chapter 5

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-I don’t know how to started, I know that sorry is not enough to forgive me. But I realized that I’m so selfish, how come I doing that to you the one who loved by everyone. I really didn’t dare to meet you, talk with you like usual. Please tell me what should I do, to make you forgive me, then. I’ll do everything to repay my fault. I don’t know, when we’ll meet again. But I hope, if the day is come, you had accepted my apologies. then, we’ll back as usual.- Shinhye throw away them, after read  a notes inside.

“ Gosh…, what happen shinhye-yaa..” shopping bag almost hit Jenny, who opened the door. She pull out the red scraf, smiled when read the notes. She sat on the edge of the bed, caressed shinhye’s hair.

“ what happen, do you fighting with him? Do you still couldn’t forgive him?” Jenny always understanding her.

“ ahjumma, what should I do? I always accepted harassed comment about our activities, but I feel hurt when he said it to me. How come that ahjumma who was so lovely have a son like him. Now, he give it to, me to get my forgiveness” she told about him.

“ oohh.. you’re so cute” Jenni kissed her forehead

“ Do you have feeling over that boy?” she tease shinhye

“ Yaaa….”

“ let me make a conclusion, you usual accept it, and replied with smile, easy to forgive them, why you look so mad when he doing that. what the difference, then? they never give you many gift as forgiveness, right? That’s why that boy seem special to you.”

“ aniii…”

“ okay, maybe you’re little bit special for him”

“ aniii.., he doing this just because for his mom”

“ jinjja? so forgive him, just because his mom, then. as simple as that. right?”

“ but, I don’t know, when I meet him, like today. my heart feel so hurt” she was pouty

“ just sleep then. Hope God will bring back my lovely shinhye, who had kindhearted, tomorrow morning”

*****

WooBin just smiled at him – a wry smiled. When Minho tell him about last night. and almost laugh when he told about his dream at the night about her mom.

“ oh my goodness, seem shinhye noona still mad at you. I don’t know, but you should grabbed her heart back again, at least for your mom, she was so happy beside her. right?

“ Binnaah.., what should I do?” Minho tried to endure his mad, when he re run that video.  that shinhye tried to ignore him, moreover, her stared so flat last night.

“ Hyung.., did you fall in love with her?” WooBin laugh so loud saw him looked so pathetic

“ Yaaa…” minho yell at him

“ if not, why you should be mad if she ignored you. You’re doing that first, right? You has apologies, give her mom’s Christmas gift to her, why you look so sad when she still didn’t forgive you. I still remember that you said shinhye noona so annoying, right?

“ Yaa…, I doing this just for my eomma. I didn’t want something happen like in my dream, that night”

“ it’s that so? I think she was enjoyed beside your eomma, as usual, then what? Just think again hyung, before late” WooBin smirked at him.

“ naah.. she was here, let me see, to ensure it ” WooBin said, when she come out from that house. Seem class was over  “ Go..”

 

Minho felt his heart beating so fast when she stood up in front of him. Yes.., he had felt the same when he was young, when he start to stalking his class mate after class hour till her home. “ excuse me, you blocked my way” Shinhye words bring back his sense.

“ ah.. shinhye-ssi, I’m sorry..”

“ uhhmm… please stop by my home. aah.. it’s okay, uuhhmm.. about last night, I didn’t mean to..” he was so nervous, he couldn’t focus on his words.

“ do you want to said something, ahjussi?” shinhye smiled looking at him. – OMG… finally she smiled at me, yes, she said to me first- Minho just smiled.

“ aah.. yes, I really sorry about that, that gift, I didn’t mean to..” he couldn’t completed his words, because shinhye was giggling looking at him.

Minho just sat on bench beside her, as she want. and continue to talk.

“ I’m serious, please.. said something. what should I do, to make you forgive me”  He didn’t noticed that he was grabbed her hands. – Oh my.. what happen with me..- shinhye though, that she felt like an electrical sensation rise up in her heart, spread to whole her body. She pulled away her hand.

“ ah.. I’m sorry..”  he was so nervous.

 

“ Shinhye-yaa…” someone break their moment

“ JongSuk-oppa..” Shinhye turned looking at someone who called her name

“ oh.. why you here?“

“ I want to looking around  your ‘smart home’, seem I was late. Huh?” Jongsuk turned at minho

“ ah..yes. we recently closed. Maybe you’ll come back in the morning” she said  

“ hhmm, do you finished your work, let’s have dinner together.”

“ ooh…, you’ll treat me then?” Shinhye nod

“ how about your friend, oh.., do you want to joined us? He asked, minho just shook his head while smiled, let them go.

“ Haaiissshhh… what happen with me” he take a breath deeply then, toward his home.

 

In the morning,

Minho stopped his step in front of that house, like usual, looking for her. But he just saw his mom talking with SeYoung. – She’s not come for today?- he thought.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter