Chapter 18

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho just quiet while shinhye reached her bag, put up a coat. She pull off the ring and put beside his own on the table.

“ thank you so much, take care your eomma. I leave”  again, he shocked that shinhye do a formally. His heart beating so fast when she passed him reached the door. But it’s not only him, shinhye felt same thing, their heart like out of the box this time, moreover  when he heard the door going closed. He turned, pushed the door hard tried chase her in hurry “ Hold on”   he grabbed her shoulder. It’s make her couldn’t completed her first step go away.

“ Please don’t go” he tried to speak under breathless. “I’m so sorry “  he buried him face on her hair,Both of them just fell in to their sadness for awhile…

Shinhye just follow  that he turned her shoulder and they could see each other now. Minho pulled her in to his arms, embraced once again. Tightly..” I’m sorry shinhye, please don’t leave me anymore” he her hair lovely way. Minho shocked that she pulled away from his arms.

“ oppa.., I couldn’t breathed “ shinhye fixed her head on his chest, hug him back.

” Could we go back inside, it’s getting cold” Minho kissed a forehead. 

“ Yaa…”shinhye scream, slung a hands on his nape immediately that he lift her back to inside. “ eh..” he little bit dazed, showered by lightly kisses from shinhye made his steps  stagger.

 

Shinhye shook her head and keep hold on his nape, didn’t want down from his arms when he asked. “ meo?”  again she shook her head, he should  locked the door. “ haaiisshh… this girl.. how dare to  tease me, huh?” Minho giggling saw her do ageyo.

Minho toward to the couch, put all her stuff away, bag, coat, caress her hair carefully ” Oh my god, how come you’re a cute girl easily do suicide, huh?” pinched her nose

“ Mianhae.. jeongmal mianhae oppa” rest her head on his shoulder started crying

“ I just.. why so hard to love you. I didn’t want both of you have trouble because of me. Day by day you would have a hard time.”

“ Oh my…you do it again” he take breathed deeply pulled her shoulder, they  was facing each other now.

“ Believe me, your appa just worry about his lovely daughter, that’s why he send them to spying us. As long I bring you a happiness, I think your appa couldn’t do anything. We should show them that we’re in love each other, didn’t make you sad, crying every day, I should got new job better than before. Then, he should be happy about their report” he caressed and kissed her hand

“Deal?” Shinhye nodded, agree with his logic thoughtful

“ Could you promise me one thing?”

“ what?”

“  don’t do this anymore. I was crazy when jenny said you tried to suicide that time, and now, you tried do it again earlier. How come you do this at me, though you said that you love me” caress her hair lovely

“ How about me then, maybe you’re appa would throw me on the jail, could you imagine about my mom then? It’s should make our story more badly.

“ andwee oppa…” again she do  aegyo.

-Omo.. how could I leave you for the second time- Minho feel grateful  having someone who loved

“we shouldn’t make them worried about us, right?” Minho whispered at her, caress her hair lovingly.

“ come on, let me kissed you” He pulled her shoulder away. He wiped her cheeks, kissed on the eyes, nose, ended at the lips. A Lightly kiss.

 

“Omo.., why so hard to see your smile?” he tried to

“ I love you, oppa” she surprise him with a lightly kiss.

“ I love you more…” he kissed her back. A lightly kissed for awhile, turned to passionate more. Shinhye gasped that he pulled her for hard. Her hand slung on his nape immediately.,fixed her balance on his lap. Breathes become rough while Minho break the kisses. She almost breathless waiting him broke their sealed lips.

Minho laid her carefully, lower his face approached her eyes. Shinhye just bite lower lips, tried down a nervous. Usually, she will be lose that time .Their eyes meet each other, the eyes like tried to chewed  whole of her, the eyes which fulfilled of lust,  at the end, Minho will laughter look at her who close her eyes tightly. She gulped now, while his warmed breath around spared on her. Good, Minho just showering her face with kiss, lovely kisses in every single face of her while Shinhye tried to control her heart. His skillful hands pulled off her outfits slowly, without break the kisses. Her hands reached something, hold a shiver while she felt straps has running down touch her skin.  “ Hold on….” She remember of something, she pulled up straps, reached a sweater covering topless body ,away from him. “ wae..wae… what’s  matters?”  Minho shocked that she put back sweater.

“ oppa what are you doing  for me, seem you had forgot the important thing” Minho shook head, confuse .

She tilted a body reached the table, grabbing the rings. ”You shouldn’t do that at me.”

“ what?? We just…” he was cross legged

“ No!!You couldn’t do that without this” she pointing the ring.

“ Aaahhh… yeah” he felt so embarrassed 

“ Mianhae..let  me put it “ he tried grabbed one.

“ Ani.. do it as well, like before” Shinhye hide hand at back.

“ arasso..” Quick, Minho squatted in front of her, bowed many times.

“ I’m Lee Minho ,poor man who come from a poorness level with sassy, asking you to be my wife. Joseonghabnida Shinhye-ssi about my flaws on a woman. Asking you like this.”

 “ aaahh.. do it as well, palli yaa ”  Shinhye couldn’t hide her laughter

“ Park Shinhye-ssi, do you marry me?” He pulled her hands

“ Aaahh…it’s looks weird ,right?” He felt weird

 

She help sat on the couch,” do you forgotten your promised in front of altar, though we just 3 month together?  That’s why don’t pulled off ring, easily. Because it’s a precious of us. 

“ Mianhae…” seem he touched by her words.

“ could I put it back on your finger?” he said carefully, remember, he’s the first pulled off  the ring.

Hhmm…” she was smiling look at him, nod quickly. Minho take her hand, put it back slowly, kissed it. Then she turn put it on his finger. “ oppa, please don’t put off this, no matter what.”

“ Mianhae…” he kissed her hands. “ aah.. you have to promise me too, don’t do stupid thing, don’t tried to leave me”

“ yaa.. it’s two, not one” she hit his arms lovely, seem  he tried to cheat.

 

But, his hands already hold  her, pushed back to lay down, Again, she felt lose when their eyes meet each other so close, felt  like  out of mind. He locked her lips, with passionate kisses, ignored her who gasped to continued chewed lips, playful with tongue in . Gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter