A date with a suprise

Falling in with the Minwoo's BFF [EDITING]

Annyeong so it's been a while since I last posted a chapter but let's get started!

 
A couple of months passed now Wendy had transferred to your school and lived with her mom, Hyemi and Kwangmin seemed to be getting along same goes for Minwoo and Yuri. But what was most important was that you and Youngmin were going out on a date today. It was a nice and sunny day not to hot not to cold just perfect for a date. Youngmin was waiting for you in the  living room watching tv. While you on the other hand was just about read and just had to go down stairs.
 
"Oppa I'm ready to go." You said with agyeo 
 
"Aigoo kyeopta!" Youngmin said pinching your cheeks lightly. You just blushed a looked away because no matter how long you've been together you act as if everything is new. You still kiss Youngmin with a bit of shyness but never show it you just try acting not shy and innocent.
 
"Let's go to the park my princess!" Then he grabbed you hand and walked you to the park with him.
 
"Oppa what do you want to do?"
 
"Well I have plan but it's a surprise."
 
"Oppa's surprise are the best!" You said in a child like manner making Youngmin laugh at your cuteness. 
 
"Do you want some ice-cream?"
 
"Sure!" 

Youngmin walked off to get some ice cream for you and him. Since it would be kind of awkward stand there so you found a tree and sat in the shade of the tree. Also since it wasn’t winter anymore the grass was a lush green and the leaves were back to the brilliant tone of green and the faint sound of Super Junior’s Evanesce made the place a serene. After a small period of time Youngmin came back with his favorite ice cream and yours.

“Here you go princesses.”

“Gomawo.”

“No problem!” Youngmin took a seat next to you on the grass and started to eat his ice cream.

“Oppa can you please give me a hint to what the surprise is?”

“Aniyo! Now hurry up an finish your ice cream if you’re so desperate to know.”

“Okay!” So like a child you ended up finishing your ice cream fast.”

“I’m done oppa!” You looked at your boyfriend with ice-cream on your nose and the side of your lips and overall lips.

“Aigoo you’re such a messy eater.” Youngmin wiping the ice-cream on your cheek but kissed you on your lips.

 “Ah oppa don’t do that it’s embarrassing!” You said playfully hitting Youngmin’s arm.

“To bad now come along princesses.” Youngmin started to walk. After you walked for a very long time you noticed that the place was near your house and the hospital that your mom was at. But you ignored it thinking it was just a coincident.  But you couldn’t ignore it because it was really very close to the hospital.

“Oppa.” You said tugging at Youngmin’s sleeve

“Nae?”

“Why are we going to my mom hospital?”

“Who said we were going there it’s just near there.”

“Okay.”

“Are you tired?”

“Yeah.”

“Get on my back.”                                    

“But.”

“No but just do it?” When you go on Youngmin’s and when he started to walk it made you tired. So you ended to fall asleep.

“Oi wake up.” Youngmin said flicking your head.

“Aniyo.” You mumbled out.

“Fine that don’t see your Umma.”

“Umma!”

"Hello honey."

Sorry for the short chapter I just don't really know what do put but I didn't want to make you wait...