chapter 2

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning mom’s really happy during breakfast, Minho just smile looking at her, seem her health much improved then he shouldn’t worry leave her alone at home, though Mrs. Kim and another neighbor will help her. Minho narrowed at that house -House of hope- seem resident have new spot for playing. He was noticed cars with new series parking at the outside, - hope a rich man would help them sincerely- he continued walking to the workshop. Bbbrrr…. His clothes splashed by mud. “ Yaaa… stopped your car!!!” he yell at the car . A white car of Audi new series suddenly stopped.

Hongki step out from the car, looking at the mud sticking on the door. “ Shinhye mian, your car be messy because of me”

“ Aaiisshh.. HongKiii..you must pay this” Shinhye saw from the rearview when move to the driver seat. She dropped him this morning to the house, before go to the colleges

“ don’t forget to come back here,later” he said while carry some stuff walking down toward to that house.

“ excuse me noona, you should pay this too” Minho already stood beside her car

“ eh, who are you? pay  for what?”she was surprised that someone already stood beside her, her stared feel like scanning whole his body. Stopped on his pants, look so messy , full of mud. Shinhye just shook her head, remind at HongKi

“ owh.. I’m really sorry about that. ah.. what should I do then? OMG.. I should be late..” shinhye step back to the car that she remember have a test on her class.

Minho hold the door “ you’re a volunteer for foundations over there, right. How could volunteer doing like this?” he raised his voice

“ OMG.. I’m really sorry ahjussi, I didn’t have much time right now.. owh.. maybe this enough to bought new pants” she take  2pieces of W-100.000from  a wallet, give it for him.

“ owh.. I didn’t mean to be like this, but please, let me go now, because I have test this morning. Please..“ shinhye almost crying. 

Minho lower his grip on the door, when look at her, she look so miserably. Take a deep breath before let her go.

“ thank you very much, ahjussi, god bless you” shinhye bow at him multiple, then drive her car go to the colleges. She narrowed at the clock on the dashboard, she just have 30 minute arrived the class. To attend class of Prof. Song the most killer teacher in colleges. Se Young and SeMi just laugh looking at her messy looked this morning. “oversleep, and stuck in traffic in the morning, again.. as always” they was . Shinhye didn’t replied because Prof. Song just start the class.

 

“ Yaa.. shinhye, what happen with you today?” SeMi looking at her from rearview, as she drive the car go to the foundations.

Both of them laughter heard what she tell about this morning.

“ owh.. that’s why you asked me to bought you lunch and coffee? Omo..you’re so kind hearted give the someone who just passes by W-200.000” seYoung shook her head.

“ because of that you asked me to drive your car, then? SeMi add

“ Yaa.., it’s all because of him.. aahh… HongKiiiii” she just pouty

“ I just want to leave as soon as possible, before that man more be angry. I didn’t want got punishment from prof. Song if I’m late in his test”

 

At Mino’s workshop, WooBin tried to calm him, because he always nagging since the morning about that accident.

“ just thought that you got a jackpot, hyung. Someone pay you with W-200.000 just for apologies. At least, you can save W-100.000 if you bought new uniform.”

“ why they was give the money to close the case, that why I hate the rich people”

“ Yaa.. minho, just close the case, that girl was said sorry and give you the money as compensation” his boss joined their conversation

“ so what do you want, demand her to the police, juat for simple case like this, really something”

“ did I look alike an older?” he tapped cheeks by himself.

“ OMG.. what next hyung? Did that girl call you aboenim, or halaboenim, hahaha…” WooBin couldn’t hold his laugh

“ Naah.. you should go home early then. I think your mood not good, back home, than refresh our body and brain, let woobin will replace you, tonight ” his boss said while staring at the clock hanging in the wall 5.30 PM.

“ meo, me?? Boss…” WooBin just shook his head, can’t say no to his boss.

 

Mom’s laugh so loud listen their story about early morning, saw their debating. Shinhye and HongKi. “if I have children like you, my home shouldn’t be so quiet. Their quarrel should be an entertain for me” she started her imagine.

“ ahh.., mrs.Lee don’t said like that, could you treat me like your children too” SeMi said

“ Naah.. ahjumma, I think just enough for today. we should continue the lesson of knit next week. it’ almost dark” SeYoung remind her

“ Ooh.., Okay guys, let’s enough the class for today, do practice more at home, next week we’ll tried a new ones “ HongKi close the class.

Mom’s asked them to take a dinner together when Hongki drive a chair wheel toward to the home.  She want to introduce his son.

” He should be thankful at you both, because you always accompany me everyday “ she said while opened handle of the door. Both of them talking in the living room.

“ I’ll steam the soup and bring you warm drink, ahjumma” shinhye step into the kitchen.

“ I want too,shinhye” HongKi yell at her. Shinhye just curved her lips

“ oh my.. you two..” mom’s smiled at him. SeMi said they always like that since they was young, missing each other if didn’t meet even just a day

 

Both of them was screamed when they looking at each other, Shinhye was screamed looking at someone come out from the bathroom, Topless and just use a short pants. Another side, he was surprised saw stranger in his home.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter