Chapter 20

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They back home before dinner time, Jenny asked them to stayed but Shinhye remember about mom, she just promised will visits often, till dad recovery, soon “ don’t worry ahjumma, please take care my dad”

“ please take care her, Minho-ssi” Jenny his arms

“ I’m so sorry, I should bring her back home as soon as when we know Mr Park was ill” Minho bowed at her full of regret. She just smiled while pat his back, send them in front of fence.

 

Minho pat her cheek, when they almost arrived. Shinhye pulled up her head slowly, turned at the window, ah yes, they was almost arrived. Minho pulled their entwined hands in his pocket during walk in to alley toward their home. Eomma surprised that they have many expensive fruits. She just mumbled when Minho said they just visited shinhye’s appa. “ good” she said without look at him, toward to the kitchen.  Shinhye who notice about her expression, approach her immediately, stand beside her “ eomma, mianhaeyo..” her voice so slow. But eomma just ignore, asked her prepare the table it’s time for dinner.

“ eomma  mianhaeyo.. I visited him without get your permission, first”  she said once again when she was help washed dish.” I just asked about his blessing for our future baby, but yes I admit that I miss him so much” her voice sound trembled, hold the tears

“ara…” she was cold

“ jeaongmal mianhae eomma” shinhye wipe a tears dripped immediately.

“ arasso, he still your appa, you should respect him forever. Remember, you would be parent too” eomma embraced her tightly. She was so proud of her, not wrong chosen as daughter-in law.

 

Minho’s cough surprise them, eomma wiped carefully her wet cheeks asked her to smile. “ eh, what happen eomma?” He curious, both of them was crying. He more curious that they just laugh each other.

“ Ani.. “ she ran in to him

“ jinjja?, eomma..” he asked, then just  shook a head – Aahh… women always like that- 

 

 

“Eh.. what It’s this?”  he take something on the floor.

“Meo…, It’s for real?” he shocked, read it once again.

“ shinhye-yaa, it’s yours, keep it as well ” He turned at her who was laid on the bed.

“ uhm…” she tilted a body toward him 1…2…3.. silent…. – did he not happy about it, why so calm- she keep pretended sleep.

He get closer, put his hands around her waist, kissed a forehead as always before sleep.- aah..you’re really something oppa- actually, shinhye  put the Medical Report  on the table, hope he will surprised and happy about her pregnancy.  Shinhye feel bit sad that Minho look not surprised after read it. It’s really unpredictable.

She pulled  down his hands, turned at the other side, Minho just facing her backs.

“ Sleep soundly  sweetie. Thank you for prestigious gift.” He whispered while grabbed her waist, turned at tummy, and rubbed gently. He leaned on her shoulder,” Don’t think too much, I’ll do my best, for our future baby, promised”  Shinhye just pulled his hands tightly, and kissed lovely, she was touched about his words.

“ could you hug me?” He said.  Shinhye turned at him, snug on his chest.

“ Oppa, do you happy ?” she lift her face on him. Minho just kissed her as answer it, kissed on forehead, turned at nose, and locked on her lips.

“ Jinjja?”

“ listen to me, don’t think about anything. Stayed healthy for take care about our future baby, deal?” he was caressed her hair.

“ did eomma know about it?”

“eo, we visited a doctor yesterday” she nod

“ Ooh, seem I’m the last about great news, oh my god..” He felt bad

“ Actually i want surprising you ,seem it’s not work” her voice tremble, hold a sadness. Actually Shinhye want surprised him like in drama, a husband will surprised and hug her full of love.

“ eh?” Minho tilted facing at her  “ Let me kissed you.. “ Minho just shower  with the kisses as she want. Shinhye just giggling,” aah.. I give up” Shinhye pushed him back,  “ Mianhae, oppa “ she snug on him.

“ I love you…” Minho kissed on forehead, wrapping on her waist.

Eomma who ready to sleep to take a overhear at them, just smiled happily about their chatting

****

 

Minho turn to the back, when someone tap his backs. “ Ooh.. you’re here, let’s joined with us” JunHo lead him to the corner, Junho just smiled looking at him  who pour a soju by himself.  Their chatting become more seriously, when mention shinhye.  JunHo really understand what he thought right now.  

“ take it easy ma bro…” Junho pour a soju on his glass.

“ you’ll be stressful if thought hard. We should take care of them more, but shinhye also have sense of mom who will care the baby. So, we just support her, working hard to get some money, because we should preparing all best for her right?”  Minho just nod when Junho sharing about his first experience as daddy. He still remember how he looked busy whole day, go out so early, back at home so late because he find now job as freelance. JunHo really focus how to get the money more and more, for YeonHee that time. He almost didn’t have time for joined with him and Woobin hang out at night, and now, he turn.

 

 

 “ oppa…” Shinhye waved at him while he come in.

“ Say  thanks to eomma, please” she pulled his hands, asked him to bend. “ eh?” Shinhye just hold his hands tightly  “ I’m sorry, we couldn’t held great party as another”

“ Eomma..we just need your blessing, and the others too.” Shinhye hug her once more

“ Ooh.. my little boy, you’ll be a daddy, please be a good daddy, arasso?” mom hug him turn.

Minho felt bit emotional  when eomma called him as daddy, suddenly he missed his daddy, moreover many advised from mr.SeoJun ,Mr. KangMin today, was fill up completely his mind

****

 

“ Oppa, are you tired? take a bath with warmed water, please” Shinhye helped put cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter