chapter 13

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why me.., why always me, Minho oppa what are you doing with me. You leave me alone, but why you always appears in front of me. Do you really didn’t want talk to me.. oppaa why I couldn’t forget you.. why I still loving you.., ” shinhye mumbling

“ It’s not my fault, either you too. please don’t blame yourself. You lost your appa too. You struggle in your life, it’s because my appa, please forgive my appa,he’s so emotional. We’re just victim, right? “ Minho shocking for awhile that she tilted her body toward him.

“Oppa.. please, if we could meet each other, at least smiled at me… Don’t worry, I believed, if the time will help me to erase my feeling, I’ll waiting that moment” she was crying a lot.

 Minho felt so guilty and felt so sorry about her. Just looking at her deeply, didn’t dare to touch her face. He just caress her palm slowly, ooh.. it’s work, she was calm now…”Shinhye, I’m sorry, why you hurt yourself. I’m selfish right? you like this because of me, you tried hard to deny your feeling, to accept our fate. How about me, then, I’m the one who pushed you to accept my feeling, I should be happy that you really love me, willing hurt yourself for this. At the end, I just tried to run away, leaving you alone in the pain. I promised, never let you go again, I’ll do everything, repay your pain, about me” Minho started to blame himself again. –God, thank you, You bring back her to me. I promised to take a chance which you give to me -  

 

He just thought so hard about everything whole the night, He like a got new booster to meet her appa, asked his blessed for their love. After saw her who almost suicide about this, now turn him, will do everything. Appa’s coughed break his reverie. He take a seat in front on him. His smile almost make him shocked, but Minho tried to calm. His greeting proved him as top level of businessman.

“ Long time no see Minho-ssi, finally you visited me” Minho surprised that Mr.Park actually waiting for him to find the continued of their story.

“ I’m so sorry sajang-nim. Actually, I should visited you immediately to said sorry about everything at Shinhye, But as you said, I should disappear from her, so.. when she have been all right, I leave her.”

“exactly !!! ,then what brings you here? and why you just come now?” Minho can felt his anger on his words, saw his anger on his eyes too.

“ I’m sorry, but I just send her back home. We had accidentally meet in the bar last night. but she said didn’t want to go home, I don’t know what happen, but she looked so bad. I just waiting the time, till she feel better, then i send her back home” Still he saw his smiled, seem distrust with his words.

“ Sajang-nim, I don’t know what to say, we had tried throw away our feeling each other, but at the end, we couldn’t ignored it, when we meet again, we still felt it, though we had separated in 2 years. That’s why i came here, to got your permission to dating her, officially. I know, you should thought that I’m so crazy. Yes, i am. I ever told you, to give me a chance. At least to repay everything, that she doing for me,these times.”

“ woaahhh… finally you told to me. Sassy boy!! How came you dare said that to me now?” Appa couldn’t hold his laugh. But minho understand, that is not happily laugh. Yes.. He was totally mad at him.

“ I no wonder that you’re shamelessly…. Go away…” he raised the voice.

“ because of I’m so crazy, so I’ll stayed here, till you give me a chance” Minho kneel on him.”

“ sighed, this boy… I said go….!!! “ appa ready to swinging the wooden stick.

 

“ appaa…. Andweee… “ shinhye who overhearing from the upstairs run onto him, when she saw her appa almost hit him. Shinhye grabbed his shoulder, covered him with her embracing from the stick. But appa was late to stopped, he really want hit him, so he swing the stick full of force, which hit shinhye’s backs. Minho noticed something happen with her, when heard shinhye was screaming and her head lean on his shoulder. He was smiled when shinhye opened her eyes slowly, asked that he was fine. Her smile , make him feel relieved.

“ SHINHYE-YAAA….what are you doing??” appa yell at her, hide his shock that he was wrong target.

“ I’m sorry..shinhye, I really sorry” appa grabbed her arms  “ let me checked” he tried to release her hands from minho.

“ it’s all because of you, Go… I said GO!!! ” he yelled at Minho. Minho felt guilty looking at her and almost forget about his promise, till shinhye called him.

“Minho oppa…” her weak voice, such as remind him about his aim, come to her appa. Minho hold her hand tightly, seem he get back his strength, facing her appa. Their eyes meet each other, such as talking each other.

- Are you okay, shinhye?-

- oppa.., let me go with you-

-are you sure?-  she’s smiled. 

Appa shocked that she pulled away from his arms, ” appa.., please blessed our love. If you throw away him, then kick me out too.” she tried hard to kneel at him.

“ heeii.., young man, what did you do to my daughter, eh??” Appa really mad at him.

“ Don’t be stubborn, shinnye-yaa” appa said while helped her stood up, sat on the couch

“ Anieyo appa, in these time I was thought about everything, but when we meet again last night, i think I was wrong, because we still feel it. Our feeling never changes. Minho oppa asked me, to meet you first, to get your blessed” shinhye tried to void the pain on her backs.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter