When everythings wrong - Part 6

When everythings wrong - Prologue

Jaejoong left the younger mans doorway and went back down the hallway to the security of his own room. He was so incredibly thankful once again to have his own space. It made it more of a roommate situation than a marriage. The raven haired man sat heavily on the edge on his bed, a loud sigh exited past his lips. Though he didn't do much to help while moving, he was tired. Jaejoong laid back against the pillows, but his thoughts wouldn't allow him to concentrate on sleeping.

He kept thinking about Yunho. Specifically Yunho showing kindness earlier in the day. It was just what anybody would do if someone got hurt, but to Jaejoong it kind of felt... special. Jaejoong groaned at that thought. Feeling special with Yunho? How was that possible? It wasn't. They were still strangers, possible acquaintances, but that's where he drew the line. 

Jaejoong sat up in his bed, pushing away the blankets. He wasn't really sure what he was doing, but sleep wasn't coming anytime soon. So many wrong feeling and emotions bubbling inside him, making his stomach churn.

When the Jung's were moving them in, Jaejoong had taken the time he could of been helping, if he hadn't clumsily broken his wrist, to roam around the new house. It was a lot smaller than the Jung mansion, thank the lord, so Jaejoong could easily navigate his way to the kitchen on nights like these when he couldn't sleep. The house was massive compared to his apartment he shared with his mother, but it wasn't such a maze.

Jaejoong filled a tall glass with water from the tap. He sat down at the wooden table in the dining room and drank from it slowly, enjoying the quiet of the new home. He should of been sleeping. Even though he didn't have to work the next day, Mr. Jung gave him the day off due to his injury, his eye lids were begging to be closed.

But something was bothering him from sleep. He didn't know what, but at the pit of his stomach he felt like something was wrong and needed to be fixed. Jaejoong sighed over his glass. He took another gulp before going to the sink and pouring it's remaining contents out. He set the glass down and walked lazily back to his room.

After several minutes of laying in bed, thinking of a few boring phone calls from work, Jaejoong drifted into a restless sleep, his dreams filled with old business people and broken wrists.

~~~

Yunho shuffled through the pictures he held in his hands. He giggled at a few silly photos. Him at his fifth birthday party. Him taking a bath. His first ride on the pony at the town fair. He put the stack down and searched through more pictures slayed out on his bed. A smile formed on his lips when he found the one he wanted. 

Yunho put all the other pictures in the box they came from and pushed them underneath his bed. He made sure it was hidden from sight before returning to the picture he kept in his hand.

The photo he held was old. It was missing a corner, and a few crinkles stood proudly, spread among the image of a young girl. Yunho smiled sadly at her and his heart tightened, just like every other time he took the picture out.

He forced a smile through the tears threatening to fall. "I miss you."

~~~

Jaejoong woke up the next morning with a minor headache. He twisted his head to look at the time on his alarm clock.

9:38

Jaejoong groaned and pulled himself from the warmth of his bed. Mostly because he had to use the bathroom. Badly. And because his stomach was demanding his attention.

When he had relieved his bladder, and taken a couple pills for his head, Jaejoong thought about going to the kitchen to make breakfast. He stopped at Yunho's door to ask him if he was hungry enough for him to cook.

"Hmm?" Yunho grumbled loud enough to be heard through the door. He sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily in his bed, a little frustrated at being woken up suddenly from a nice dream..

"It's breakfast time. I'm hungry. Do you want me to cook enough for you, too?" Jaejoong repeated himself.

Yunho looked around the new room surrounding him, lost for a moment. He squinted at the time on his alarm clock and yawned, remembering where he was. "You can cook?"

Jaejoong sighed. "Yeah. Just, never mind. I won't make you anything." He moved to leave but Yunho grumbled loudly again in protest. "No, make me whatever you're eating." He yelled at the other, slumping back into his bundle of blankets and pillows.

Jaejoong chuckled and left him.

~~~

It was quiet while the two boys ate. The only sounds coming from their chewing and the clinking of utensils.

Yunho rushed to clean his plate, wanting to get away from the awkward atmosphere created by the silence. Plus, he had plans with his buddies to go out, and he couldn't miss it. He didn't even bother for seconds, even though he really wanted to eat more. Jaejoong was fantastic at creating a delicious meal, so good that he almost decided that he din't mind having the man around. But then he remembered the marriage thing and he pushed himself away from the table.

"Uh, Thanks for the food." Yunho mumbled and put his empty plate in the sink when he was finished. "I'm leaving now. I'll be back tonight. Maybe."

Jaejoong took a drink from his water and got up to follow Yunho from the kitchen. "Where are you going?"

Yunho continued toward his bedroom. He didn't stop to answer. "Out."

"Excuse me."

Yunho turned to face Jaejoong at his doorway. "I'm leaving. I'm hanging out with some friends. Getting some girls. Need anymore information?"

Jaejoong scoffed and shook his head. "Yunho, you aren't going anywhere."

Yunho raised a daring eyebrow. "Who says?"

"I do!" Jaejoong almost squeaked. He controlled his voice, sinking back into the frame of the doorway. "I promised your father I would straighten you out. And that I'll do."

"And how are you going to stop me?"

Jaejoong's eyes widened a little from the question. He hadn't thought of that part, his stomach lurched.

"Exactly." Yunho smirked. "You can't." He continued through his room to his new closet, already packed with the clothes he had accumulated and couldn't seem to part from.

Jaejoong watched him, annoyance boiling in his blood. He hated being put in this situation, but he couldn't find a way around it. Yunho's father had done him an extraordinary favor and he wasn't going to just let Yunho be and not fulfill his side of the deal. "You're not leaving."

"Stop me." Yunho dared. He didn't even look at Jaejoong as he picked out a pair of knee ripped jeans, inspecting them. He put them back on their hanger.

"I will." Jaejoong spit out angrily. He didn't know how he would, but there had to be some way. What could he do to make Yunho stay?

"Really now." The taller of the two asked in an uninterested voice. "Tell me your plan." Yunho was honestly curious. Of his years of partying, nobody had been able to make him stop doing what he loved.

It was quiet in the room. Jaejoong was thinking, and Yunho was happily enjoying the victory he had already claimed as his own.

Jaejoong was asking himself questions like; What does Yunho value the most? What could make him stay? And then a plan started to arise.

Yunho was a big club-boy. Being classified as 'gay' would most likely ruin his reputation. Although the absolute cruelty of the idea sent shivers down Jaejoong's spine, he really didn't have too many options. Yunho had brought this on himself.

"If you leave, I'm going with you." Jaejoong retorted.

Yunho froze. "What?" He demanded, turning around to face the smaller boy with raised eyebrows. "You're not going with me."

Truthfully, Jaejoong wasn't intending on going with him. He'd rather do anything but go out to party with somebody as self centered and obnoxious as Yunho, but it sure as hell scared him. "If you go, I go. Oh and all your friends you're hanging out with tonight, will know you are getting married to me."

Yunho's eyes grew twice their size. "You're joking!"

Jaejoong shook his head. "I'm not."

"That's not fair!"

Jaejoong shrugged. "It's your choice."

Yunho's face broke. "Jaejoong." He whined. "You can't do that." He feel weak onto his bed, clothes dropping to the floor around him. "C'mon. I have to go. I already promised my friends I would."

"Then I'll go get dressed." Jaejoong smirked. "Or you can call them and tell them you can't make it."

Yunho hesitated for a moment, then sighed. With a grimace he pulled out his phone, waving it at Jaejoong. "You're a monster, I hope you know that I hate you and I'm planning on making your life a living hell now."

Jaejoong crossed his arms and stayed to observe. He chuckled softly under his breath and retorted. "Good."