chapter 27

I'm Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m on time, right?” Minho winked at her while kissed a baby

“ sarang-ah.. why you sleep early?appa already arrived”

“Yaa Oppa, she just sleep. Wash your hands, first” Shinhye tapped his hands.She always asked him to clean and refresh his body before touched a baby when he was come back home.

Shinhye remind mom’s to take a medicine, after meals. Minho turned at his mom immediately little bit confuse about that. “ it’s okay Minho-yaa”

“Oppa, we meet Jonghoon today, he just give some vitamin for mom and Sarang, he said hello for you too”

“ Aah.. it that so” he nod, seem his worries has bit down.

“ You should take a rest more, mom as JongHoon said, right. Don’t sleep too late” Shinhye lifted Sarang from mom’s arms

Mom was lay down carefully, and shinhye help to fixed the blanket. “Kissed your eomonie, and said good night ” she asked to Sarang,let her to kissed mom

“ omo.. you’re so cute, You too Sarang-ah sleep as well” mom kissed her back.

 

“I need air fresh” Minho said while step out and closed the door carefully, and the same time hewas surprised that woobin  already stood up  in front of him.

“ hyung…” He visit at the night, bring some sketch, paper work, seem he needs his help.

“ I’m sorry hyung, but I should completed this because mr. choi need this skets tomorrow morning”

“ it’s okay, lets me see” he said while opened the roll of work paper.

Shinhye was smiled when heard someone was talking in the outside, it’s mean he was not going far away.

 

“Noona…..” woobin was surprised that Shinhye  come out with warm drink for them. “ waah.. she still awake?” he looked at Sarang, Shinhye carrying her at the back. “ let’s go inside, shinhye. It’s too cold not good for her” Minho pulled his coat, seem the weather so cold. “ yeah.. seem she was so sleepy” woobin add. “ arraso…” she raised her feet step to inside “ let’s go.. sarang-ah.. don’t disturb your appa, then” she fixed her at the back. Shinhye laid her carefully then lay down herself beside.  She couldn’t hear clearly their talks but the laugh was clearly.

 

“ eh, Woobin has go home?” she opened her eyes when noticed someone behind her. She almost fell asleep during feeding 

“ hhhmmm”  he replied , Minho playful with sarang’s legs “ Yaa.. she was already sleep, you would wake her” shinhye opened her eyes widely.

“ let me carrying her” Minho lifted her and put on the box carefully

“ are you tired?” he turned at her that shinhye tried to massage her arms by herself.  “ She was lay on my arms whole day “ she said

“ eh, she was sick?”  

“ anieyo…, JongHoon said she growing so fast, she was so healthy. He just give some vitamin because the weather seem going to cold, it’s not good for her.  He was curved his lips happily heard that.

“ah..gumawo ..oppa” she said that Minho help to massages her arms, continue at her backs. “ Nah.. let sleep. You’re tired, right?” he just leaded her to lay down, fixed the blanket that covered their body perfectly

“ What are you thinking about, why you looking at me like that, huh?” she felt bit awkward that he staring at her deeply.  “ just sleep”  Minho grabbed her shoulder laid carefully when shinhye tried to sat.

“ are you okay?” Shinhye said. Minho just smiled and keep her forehead. Shinhye just snug on his chest, while placing her hands around his waist, it made his staring at her clearly. – I’m sorry dear, you must be tired that you should take care of us whole day- he said by himself while keep caress her hair. Shinhye keeps closed her eyes tightly, tried hard to hold her laugh, saw his act. When she thought he was already sleep, turn, she opened eyes slowly, lifted her head tried to kissed him, a lightly kiss.

 Minho who was recently closed his eyes, little bit shocked, suddenly opened his eyes. – OMG… you always tease me..-  Minho tilted a body toward her, and kissed her turn, slowly playful with her pinky lips , Shinhye was gasped  when he  started bite lower lips to get access inside , his tongue ran to meet her own. Then, she was moved her head slowly, following his move, and they was fell into moment.

Shinhye just let him pulled out her clothes while she do same thing at him. “ waaee…” shinhye turned at him, tried to sat on the bed when he was leave her, suddenly. Again, he didn’t complete what they should complete. Shinhye followed him at the back toward to the bathroom.

” Wae.., oppa?”  “ what are you, doing? I wanna pee” he turned at the back “ move” he add, dragged her shoulder and close the door, then .

Minho was surprised saw her still stood up in front of the door, she just staring at him deeply without said something but he knows her eyes said it clearly, full of anger and yes, she pushed him into the bathroom.

“ look at me, oppa” she cupped his face, tightly , it’s make him bit awkward  “look into my eyes, oppa” her voice stared tremble. – Oh.., my it’s must be misunderstanding. I didn’t mean to…- he said by himself. When he saw the tears has rolling down more. – it’s not your fault, I just… -  

Minho was shocked about her kissed, it’s more than hunger kissed, and he just fell into her, enjoyed the kisses, Minho step to the back tried to keep his balance, seem she pushed him so hard. He just let her to express her feeling, while his eyes follow her who was explore his body…

He grabbed her shoulders tightly that she started pulled off his last clothes, but Shinhye keep busy with it, seem enjoyed playful with his own.- OMG.. Shinhye- yaa- he lifted her, pushed back her into the wall. Of course he couldn’t hold it anymore and Shinhye just fixed her position, immediately. Slung her arms o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter