When everythings wrong - Part 20

When everythings wrong - Prologue

Yoochun wrapped his fingers around a warm cup of hot chocolate, the warmth felt good against his chilly skin. He felt more anxious to see Junsu than he thought he would be and that scared him a little. Sure he liked Junsu, and Yoochun was damn sure Junsu already knew that, but to be so thrilled that the younger boy had set up for them to hang out on his own accord made Yoochun's heart race and that had never happened before.

Yoochun stared out the large window beside his table, the streets still crowded with people even with how late it had become. The bell above the cafe door jingled cheerfully when Junsu entered, a smile on his face. He spotted Yoochun and grinned. "Chunnie, hey!" His hand came up to wave as his voice boomed about the tiny, nearly deserted, cafe.

Yoochun let a smile play on his own lips as Junsu approached him. "You don't have to yell, Su."

"But you were all the way across the room." Junsu argued and took his seat across from Yoochun. "Is that hot chocolate?" The energetic boy squeaked. "Oh I think I'll get some of that. Why is it so cold outside?"
 

Yoochun rolled his eyes. "Here," He held out his own cup to Junsu. "I'm not cold anymore."

Junsu grinned again, his childish reaction rising heat in Yoochun's cheeks. "Thank you, Chunnie." Junsu took the large cup from Yoochun's hands, their fingers brushing in the exchange. Yoochun suddenly felt hot in his Jacket. He moved to it so he could take it off, aware of Junsu watching his every move. "It's gotten rather hot in here." He chuckled nervously.

~

Yunho awoke the next morning, early. He didn't move to get out of bed, though he yearned to take a hot shower. The night was warm, cuddled next to the pretty man beside him, but he hadn't yet washed of their previous honeymoon trip. Coming home and cleaning off all of the dirt and grim from other places was always a welcomed experience. 

Jaejoong's head was safely tucked in the crook of his neck, the small mans arms spayed across his abdomen. Yunho didn't dare move and risk the chance of waking up his beautiful husband, but low yawn caught Yunho's attention. He felt Jaejoong moving away and where Jaejoong's warm breath had been tickling his neck met cold air. "Mm morning." Jaejoong greeted sleepily, sitting up and rubbing his eyes with the back of his hands.


Yunho smiled. "Good morning, sweetheart. How did you sleep?"

"Great." Jaejoong whispered, a smirk on his lips as he leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to Yunho's lips. "Cozy in your arms. I told you we didn't need that heater." Jaejoong pressed himself against Yunho, the bigger mans arms coming up to wrap around him again.

But Yunho sighed, the event from the previous night surfacing in his mind. He frowned, tightening his hold on Jaejoong without really thinking about it. Telling Jaejoong about the night before would be an obstacle he didn't really want to face, but he knew he had to. He could understand Junsu's feelings, he could accept that Junsu liked him and still be the mans friend. Jaejoong didn't even know Junsu and any sort of personal level. Getting over this, what would be considered competition in his husbands eyes, Yunho knew wasn't going to be easy on him. "Jae, there's something I need to tell you. It's about last night when I went to Junsu's."

Jaejoong pulled away, an eyebrow raised. He cocked his head and stared at Yunho. "What do you mean?"

Why is he looking at me like that? What is he thinking already? Yunho reached his hand out to cup Jaejoong's cheek. "I love you." 

With a frown Jaejoong pushed Yunho's hand away. "What did you do?"

Yunho furrowed his eyebrows. How could the smaller man be so untrusting already in their relationship? They'd just been married and Jaejoong was already doubting his faithfulness? "I didn't do anything."

"Then what do you need to tell me?"

Yunho pouted. "Why do you think I did something?"

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes at Yunho, beginning to feel frustrated in the latter's hesitation. "Aish, Yunho just tell me what happened!"

Yunho crossed his arms across his chest. His pout remained, deepened by Jaejoong's silent accusations. "Junsu told me something I think you should know." He muttered under his breath. He was feeling annoyed and a little betrayed by Jaejoong's lacking trust in him.

"And what is that?"

Yunho pressed his lips together. His arms fell and his tone and expression became serious. Here it came, something he never thought, in all the years he'd been friends with the guy, would come from his own mouth. "Junsu told me he has feelings for me." He blurted the words out in a string, watching Jaejoong for his reaction.

The raven haired boy's lips parted, his eyes widened, but Yunhowas surprised that he could see no hint of anger. "Oh," Jaejoong mumbled and looked into Yunho's eyes. A sudden smile flashed across his features. It was like Jaejoong had just realized something he'd spent forever trying to figure out. It was exactly that. "Is that why he hates me?"

~

Mr. Jung sat at his desk, the door of his home office locked so there could be no chance of intrusion. He sat deathly still, thinking about this and that, mostly business matters. But his eyes kept wandering to the lone picture that sat on his desk. It was an old photo, taken years ago when Yunho was still a small child.

The old man smiled at the picture, the look in his youthful sons eyes was heartwarming. That little boy had always been so happy, Mr. Jung thought. He always treasured his son, he strove to do his best as a father, even securing Yunho a career when he was older. But Yunho's mother never saw that.

She always droned on and on about his right to have freedom, Yunho should be able to do whatever he wanted when he was old enough to decide so. He shouldn't be trapped by the choices of his father. It had always, always gotten under his skin. She was like a disease, to both of their lives.

One day, her last day, she had threatened to take him away. She threatened to take away his only son, the one he loved most in the world.

That was her last mistake.