chapter 25

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye blinked her eyes, open it slowly when she feel something on her forehead, she was bit shocked saw mom  fixed the baby who was crying on her arms. Shinhye almost jump from the bed when she noticed baby was crying. “ Mianhae eomma…” she pulled away a blanket, fixed her hair.

“ it’s okay, shinhye.. it’s okay” she smiled while pretended talking with her grandchild, seem she already know her as halmeoni. Shinhye felt bit calm, looking at mom smiling happily.

“ oh my God, you’re awake. Your cries would wake up everyone here” Minho toward to his mom.

“ Ah mianhae, I was oversleep “ Shinhye felt guilty when she noticed Minho recently take a bath and she look at the kitchen,seem eomma was cooking.    

 

“Nah, take this…” mom put a soup for her. Eomma asked her to sat and take a breakfast together, while the baby was sleep.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

“ Gumawo,eomma” shinhye was wry smile

“ Do you want go out, Minho-ya?” mom asked while looking at him with formal outfit. Shinhye turned at him, waiting for his answer too, even they has talking about this last night. Mr. Choi asked him to visit the office.

“ yes mom, I would meet mr. Choi” he said

“ do you started to work again?” Mom look so excited

“ Not really mom, we must talked about that later”

“ ooh.. I see” she said

“ I should go now” Mihno rose his feet after put the bowl at the kitchen. He wash hands then toward to the bed, kissed the baby.

“ you’ll disturbed her, oppa” shinhye remind him, don’t awake her but Minho just grined, while hold her hands, asked her to send till the door.

“Don’t be late, oppa” she said while kissed his cheeks alternately

“ hhmmm…” he kissed her forehead as a reply

 

 

Their chat was stopped for a second when someone knocked the door. Someone come in with warm drink for them. “ thank you, SeolAh” Minho smiled at her.

They was continuing when SeolAh was closed the door,perfectly.

“ did you had a choose?” Mr Choi asked about his bids that day.

“Ah..yeah sajang-nim. I would said thank you, first” he take sipped the warm drink,slowly before he continuing his words

“ I really thankful about that. Actually, I really want to back here, work here again. But I had thought, I couldn’t being selfish. I still couldn’t imagine that they ‘ll do it again to you and your company. It’s will made bad effect to the other”

“ but you said,Yoona has accept your decision”

“I’m not really, we had lost contact after that.Like or dislike, accept or not, it’s never changing my decision.” Mr. Choi just nod, as he was agree with him

“ But I felt guilty, especially to your mom. Because of that you must got fire. I couldn’t help you  to fight, I didn’t have a power to fight mr. Lim. Even I know it’s not your fault

“ don’t said like that, sajang-nim. Mr. Lim just tried to protect his daughter. He will do anything as long as she was happy. But he didn’t know to make me down, then he was used you.” He said

Mr. Choi was smile, while listening his talking about mr. park who keep tried to pushed away him form shinhye and he always tried hard to fight this for their love. ” I’ll show to everyone, how much I love her”

****

 

“ Oppa, do you want to go out, today? Could you stay here. And go out just tomorrow.” Shinhye asked him for sure

“ yes darling, I should meet them today. It’s me who need their help, how came I didn’t come. They must be waiting for me”

“But, do you remember, today is important moment for our baby.” Shinhye said while fixed his clothes.

“ Of course I remember, but I  should go now. Don’t worry, I’ll be there before started” He grabbed her shoulder, as to make sure what he said. Shinhye just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter