chapter 15

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Dear chingu-yaa..., finally i could accept the real situation of our lovely OTP, and started to continue this story...

i'm sorry...  But for me, this FF is still my dream about Minshin. because, they still my OTP]

 

 

Mr. Park threw back his head at back rest, closed eyes… Mr.Yoon didn’t dare to started to talk…

“ Stayed here…” he said

Mr. yoon turned back and just close the door, toward to the table, turn on the coffee maker.  He take a seat opposite with him, put the coffee on the table in front of him.

“ Thank you..” he sipped slowly.

“ I think, you should gave me permission that day sajang-nim , it’s more difficult  because they has been married now.” He said carefully.  Mr. Park take breaths deeply before started..

“ keep eyeing at them and reporting to me. And make sure that it’s not will blow up in the media and become hot issue”

“ make appointment with mr. Alex Young, hhmm…  in my home” he said while stood up step out the room

“ yes.. sajang-nim” Mr.Yoon just follow him at the back, told to secretary to postpone all his schedule today and called HeeNim to standby in the lobby. Seem he wasn’t mood to work

 

HeeNim surprised saw his mom inside the room slowly, she asked him about mr. Park.. since Shinhye ran away, mr. park asked him be his driver,then he would be got more information about shinhye.

“what happen, in the office? Aniyaa.. do you know about his planned, it’s must be about shinhye”  Actually, Jenny was so worried that mr.Alex came to the house more often.  

“ I think you should meet them. I really worry about them, specially shinhye” Jenny add

“ eomma, don’t worry. It’s just about father and daughter case”

“ yaa…, you don’t know him. Please, at least go to meet her” seem she really know about his plan. Mr. Park was a protective father, but he’s workaholics who was look like snobby sometimes. He would do everything to maintain his  carrier.

“ what should we do then?” he tried to understand her feeling.    

“ visited her, though we couldn’t protect her, at least we has told them about this.” ****

 

“ Minho-hyung…” Minho surprised that someone suddenly stopping his step

“sssttt.. It’s me” HeeNim lower his masker then he could recognized him

“ ooh.. you’re here, long time no see” Minho being normally because still couldn’t hide his surprised

“ hyung..we need to talk…aahh.., I mean with shinhye- noona too”

“ aah.. yes, of course, come on”

 

Shinhye couldn’t hide her shocked saw him stood up in front of her, they was embracing each other .While shinhye lead him to sat, she was asking about jenny and her dad too. Shinhye feel shame when Minho come back from the kitchen bring warm drink for them. “ aah, mian oppa” she helps put the cups on the table and take a seat beside him. “ Meeoo??” Shinhye couldn’t  hide her shocked during listen his story when heenim talk about the spies.

“ Noona, eomma really worry about you that’s why I came here covering my face. They should be released me.”

" that's why i should use masker,covering my face. They should recognized me” he said as replied minho’s tought

 

HeeNim raised his foot when oemma recently coming. He bow at her normally then said want to leave.

“ noona.., you know your appa more than us, right? Take care ”

“ Yaa…said to jenny that I really miss her” shinhye hug him tightly

“hyung.., I leave her on you,we believed on you”  he patted his arms, before step out. He said no when Minho want send him till his motorcycle.

 

Minho noticed that shinhye just silent since dinner, aah.. since he was gone shinhye become silent, now, she’s ready to sleep. Usually, shinhye was not easy to fell slept.  He should give her  a lovely on her eyes, to made her sleep, quickly. But now, she just hugging bolsters without facing at him. 10…20…  yes he lose.. Minho grabbed her waist carefully, leaned his head on her backs. But  she still fell in to her reverie…

Shinhye never know that her appa keep eyeing on her. Yes she definitely understand about her appa, thought about his extreme plans.  Suddenly, feeling of guilty spread on her, when shinhye remember about  the foundation. Of cour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter