When everythings wrong - Part 21

When everythings wrong - Prologue

Junsu's fingers danced along Yoochun's fine jawline, his lips pressed gently against the taller mans. He moved to cup Yoochun's cheeks in his palms, leaning deeper into the man. Yoochun's lips were soft, patient and Junsu felt a heightening sense of fondness for the man. He certainly was a good kisser.

Yoochun had been surprised when Junsu leaned into him. His mind swam with confusion, since when did Junsu return his feelings, but when the small boys lips met his own, nothing else seemed to matter anymore. At first his lips couldn't respond, too shocked by the electrifying feeling of Junsu kissing him, but soon he moved his lips gently against Junsu's, returning the others kiss when maybe just a little too much passion.

They had come back to Yoochun's house to watch a movie together, Junsu begging with only his measly excuse of boredom. But Yoochun wouldn't have even thought about turning down a chance to hang out with Junsu, to be near the man that made his heart beat just a little too fast. Now Yoochun was confused, though. How had their plan of watching a movie turned out like this?

Junsu pressed himself against Yoochun. His hands fell from the black haired mans cheeks and gripped at his broad shoulders. His lungs were already pleading for air, but it felt good to kiss Yoochun, his best friend. Maybe he did have feelings for Yoochun, maybe they could work. Maybe he could forget about Yunho.

They pulled away from each other, smiling as they breathed. Junsu dropped his hands from Yoochun's shoulders, only to lace his fingers with one of Yoochun's hands. "How come you never told me you could kiss so good?"

Yoochun smiled goofily. "You never asked."

~

"You should call in sick." Yunho whined, his voice muffled from the nape of Jaejoong's neck. His arms held Jaejoong tightly around the waist, refusing to let the man go.

Jaejoong smiled. "Yunho, I would love to stay with you all day, but it's time for me to go back to work." He pushed Yunho away slightly by his shoulders to see his face. "Aww, don't pout. I'll be back soon." Yunho looked so cute with his lips protruded out, eyebrows creased.

"But, we just got back home. I love you, Joongie. Stay." Yunho snuggled his face into Jaejoong's neck again, breathing hotly against his skin. "I love you. Don't leave." Yunho's arms pulled Jaejoong against him. His lips pressed kisses against Jaejoong's neck. "Baby~" He cooed. 

"Yunnie, I have to go." His words failed to sound stern. He couldn't stop himself from giggling at the feel on Yunho's soft lips tickling one of his most sensitive areas of skin. He felt guilty and he did want to stay, but one of them had to put priorities first.

Yunho shook his head stubbornly, looking up. "Jae, I want you to be with me. We never got to finish last night. I can't wait all day. Please stay?" He sighed heavily, as sorrowfully as he could, hoping that it would make Jaejoong agree. He knew how soft hearted Jaejoong was, if only he could make himself look like a lost puppy he was sure Jaejoong would stay. He just needed the man today.

The raven haired man sighed. Yunho's pout was heart weakening, and as much as it hurt him to tell Yunho he couldn't stay he pushed the mans arms away and stood up. "I'm sorry, Yunnie. I love you, but I have to go to work." He leaned forward and pressed his lips against Yunho's, making sure to kiss away any trace of a frown left on his husbands handsome face.

"Joongie," Yunho started to whine again, reaching his hands up to cup Jaejoong's cheeks. He pressed a kiss against Jaejoong's lips again, hoping to draw the man in, but Jaejoong backed away with only an apologetic smile. 

"I'll be back soon, Yunnie." He whispered and let his lips fall into a pout of his own. He was sort of mocking the man still whining from the bed, but he did feel really bad. Jaejoong turned from Yunho to get dressed to leave, chuckling when he overheard him mumbling something about disliking goodbye kisses.

~

Jaejoong entered his office, a smile still playing on his lips. He couldn't keep his mind away from thoughts of Yunho, how cute he looked, how good he kissed him when he wanted him to stay. The times he'd spent with Yunho on their honeymoon were wonderful, forever etched his his memories. He hoped that in the future they could take more trips like that. It was the most fun he'd probably ever had.

Jaejoong cocked his head when he came upon his desk. There was no note on his desk welcoming him back, no notes identifying specific orders Mr. Jung wanted him to get done. That was unusual for the old man, he was always so on top of things like that.

Jaejoong shrugged, placing it in the category of a simple mistake. Mr. Jung was human, he was allowed a mess up every so often. He decided to go to Mr. Jung's office himself and remind him that he'd returned, in case it was forgetfulness that played to the reason to why Jaejoong's desk was bare of sticky notes. He reached the familiar door and raised his hand to knock, but a voice stopped him. Mr. Jung's voice.

He sounded upset. Angry, very angry. His voice was hushed, but Jaejoong could still hear him speaking through gritted teeth, the old mans words catching him by surprise.

"She's been dead for years now. How is there any way they could trace her murder back to me?"

Jaejoong's eyes widened. What?

"They are supposed to be done with this. It's supposed to be over! She was..." His voice grew quiet, evidently realizing suddenly that he might be heard. Jaejoong pressed his ear against the wood of the door to hear better. 

 
"She was taken care of when he was still a little boy."

Was he talking about Yunho's mother? Jaejoong crased his eyebrows together. He brought his hands up to wrap his arms around himself and he leaned in closer against the door, listening more intently to the old mans words now. No, he couldn't be talking about Yunho's mom, could he. How could Mr. Jung have anything to do with her murder? He always looked so defeated when anybody mentioned anything about his deceased wife. He couldn't have. He wouldn't have.

But who else could he be talking about? Yunho was still very young when his mother was murdered. It fit the part, unless it could be somebody else close to their family that he didn't know about. The old man had mentioned Yunho, it had something to do with him. Jaejoong shook his head, trying to push away his bogus assumptions. He must have been talking to somebody who was trying to frame him, if it was about his mother at at. 

"I'm not going to calm down! I thought they already closed this case! Why did they reopen it?"

He stood still beside his bosses door, holding his breath to hear Mr. Jung's words. He really couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I don't care! You'll tell me that I'm in the clear! I won't listen to anything other than that! What am I paying you for?" His words were hard and angry, just reaching above a hateful whisper. He was growling into the phone. Jaejoong wished he could hear the other end of the conversation.

Jaejoong frowned. None of this was making any sense to him. Why would Yunho's father have anything to do with that murder? He was a good man, wasn't he? He had to of loved Yunho's mother.

Maybe Jaejoong was just completely misunderstanding. He felt bad for eavesdropping on Mr. Jung's conversation and was about to leave when the mans next words struck his attention.

"You will get me out of this mess and completely clear of having anything to do with her murder, do you hear me? I'll go to prison for life for a crime like this, and you don't really think Yunho's mother would want him left without a father as well, do ya?" 

There was a loud slam, Jaejoong jumped. With eyes still wide, he retreated to his office, his body shaking as he slumped into his large desk chair. What just happened?