chapter 17

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“ Eomeoni….” she pushed his shoulder away from her

“ wae…” Minho felt bit frustration that shinhye break his lovely moment, playing with her . He was throw himself beside her “ sigh” when shinhye asked about go home.

” Oppa.., let’s go home eomma just alone.” She pulled his arm, go back home.

 

“ don’t worry, she’ll  safe. “ he was giggling looking at her face who was so worry about mom  “ it’s was too late to back home, we should back tomorrow morning. Are you okay, if we were slept here for tonight? ”

“uhm, but you should help me first, cleaning this place”  he was grinned looking at around, yes he almost never cleaning this place, mrs.SeoJun help him clean this place for the first time. Both of them  enjoyed cleans the warehouse together in the night. Shinhye was giggling looking at him very excited do something which never he doing at home. Both of them lay down on the floor release their tired, “ gumawo.. oppa” Shinhye turned at him, “seem you was used to cleans ,but why I never saw you help to clean at home.”

“ I think it’s ladies job”

“ yaa….”  Shinhye tried to be mad.

“ oh my god, why you look so cute when you bit  mad” he grabbed her waist,hug from the back, started kissed.

“ I never know it was so tiring. I think, I’ll help you cleaning at home, for now” he tilted her than they was facing each other

“by the way, oppa,  did you do something wrong on your work, why mr. choi should be firing you.He should have some big of reason.” Shinhye bring back to the topic
“ NO …. Yaa shinhye- I was a role model for another employee” now he get up by himself, sat.

“ and then?”  It’s bit ridiculous, that you’re like his son for him. right?”

“ it’s not because of him, or Aira noona. I think, someone has provoked, aah… just forget it, don’t worry, I’ll find another job soon as possible.” Minho tried to change the topic

“did eomma has know about this?”shinhye worries if mom knows about this.

“please don’t told her about this,  before I got new  job. She ‘ll get mad to mr. Choi, and ruin our friendship. It’s just about boss and employee” he said

“ aah.., don’t think too much, lets sleep”  Minho prepared some blanket as bed, put  his arms as a pillow on her, the other hand wrapping on her waist.

*****

Shinhye  was so excited that minho said going to fishing..

wake up so early, anieyo, she almost couldn’t sleep soundly last night. she still thought about minho’s case whole the night. It’s was so impossible that mr. Choi firing him just because provoked by someone, he was so wise as a person moreover as chairman. Even she was so early know him but she was sure that he’s good person. In the dark and loneliness she thought hard, again, she was crying alone start to blame herself about everything happen with Minho and his family, people around him too…

 

 “ Yeyyeey… I win” Minho shout   happily while pulled the hook,showing to shinhye, a fish still hanging

Again, shinhye pouty because she lose again.

“ aigoo…, you.. where’s real shinhye?” Minho move closer.

“ Aaah…, I give up” Shinhye put the  fishhook, she look so frustrated. Minho giggling looking at her,

“ Okay.. let’s enough  for today” he her hair, started the machine, back to the seaside  

 

“ Oppa….” Shinhye shout, waving at him. Smile happily playing with the wave

“ Becareful.. shinhye-yaa” he yelled at her

“Oppa… I LOVE YOU!!!!!” shinhye shouted at him

Everybody around there smiled looking at him, teasing him  “ replied…replied…”

“ I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!”  he give a flying kisses, smiled looking at her who was so happy playing with the waves. Then, he continued help another collect the fish while glancing at her sometimes. A few minute later…

 

Minho almost fell because of shocked that someone yelled and rush in to him,” Minho-ssi….”

“oh, yeah” He bow  politely

“ I saw your wife over there, I called her, but she didn’t hear me “ TaeMin said. His voice sound tremble  pointed at warning board, safety swimming  boundary.

“ it’s very dangerous, you know” he said.

Minho’s eyes like screening the sea, he noticed small thing up and down played by waves, step by step going far away.

“ ahjussi, I’m sorry..” minho put the bucket of fishes, run in hurry toward to shinhye over there. He was so worry that she wasn’t respond his yelled.

“come on… palli-yaa” TaeMin remind to don’t give up chase her, against  the waves. Many thought crossed in his mind, he was shocked that Shinhye suddenly disappears…

“ SHINHYE!!!!!”  he was shout looking around,

TaeMin dive quickly,hope she’ll found . Yes!!! He saw her body like flying under the sea, he dive more fast,tried to grabbed her waist, pull up into sea level. TaeMin realized that he was so far from Minho. He tried hard to reach the seaside as soon as, because shinhye should be need help. Lucky, some people already here, helped them.

 “ laid here…palli ” they hold her body, laid her carefully for first aid. TaeMin just threw his body on the sand, he almost breathless.  

 “ took her into my home..” mrs. SeoJun said.

“ Minho-ssi, don’t worry, we’ll  take care of her” she smiled, lower his worries. AhnJung  helped him walked toward to Mr.SeoJun’s home.

 

“ Are you sure,Minho-ssi, you still need a rest” AhnJung looks so worry that minho ask will stayed beside her, till she wake up.

 “ T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter