When everythings wrong - Part 8

When everythings wrong - Prologue

Jaejoong's heart beat hard in his chest, it hurt for Yunho. He could feel the others pain so clearly, almost as if he were experiencing himself. The agony on Yunho's face was so so hard to see. Even as just an acquaintance, Jaejoong couldn't deny that he felt some sort of pull towards the other man, and he didn't have the slightest clue why. The taller boy's face was drowned in sorrow, and Jaejoong felt so helpless.

"Y-yunho, I'm sorry." He stuttered, and Yunho interrupted. The Jung's had a habit of doing that.

"You should leave." Yunho's jaw set after the words left his mouth. He didn't really want Jaejoong to leave, not that he was really willing to fully admit that part to even himself. It comforted him that Jaejoong was there. Maybe it would of just help to have any sort of company at all though. But being weak would not help anything at all, and he had already showed his tears to the person he was suppose to hate. Jaejoong needed to go.

"Is there anything I can do to h-"

"You should leave." Yunho repeated. He looked away from Jaejoong's worried eyes.

Jaejoong didn't want to leave him alone. Guilt was overflowing inside of him and felt like this entire mess was all because of him. If he just hadn't called Yunho's father. If he had just waited for Yunho to come home. He should have dealt with the problem himself instead of involving the old man. But Jaejoong nodded anyway and made to leave Yunho's room. Maybe time alone would help Yunho and him both.

Jaejoong sighed his stupid thoughts away before they could take refuge in his brain. He shut Yunho's door, and looked down at the cast enclosed around his broken wrist. It reminded him of when Yunho had rescued him. Rescued him? It kind of made Yunho sound like prince charming. When he thought harder about it though, Yunho wasn't bad looking.

"God, I'm so stupid." Jaejoong muttered to himself as he walked down the hall to his own room. Why was he thinking about Yunho being a prince, or some superhero? Why was he even thinking about Yunho?

Jaejoong hurried into his room and burrowed himself in his blankets. Maybe if I hide Yunho will stop invading my thought process.

~~~
 

Yunho let out a long sigh. He felt a ball of regret rolling around in his stomach. It was nice having Jaejoong with him. The pretty boy actually seemed to care. That was something new. Nobody ever really cared past the point of his money or his status. Maybe his looks, but never anything to do with the person that he was. Thinking about the amount of true friends he really had was something he never did, because the answer would depress him more than he had time for.

Jaejoong was nice, Yunho had to admit. Well, he was a sarcastic annoyance, but he had actually worried about him. He had actually shown that he gave a about Yunho's feelings. Sure, Jaejoong had basically ratted him out, but... Yunho shook his head. No, Jaejoong probably didn't really care about him either. He was just there for the deal.

"Whatever." Yunho thought aloud. He didn't need anybody's concern. He was strong enough to take care of himself.

But, then why did he feel sort of reliant on Jaejoong? Why did he kind of feel... interested in him? Maybe it was because he was so damn pretty. How can a man be that pretty? Maybe it was because the situation they were in was just so damn weird. Maybe it was because Yunho was starting to feel like he was sort of... atract- No!

Was Jaejoong even a man?

Damn it. Yunho thought. 

Though it was extremely hard to admit, Yunho knew it was true. Jaejoong was too gorgeous to be ignored.

~~~

Jaejoong woke up in his bed a few hours later. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "I fell asleep?" He asked himself. His voice resounded into the large room. Jaejoong shivered. He shrugged it off and pulled himself up from his bed. The smaller framed man passed the alarm clock, not bothering to check the time. All that mattered suddenly was feeding his monstrous stomach before it ate him.

A yawn forced itself through his lips. Jaejoong stretched his good arm above his head while walking to the kitchen. He rolled the broken wrist-ed one carefully so it wouldn't cause too much pain and he winced when it still did.

The kitchen was dark when he got to it. He the light and went into the refrigerator.

"Finally wake up?" A voice called from close behind Jaejoong. He jumped, startled, a little squeal accompanying the scene. Jaejoong turned around to see Yunho sitting at the table, dipping a spoon in what looked like vanilla yogurt. His cheeks flushed pink.

"Wow." Yunho said. He dropped his spoon in the small yogurts container and looked up to meet Jaejoong's eyes. "I didn't know you could do that."

"Uh, y-yeah." Jaejoong said, embarrassed. "Wait, what?"

"You squealed. I didn't know you could squeal." Yunho smiled.

Jaejoong's heart skipped. The smile Yunho gave him made him weak in the knees. Why was he getting weak in the knees over a simple smile? He couldn't lie and say that Yunho didn't look damn handsome when he flashed his pearly whites. "I-I didn't squeal." He managed to stutter. His voice wasn't even defensive.

"Right," The taller man rolled his eyes and put his attention back on his yogurt. "I think you're in denial."

"In denial about what?" Jaejoong asked, snapping out of his trance. "About squealing?"

"Yes. About squealing." Yunho got up from the table and disposed of the empty yogurt carton in the trash can. He his lips to retrieve a couple of stray dabs of yogurts and smiled slyly. "See I believe that you know you squealed. But you're denying it, because you don't think I know. Even thought I just told you I know. So now you should just admit that you squealed so we both know we know."

Yunho walked to the sink beside Jaejoong and began washing his spoon. "I mean, maybe I kinda squealed, too. You get it?"

A look of confusion portrayed on Jaejoong's face. "Am I supposed to?"

Yunho sighed. "No. I don't guess you are."

"Wait, wait, wait." Jaejoong said, holding up a finger. Yunho turned to look at him. "Are you speaking metaphorically?"

 Yunho's breath caught. "Um, what would make you think that?"

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about, Yunho?"