chapter 6

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye just looking at the outside, fixed her jacket till covered , hat till cover her eyes, pretended to sleep on the plane. JongSuk didn’t dare to disturb. Looking out at the broad sky, then she could recall about earlier. Both of them stood up on the cloud, doing like happen in the morning. Shinhye didn’t noticed that she bites her lower lips by herself, when They’re kisses. Wuuusssshhhh… They was disappear when shinhye felt bit shaking, the plane hit a clouds.

-I had did it? kisses with him- Shinhye close her eyes, take a breath deeply, tried to control her emotions. Smile till fell asleep…

 

JongSuk just smiled looking at her, who seen so excited when they was arrived in the guest house.

 “This is your key, take a rest for awhile, we have a dinner appointment with Mr. Nagazawa at 7.00 PM, I’ll called you then” he said before step into the room.

Shinhye throw her body at the bed for a while, but oh.. no she continued a sleep… She opened her eyes widely, when bell was rang..

“shinhye-yaa, I just to remind you..aaahh… you recently wake?” JongSuk noticed that she had sleep

“ aah.. mianhae-oppa” she shy, caught by him

“ you have 30 minute to prepare. I’ll waiting in here“ he said, step into her room, sat in the couch. JongSuk shook his head looking at her suitcase, seem she didn’t put on the cupboard. Yes of course, she was so busy looking at her stuff.

“ let me help you,” JongSuk just shook his head while help her put her some clothes on the cupboard, she take coat, looking for scarf.

“ Ah… ahjumma just put this one?” she surprised that Sooeun just put one scarf. The Red Scarf - gift from Minho

“ wae, it look so fit with your clothes, let’s go.., we would be late” Jongsuk said.

****

“please take care your health, don’t go out without the elder. Obeyed your parents, and the elder.” shinhye smiled when saw the children was so excited asked about the victims.

“ you too, teacher.. please come back soon” children shout together

“shinhye-yaa.. please take care yourself” mrs. Kim said

“ woaah.. you prepare a party? What a party?”

“ ooh, yes, we’re make a surprise party for mrs. Lee birthday tonight. Ah.. so pity hope you should joined here" she said

“ ah.. where is she, I should said happy birthday to mrs. Lee” Shinhye looking for her.

“ just wait for a while, please. they’ll be here soon. Ahh… she’s coming..” mrs. Kim greeting her and Minho who recently coming at that house.

Shinhye smiled looking at them, they was so happy to celebrate Minho’s mom birthday. Seem she can feel it too, that everyone has found a way to erase their trouble, even just for this night. Minho couldn’t hide his surprised, saw her on the screen. Everyone feel so sorry that they forgetting her for awhile, his mom was so happy that shinhye sing a happy birthday-song for her. Shinhye said that she’ll bought a special gift, to repay it. 

 

“ aah.. yeah, I’ll bought for all of you” she smiled when the others want a gift too. Shinhye tried to avoid meet Minho’s eyes directly. Again, she was successfully ignored him.

Their chatting interrupted by JongSuk who come in brought shopping bag for her.

“ what are you doing? yaa.. you said that you felt tired, why still turn on your laptop. Go to sleep early” he said. He saw her laptop still on. but he didn’t noticed that it was video call.

“ hhmm.. I’ll go to bed soon, what is this oppa?” shinhye curious about shopping bag beside her.

JongSuk pulled out new scarf, -an Animal print of scarf- “ Nah, I bought it for you, seem you just brought one scarf, and never change it since we’re arrived, it’s must be smell” he said. Then he come out the room, and remind her to go bed soon.

“ aah.. yes.. thank you” she smile widely while put it on the neck, put down the Red scarf.

“ ooh.., you go to japan with JongSuk-ssi?” mr. Kang MinJun ask, when he saw JongSuk behind her

“ yes, ahjussi, he would visited his parents here”

“ Noona.. when you come back?” Woobin raised his voice, helping minho to asked

“ Huh, maybe the day after tomorrow I’ll back to seoul” She smiled.

 

Woobin , why he didn’t said anything earlier.” Did you miss her, don’t you?”

“ Anii..” Minho tried to hide his feeling, that he was so happy saw her used a gift from him, and he heard clearly that JongSuk said, she just brought that scarf.

-At least, she likes my gift, the one thing is, she sleep in different room with that man - He was so excited waiting for her back to Seoul

****

JongHoon was smiled when she tell about her dad plan, asked her to join at his office next month. Finally she will did it, SeMi had doing first, HongKi, SeYoung, at the end, they’ll drowned on business man rules, life style and following their parents wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter