pain in your chest was eating away with you.

“Don’t. I know it’s hard (y/n) but living in the past isn’t going to help you what so ever. I know you were depressed before you moved in with Minwoo. You can’t prosper if you keep blaming yourself for no good reason. I didn’t get sick because I over worked myself with trying to please you and get enough money to support us. It was never your fault nothing was. When your father left us I never told you this but he left us not because of what you think. I’ll tell you when you’re a bit older because right now your too damaged.”

“Aniyo tell me now.”

“No (y/n) I promise you later it’s to early no then you’re very hurt you need to recover and stop thinking that everything that happened to our family is your fault.”

“Okay.”

“Youngmin promise me that you’ll take care of her with your like. You’ll help her forget her pain, comfort her when she cries, show her your love.”

“Yes ma I’ll do my best to make your daughter happy.” Youngmin said in a faithful voice.

“Also promise me beautiful grandchildren.” Your mom smiled your cute old lady smile. Even in your sad and depressed state you blushed at what your mom said.

“Umma!”

“What? I want grandchildren just when you’re a bit older. Now go along children I’m sorry to ruin your little date. Now go to your knight and shining armor.”

“What?”

“Don’t think just because I was stuck in the hospital Minwoo didn’t tell me that Youngmin made you very happy even forgetting about the past.”

“I swear to god that boy is so sneaky.” You mumbled under your breath. “Bye Umma see you later.”

“Bye dear.” Your mom kissed your forehead. You walk to Youngmin held his hand and looked at it. You looked Youngmin and smiled at him before you turned your head and smiled again at your mom. Youngmin tugged on hand beckoning you to start walking. Talking one more glance you left with Youngmin.

“You’re so strong you know that. But that’s another reason I love you” Youngmin mumbled.

“What?” You had heard what Youngmin said you just wanted him to say it again.

“Ah nothing.” Youngmin got flustered as he scratched the back of his head. A smile grazed you lips maybe life was easier with Youngmin at your side.

End of the chapter! Announcement! This story is nearing the end!!!! I know depressing right? But don’t worry it’s not going to end till it reaches the 30’s or 40. But one story ends another one begins! It’s going to be a Jeongmin X Reader! And I’m going to give you a sneak peek but just some dialog!

“Wait so let me get this straight you’re a girl in an all-boys school that cross dresses and where’s a wig?!”

“Bora-unni ottoke!”

“Welcome to Seoul Preforming arts”

“I knew you were a girl at the being.”

“I think I’ve fallen for you hard.

“Minwoo wait!”

“You can’t force someone to love you but don’t give up try your best.

I know it kind of but it isn’t fully planned out just that Sistar is started in the fic but Bora is now the unni! Now I know Seoul Preforming arts is a real high school. BUT It’s a collage in the fic plus I made this all up in math class and just found out that such school exist. I swear I thought of everything during my  boring math class. Anyways more details later! I hope you guys like the story plz comment I love to read them and always reply!