chapter 8

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Gumawo…” Shinhye said. Minho just nod as the answer.

“ woaah, it’s become heavy rain, how come you back inside?”

“ lesson had finished today, so I’ll going home, now”

“ oh..” once again, he just nod

“AAAAHHHHH…..” shinhye screamed while put her hand on the ears when thunderbolt coming in the rain

“  gwaenchanha??” her scream surprising him, and when he bowed her head under the steering. He grabbed her arms, Shinhye who still shocked about thunder,just nod while tried to fix her breath.

 “ AAAAHHHHHH….” Shinhye screamed again, when thunderbolt coming again. He pulled her in to him as reflex, to comfort her.

“ calm down, shinhye-ssi”

Shinhye agree when Minho said,will send her home. He know that she couldn’t drive in rainy day. Then Shinhye move to passenger seat, when he come out from the car, then inside from driver side.

 

Shinhye opened her eyes slowly, when she feel someone patted her shoulder. She feel so sorry, seem she was felt a slept during back home and now her car already arrived in front of her home. Bip… Bip…, her hands reached a phone in the bag.

“ ooh…, yes, of course at 08.00 PM right? Ooh.., Chukae SoRa-yaa” Shinhye got call from her best friend in elementary schools, remind to attend at her premier movie, tonight.

“ Okay, I should go now” Minho ready to opened the door.

“ Thank you so much, ahjussi. I’ll repay it. Ah.., do you have a plan tonight? Could you accompany me watch the movie, it’s free” Shinhye hold him, asked him to attend invitation from SoRa.

“ meo? Waah… you asked me to hangout, right now?” Minho tried to

“ Anii.., Seyoung and SeMi had another plan tonight, Jonghoon and hongki not really close with her. let say, I repay for today. A bento and because you already send me back home.”     

 

 

Minho fixed his hair in front of mirror while humming, mom just smile looking at him from the kitchen that he was so happy since come back home. She just shook a head when Minho re-ironing his clothes.

“ Liar..” Mom tried to , when he said have to meet a friends tonight. She know, it must be more special meeting for him.

“ Eomma.., I’m sorry.., you should dinner alone. I’ll back soon” he kissed her forehead, before go out.

Minho come out in hurry after receive a message from shinhye, who inform about the cinema for movie premier, tonight. He passing WooBin who recently want to meet him. He was so curious about his smells, seem he pour all his perfume in his clothes. He just follow him till the shelter bus.

“ sorry bin-nie, I didn’t have much time, let’s talk later” he said, when wooBin tried to talk. Bus already arrived.   

 

 

Minho just smiled when Shinhye asked about the movie, of course, he was so excited about action movie genre, he was really enjoyed his first dating with shinhye. -Aah… seem it was his thought-“ Thank you so much, Minho-ssi “ Shinhye said, when her car arrived in the alley, near his home.

“ No, I think, I should said it first. It’s first time for me come to the Movie Premier, thank you so much. Drive carefully, shinhye-ssi”

“ please said sorry to your eomma, I couldn’t visited her, it’s almost late” shinhye opened the window, when he already to go down, toward to his home. Minho just nod and waving at him and keep stared at her car till go far away. WooBin yell at him, when he passing by in front of his house.

“ hhmm.. I guess you had meeting with a girl, right? He .

“ Wooaaaahhh… good job hyung.. good job.. hahaha..” WooBin laugh when Minho told about today

“ Should we celebrate it?? let’s go..” Woobin dragged his arms looking for street food café, around there

“ I already told you, right. A girl will show her feeling slowly, open your heart, put on your sensitivity to understand her feeling”

“ Waah.. you looked so expert about love and a woman, so why you still not have a girlfriend, sigh” he pour a soju fill in a glass.

 

 

Day by day their getting close each other, Shinhye didn’t felt shyly send messages use love emoticon. Minho feel like have new habits, he called or just for send a message to make sure about her, at least three times a day. Shinhye really enjoy with his care, whereas her dad used to like that before, she feel like a children, who always monitored by her parents. Shinhye laugh so loud when Minho said want to meet up, though they already use video call.

“ aah…, could you feel the different when we meet, directly?”

“ Keep it till next week..” Shinhye told that she didn’t have to meet, because of her deadline

“Arra.. arra..” Minho curved his lips, pretended to be mad. Shinhye just smiled looking at him, and promised will spent time together at next Sunday.

*****

 

Shinhye rose her feet, leave dad alone toward to her room. She buried her face on the pillow, cry… She really mad when dad said that he couldn’t accompany her to mom’s cemetery. They always visited mom’s cemetery together, then celebrate her birthday too.

“ Shinhye-yaa..,mianhae. this a Global Conference was so important, so I should attend. I’ll back soon. Promise…” appa grabbed her arms, facing each other

“ Appa…, it’s was so important than eomma, really? we’re so busy whole day, couldn’t you take a off day even just for one day.”  shinhye raised her voice

“ it’s a special moment for me. We could be together, me, appa, eomma”  She was sobbing in his arms, while her appa pull her in to his arms. Dad felt so guilty, actually he always marked that day, spent together with shinhye. But, because of important meeting, who couldn’t represented by someone.

 

 

Minho was sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter