chapter 14

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Mrs. Kim keep staring at the shopping bag, imagined that shinhye will be looked gorgeous in that outfit tomorrow.  her sense was back while YeonHee take a box, put it on her room.YeonHee smiled while mrs. Kim remind her to bring the dress tomorrow morning.  

“ everything doing well ahjumma, don’t worry” she said while mrs. Kim asked about wedding preparations.

“ Thank you for today yeonhee”  Mrs. Kim said while yeonhee send back home.

Mrs. Kim smile looking at WooBin who recently come home. She knows that he should be stress because she asked get shinhye’s friends contact. She prepare warm water for bathing and Jajangmyun as compliment.

“ eomma.., I give up. HeeNim not coming today, he didn’t pick up the phone too. mianhae eomma”

“ it that so, aah..  what pity shinhye” mrs. Kim take  a deeply breath

“ eomma, what happen exactly? Why prepare the wedding, suddenly? did something happen with shinhye noona? ”  Mom hit his backs, asked him to shut up, she said it’s the elder decision.

 

Minho surprised that mom asked them going to the Church together, but he smiled. Thought his mom should be accepting shinhye. Their hand entwined during walking at the back. They still don’t know about mom’s plan today. Both of them bow at Mr Choi who they meet in front of the door, mom bow at him too, hide the nervous. As always, they  attending in Church, normally. Yeonhee whispered at WooBin, asked them to helping at the back, prepare some snack while pastor finished. Shinhye surprised that she dragged into private room and asked to change the outfit. Mrs. Kim just smiled and said to keep quiet, while put some make up on her.

The other side, Minho just nod when Woobin asked to change formal outfit, like him. Seem he believed while mr. song said, someone held the garden party. He just enjoying talking with the others, still didn’t noticed something happen in reversed, till mr. Song grabbed attentions from all.

“ Hello everyone, I’ve announcement, I told as representing Mr.Lee family, gather all of you here, to brought your blessed to our children. In bright of  Sunday, we’ll held the wedding for our child, Lee Minho” He pulled him getting closer.

“ could we started now?” pastor asked, before minho clear his shocked.

“ calm down, minho, everything will doing well” mr. song smiled at him while fixed his outfit.

The audience stood up instantly while piano was played, following a bride steps, walking toward to altar. Mr.Jun grabbed her hand, tried to lower her shocked. Mr. Song warned him, don’t turned at back, just waiting her. Mom’s who joined with the audience, just pray hard hope it’s doing well.- Honey, mianhae..,- she thought about her husband, even she has been visit his cemetery a couple day before, with mrs. Kim, she still feel lonely.

“ ahjussi, what happen exactly?” she tried hard to release his hands

“ calm down, shinhye. Just follow me, and follow the rule” he hold her hand tightly till they side by side with Minho.

 

Both of them shocked, that they stood side by side in front of pastor while the audience should be eyeing at the back. Minho tried to narrowed at her while shinhye do the same thing at the same time. They heart beating so fast seem they could heard their own each other, while their eyes meet each other.

-Oppa… what happen? -

“ Today, we had gathered in house of God, as witness prestigious moment of our child. Wedding ceremony of Lee Minho and Park Shinhye” Pastor said

“Having freely and prayerfully chosen each other as partners for life, and in an expression of your total commitment to one another, I invite you to face each other and join hands.” Pastor guide them.

“ Lee Minho-ssi, will you have this woman to be your wife, to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, in sickness and in health and, forsaking all others to be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?” he raised his voice

“ Huh, ahh.. ” Minho still nervous, mr. Song, nudging his arms, “ do you want embarrass your parents?”  

“ aah..Yes, I will” his voice had tremble, fully of nervous

“ Park Shinhye-ssi, will you have this man to be your husband, to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, in sickness and in health and forsaking all others to be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?” turn, he asked shinhye

Shinhye who felt the same nervous,shocked while her name called by pastor.

“ eh?” Shinhye couldn’t hide her shocked that mr.Song smile at her. She was nod.

“ I asked you, will you have this man to be your husband, Will you love him, in sickness and in health and forsaking all others to be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?” pastor repeat again.

“ huh, ah, yes, I will ” finally she said yes. Mr. Jun take a breath freely, and asked the little bride who bring the rings to get closer.

“ please, put the ring on your bride” pastor asked to Minho, and then to shinhye. He smiled that they couldn’t hide their nervous, their hands tremble during put the ring on the finger. Applause from audience, break their moment. But it’s make her feel mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter