chapter 9

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho turned back to shinhye who always looking at him from away. He take a breath deeply before talked.

“ let’s sleep in your room, it was too late”

“ are you okay?” shinhye asked slowly, Minho just smiled while lead her to the room.

Minho sat on the edge of the bed after pulled a blanket till covered her shoulder. He shook his head and just smiled at her that shinhye asked him to sleep.

“ I’m not children anymore, let me sleep alone.”

“are you sure, how about this?” Minho stared at the bear which already lay down beside her.

Shinhye smiled while the move her head on to the bear. she was giggling  when Minho said will stay till her felt a sleep, he rubbed gentle  her forehead used his finger. ” Eomma always doing like this to help me, sleep early” Minho said that he noticed her laugh

Of course it work on her..she was already sleep. “ I really sorry about earlier, I shouldn’t do that, good night” he kissed her forehead, then step out from the room, closed the door slowly without make a sound.

 

Minho was leaned on the couch, closed his eyes.., recalling about today. Suddenly, he really miss his dad. Since they move to new home, he never visited appa cemetery, his eomma never asked him to visit. His heart feel pain a bit, envy saw how much shinhye’s lovely family, in her birthday, without private party in hotel, special gift. –eomma…, I miss you-  how came he didn’t dare to meet shinhye’s appa eyes for awhile, till he can feel that he was so close with all, He take a breath deeply when remember about what happen in this couch, his lips curved remind all that shinhye didn’t asked gift, when she called him oppa for the first time, their lovely kissed for the first time. Minho opened his eyes that he remind about that accident.

-my god, please forgive me.. i almost lost control..- he shook his head. They was fell  into their first passionate kissed as their breath become rapid follow their tensions.

 

In the morning,

Mrs. Jang surprised saw Minho sleep in the couch. She turned to the room, take a blanket to covered his body who was curved because of coldness. Mrs. Jang put her finger on lips, asked her to closed the door slowly. She pointing that Minho still sleep soundly.

“ Haaiiissshh…, why he was sleep here”

“ let him sleep more, let’s take your breakfast”

“ oh.., i’m going to swim” shinhye sipped hot milk, then toward to the swimming pool.

 

Minho opened his eyes and almost jumped from the couch when alarm from his phone was rang it was almost noon. He was thought that he in his own home, who can sleep whole day, at Sunday.” Haaiisshh…, it’s not my home” he fixed his hair.

“ oh..you had wake, do you want a coffee or tea?” mrs. Jang turned at him from the dining room.

“ I’m sorry, I’m oversleep, but where’s shinhye, eomonie?”

“ it’s okay, it’s was Sunday, right? She’s on the swimming pool. Eh.., you shouldn’t used this bathroom. Please used in guest room, new clothes could be fit on you” mrs. Jang asked him to use guest room, to bathing.

 

“ you should come here more often,shinhye. Please take care your appa” mrs. Jang said, they hugging each other, toward to the car “ do you had tell your appa about him?”mrs. jang asked

“ not yet, I should got a good timing to meet him”

“ I think he a good boy, really match on you” she

“ thank you for coming, Minho-ssi. Please drive carefully” mr. Jang patted his shoulder

“ Yaa.., palli, what are you gossiping?” mr. jang yell at his wife. Both of them just giggling while mrs. Jang help opened the door for shinhye.

Shinhye fixed sunglasses, glanced at him who was quiet during away back home. No.. she noticed that Minho become quiet since last night, but she didn’t want ruined his focus with weird questions about last night. silent… till they arrived in her home.

 

Minho patted her arms that they already arrived. Shinhye said sorry that she was sleep all the time. Minho just shook his head when she asked to come inside, but because of rain already fell down, he couldn’t said no. “ oppa, you never visit my home. Let me treat you a dinner, to repay your time”

-oh, my.. she really call me, oppa again. how come she looked so happy, did she had forget about last night?-

“ oppa.., are you really couldn’t come in, to my house?” she raised her voice, to break his reverie

“ eh..hhmm, yeah of course” minho tried to hide his shocked

 

His heart beating so fast, his feet feel like so hard to move step in to the house. Glad, he meet HeeNim, he greet him warmly. HeeNim lead him to take a seat in the living room, wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter