chapter 16

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WOOAAAHHH …. “ shinhye take a breath freely, amazed with beautiful view of the sea,

“ are you tired? Come on” Minho dragged her inside the house, thought that she must be tired because of take a long way.

“ not really” shinhye looks so excited about beautiful view .

“ eh, whose house  this is?”  she add. Minho smiled as replied.

The place which more suitable called warehouse more than home. Messy, was so dusty. Before she asking for anything else, someone already come ..

“ Oh.. SeoJun-ssi, please come in” he was greeting and lead him inside.

“ I’m sorry,minho-ssi. i saw you from far away, recently arrived. But the machine had failure, full of water last night . The other one, still in repaired by you, right?”

“ aah.. yes, I had spare part that needed. I’ll finish it soon. Let me check, first”  Minho pull off the clothes, replace by  the shabby one from the box  in the drawer

Shinhye  just staring at them who was so serious about  an engine of boat till felt a sleepy, seem he was also forgot introducing her to mr. SeoJun.

 “ naah.., test drive it, mr. seoJun, while I’ll repair this one.” Minho take the other part of engine from the cupboard.

“ I’ll send you back later.” He said

“ aah.. yeah.. thank you.  Come to my café,  as always with your girlfriend too” 

“ Omo.., joseonghabnida, mr.SeoJun. . aah.. she has sleep. Yes, I’ll introduced you later”

“ it’s okay, I leave now, I should test drive it soon, before dark.” He reached the door, bow at him before totally leave.

 

Minho squatted beside her, lower his face at her..- Mianhae, shinhye-yaa.. I’ll told you about this later.- kissed her forehead. He still remember what Woobin said, “ Hyung, did Shinhye- noona already knew about this?”
“ not yet, we had many thought these day, I’m not sure that I would talked about this with her, my mom too. She would be sad that know that I have got fired”

“ hyung, now or later, she would be knew. Just told her by yourself rather than she know from another person”
“ anieyoo.., I’ll told later, if I had found new job”
“ are you sure, will got new job soon? Hyung.. come on, be realistic..”  he said.

“ we had worked at mr.Choi warehouse because of his helped. He had pity with us.  Though, you had many experience, do you remember, you got fire d not because your bad capability, it’s about personal sentiment. Do you know who’s  Yoona, right? Aira –noona who looks close with you, she couldn’t do anything.” Woobin add

“that’s why I don’t want needs their help, it’s would be dragged them in to trouble”

“  I’m so sorry hyung, I couldn’t  help.. But, I hope you’ll passed it well”

 

“ Oppa…” her called break his reverie, Minho smiled to hide his shocked, sat on the edge.

“ oh, are you awake? I’m sorry, seem you looks tired.”

Shinhye getting close at him, leaned her head on his lap, asking him who looks so busy, earlier

“ ah.. it have done.  I just waiting for you awake,  let’s take a lunch, come on…” he lift her shoulder, stood up then ready for changing his clothes. Shinhye nodded while  smile, as said yes, she feel hungry too.

 

Minho take her hands to entwined each other, while they arrived at mr. SeoJun  café. Shinhye just smiled when he introduced her to everyone there who looks amazed with her beauty. Looking at their closeness, seem Minho has come often.

“ omo.., you looks suitable each other, I hope you’ll have a baby soon” mrs. Seo said while served  a meals for them.

“ ah.. thank you ahjumma, it’s look so early,  I think we’ would spend time together” Shinhye said shyly.

“ Ooh.. you’re here, minho-ssi..  enjoy your meal then..” Mr. SeoJun recently come, greet at them, then toward  to his wife.

“ ooh.. this is your girlfriend? Annyonghaseyo  mr. SeoJun bow at her
“ how about the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter