chapter 23

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ dear chingu, i really sorry for late update, i didn't mean to hiatus. hiiihiii. I have to finished my paper work. I promised to continue this story ]

 

Appa looked so surprised with his words, who brave disputed his statement, He was overwhelmed with his stubborn.

“Thank you so much to save her and a the baby. I know, you was really love her, you tried best to protect her. But, it’s has been make her bridled. I still remember that you said we had lost him, seem you have planned to hide him, right? I think you had gone too far, sajang-nim “
“Yes, I’m fine, if you still not accept me, tried hard to separating us. But I never let you or anyone else to do the bad things over them,  I’ll tried to my best to protect them. As you’re doing to your daughter”

“ it’s should be precious moment for you, and shinnye too. Again, your worries, fright has ruined”

“ Stopp… I didn’t want heard your babble. Get out!! Get out now!!!

Minho bow at him as usual before leave, close the door slowly almost didn’t make a sound. He was take a breath deeply then pull out freely, walking lightly toward to shinhye’s room.

 

“ Oh you’re here, why you take so long ?” Mr. Jang approached him in the outside. He tapped his back, while minho smile widely as his answer .

“ good job, young man. Let’s come in” Minho followed him at the back, step in room.

“ Oooh.. what happened, ahjumma?”Minho was surprised looking at her who was wipe sweats on her forehead. Doctor just tapped his arms, while smiled.

“ we need to talk” she asked him come out.

Minho was listened carefully what she said about shinhye, his eyes feel like burnt full of anger, thought what happened, earlier.

” oh, might she'll gave birth, soon?

“ I don’t think so,  she just too worries about you, the baby could felt it too. Please, make her relax, and comfort these time.” Doctor asked him.

 

“  Ssstt… let her sleep more, she looked so tired.” Mrs. Jang said while he go back to inside, lay down beside her slowly, didn’t want to wake her 

“Called me if you need something” she reached a door and closed without make some noise.

Minho lay down beside her carefully, take a breathed deeply while smiled looking at shinhye, who sleep soundly, close his eyes slowly, back to sleep again.

 

At the morning…

Mr. Park suddenly step back inside, closed the window slowly, saw them take a breakfast at outdoor. He keep peek at them from the window, his lips suddenly smiled looking at shinhye’s laughter. Though, he didn’t understand what they talking about, he felt so happy looking at her smile something which he missed a lot. He felt something happened inside his heart, looking at her who spoiled at him, when Minho lead her to step in the swimming pool.  Seem Minho asked her to having fun, while do mild exercise. Suddenly he was remember about something which he found at CCTV last night… 

Shinhye stir while her hands touched something, she smiled looking at Minho already sleep beside her. “ Oppa, you’re here” she snug at him. “ are you okay, what he said, then?”

“ Hhhmm.., nothing.” He rubbed her forehead, asked her back to sleep.

“ did appa hit you?”

“ anieyo, don’t worry. I’m here now.” He tilted toward her, fixed his embraced.

“ at least, I still alive when I’m back here” he  smiled while pinched her nose. – what… are you kidding me, oppa. Did you know that i’m so worried, it’s so funny then?- Shinhye  couldn’t hide her mad.

“ you’re really something oppa” She hit his chest, crying in his arms.

“ wae...wae..?” Minho realized something when she hit his chest. He grabbed her shoulder, leaded to sat and leaned her head on his shoulder, but she was release his hands.

“ after what happened with you, how come you still smile? Did you know, how much I was worried about you? I felt like crazy thought about you these times. Could I see you again, or we should ended like this. Separated till we die” She was crying a lot, covering her face by hands. Minho shocked about her words, he felt guilty looking at her.

“ Mianhae.. jeongmal mianhae shinhye-yaa .Nado…nado bogosipeo ” he embraced  her more tightly.

“ I’m sorry…, because of me, we should be like these.  You should fight of the pain, to protect our baby, and I didn’t   here, beside you. Your appa was right. I was not proper as hubby or daddy. ” Turned he was crying now.

“ Oppa…, I’m sorry, Please don’t said like that. I just miss you a lot” both of them crying a lot. Suddenly, she was broke their hugs when shinhye felt something on her tummy, Minho was so worry that she just  herself a  tummy while take a breath slowly, without said anything.  He just follow her a tummy, still confuse. Finally he could breathed freely when shinhye was smiled. At the same time she was cried looking at him, talking with the baby. 

“ Andwe, please don’t cry. It’s not good for you and your baby.” Minho tilted his head, wiped her wet cheeks lovely.

“ it’s okay, everything gonna be fine. I’m promise” he fixed he bangs that covered forehead then kissed it.

“ You shouldn’t think too much, just though about yourself and baby”  he said while lead her to lay down. Minho was little bit shocked that she need a kissed more, when their eyes meet each other….

 

Appa was back to the couch, closed his eyes, tried to forget which recently he saw. The memories about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter