chapter 12

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shinhye opened her eyes when she felt something, he hold her hand tightly, tried to comfort her. Seem the plane had turbulence. She release her hands that plane has back to normal flight. She tilted at the left, rainy… she smiled while flight attendant announce that they will be landing at Incheon in 30 minute.

– Hoaah.. finally I’m back here-   JongKi patted her arms, asked her to pull off the seat belt, as they was already landing.

“ should I drive you home, shinhye?” JongKi said while waiting the baggage.

“ aah.., no need. I’ll drive by taxi” Shinhye smiled at him

 

Duuukkk…,Shinhye realized that trolley hit someone, she bow at the woman in front of her as said sorry. Her heart like jumped out from the box when she noticed someone beside her. Yes of course, though, she was stayed in Hamburg, Germany  about 2 years but she still remember him, what the fate, first day she step down from the plane in Seoul, they meet again. “ Are you okay?” he asked.

“ Ah yeah, I’m okay oppa, let’s go” she smiled while wrapped his arms. She bowed at shinhye, as said goodbye.

 

Now, turn he was surprised meet her at unpredictable moment, while their eyes meet each other. Someone who never able to forgot, at least for 2 year. He tried to fixed his heart, but keep eyeing at her in the back. – Thanks God, finally we could meet again- He keeps stared at her, from far away.

“ I’ll drive you home, it’s so dangerous that girl drive alone in the night.” JongKi lead her, inside to the car. Shinhye smiled as agree with him.

- that’s smile…, the one that I miss.- Minho take a breath deeply, control his emotion

YooNa stared at him, since they arrived, Minho looked so happy, but when she ready to asked, he already closed his eyes. YooNa just take a breath deeply while stared on the watch it’s almost 11.00 PM, they flight had postpone almost 2 hours before takeoff from Tokyo.

-God,hope it’s not just my dreaming- Minho talked by himself,thought about earlier

****

Shinhye held a party at the villa after visited mom’s cemetery, HongKi surprised that her appa joined too. JongHoon remind him, don’t ruin  their daddy-daughtie moment. “ drink some juice, it’s more better for your body” he passes Orange juice to him,

SeoYoung and Jenny smiled looking at Mr. Park. Seem he do his promised, to more understanding and showed his side as daddy to shinhye. In 2 years, they was separated to fixed their body and mind.  Appa asked Shinhye visited her uncle, to refresh, throw all bad things from her mind, then, settle her life. As well as him, counselor helped him back to real life, focus to the company. “ seem everything going well” Seyoung said

“ uhmm.., secretary told me that she doing her work so well” jenny smiled

 

Jenny asked her once more, that she will attend the invitation. Shinhye smiled at her, seem she was serious about that. Jenny little bit worried when she will attend at dinner invitation, even it’s not came from dad’s colleague. Jenny kissed her forehead, before lead her come out toward to the living room, because JongKi already arrived to pick up her. Her smiled send them toward to the car, she felt so happy looking at shinhye who looks so happy tonight.

 

“ don’t be nervous…” JongKi hold her hands, toward to his family. Shinhye couldn’t hide her shy when his mom asking about their encounter for the first time.

“ eomma, I already told you, right?”Jongki cut her words. Both of them laughter looking at shinhye’s face turned red

“I’ll waiting for you at home,”  his mom whisper at her while leaving the table.

 

Both of them stopped for awhile, while his dad talking with someone. Dad introduced all of them to his friend. Shinhye surprised that his daughter recognized her. “ we accidentally meet in the airport. I saw you together that night. Do you remember me?” YooNa asked

“ aah.. yeah, I remember it” shinhye bow at her . Their chat stopped for a second, that someone is coming. Shinhye was surprised meet him again, moreover in the restaurant high class.- It’s not like in drama, driver fletched his boss, it’s should be…- shinhye didn’t completed her thought, JongKi already asked her to leave too. He said should drive her back home soon. “ if not, I didn’t allowed asked her hang out again” Jongki tried to .

 

“ waiiittt…” YooNa shout, and step in to the lift in hurry. Jongki pushed the button, hold the door,

“ oh I’m sorry, but we should go down too” YooNa bow at them. JongKi grabbed her hand, steps back give space for them.

-Oh my.. we meet again. - Minho tried to narrowed at her sometimes, hope he have a moment to talk with her.

“ oppa, are you sure to finished all tonight, just called uncle Choi to reschedule,” YooNa asked

“ Yaa.., oppa..” she raised her voice, that Minho didn’t response her words. He still thought about young lady who stood up in front of him, prayed if lift will stopped in every level, then, he still have much time saw her.

“ Oh, yeah, I should finished it tonight, and Aira who will help me presented to Mr. Choi in the morning, Because, I should accompany my eomma  in  the hospital, for a couple day”

 

Shinhye who stood up in front of him, tried to make conclusion about their relationship, shocked when he called his mom. – ahjumma, does she sick,right now- JongKi helped her take clutched bag which fell down because of her shocked.  Both of them turned at her, surprised about that clutch bag.

“ Are you okay, shinhye?” he pull fixed her coat

“ ah.. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter